"OFFICIAL" 2018 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 91 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 3725Likes

post #2701 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 12:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2527 Post(s)
Liked: 2838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinfax1 View Post
I created a few pink noise 5.1 test files and these AC3 files were played back perfectly on my x4400.
Poeple are playing multi channel music through HDMI on their Denons using Foobar and JRiver all over AVS. He's got a setting wrong somewhere or one or both need a soft reset.
drh3b likes this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2702 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2305 Post(s)
Liked: 1439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lynch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rnarian View Post
Aha! I thought that was the volume knob.
i wonder if this is the source of all your issues? I hope this gets your 4500 sounding right. Watched bohemian rhapsody bluray last night on mine and the sound was amazing. It's just an awesome receiver once it's set up to your liking.
Well I ended up returning it but wouldn't mind giving it a 2nd chance as the atmos stuff was very good on the 4500.
Do you have to break-in recievers as well as you do with TVs sometimes? And im sure the new lineup of 2019 recievers isnt far away either...?

LG 77C9PUB + Denon X4500H (11.2) + OPPO 203 + PS4 + Roku
Disc Lot For SALE : HERE!
post #2703 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 12:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynut View Post
I apologize for this question, but I am in the market for a new receiver. 7.2 at the most and trying to keep it around $

Are the new 2019 Denon receivers coming out soon?
Not until around September . While there's no price talk on owners threads that budget should get you well into the 2018 X series models as far as selection choices. Check the first few posts for model features you might want.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2704 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 851 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24609 Post(s)
Liked: 13833
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeynut View Post
I apologize for this question, but I am in the market for a new receiver. 7.2 at the most and trying to keep it around $500.00.

Are the new 2019 Denon receivers coming out soon?
The new "S" series models should start being released in April/May.
hockeynut likes this.
post #2705 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 01:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet353 View Post
I just picked up an x4500h, upgrading from an x4000. I have always paired the component video out from my cable box with the digital audio out from my computer (so I can listen to music and watch TV at the same time). When I try this with the x4500, I get a video conversion error saying I need to set the source device to 480i. But when I do that, the video looks terrible and aspect ratio is off. Then when I turn off video conversion, I get no picture. Is there any way to get this to work properly other than to route the component video cable directly to the TV? Why would they do this? It seems others are having this issue--was wondering if there is any fix anyone has come across.
Much more convenient to connect the cable box via HDMI (eg. CBL/SAT) and assign the PC digital audio out to CBL/SAT as well and then change the INPUT MODE for this source to "Digital" when you want to listen to the PC audio.
post #2706 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmax67 View Post
Check this thread.
thx, that was it! when i replaced the pioneer with the denon, it somehow knocked windows back to stereo mode :-/ i should have caught that.

appreciate your help.

Quote:
No more crippled than your Pioneer in this regard.
pioneer receivers going back to 2014 at least, have had multi-channel playback via usb, and pioneer usb even today still supports a wider range of formats than denon usb does.

"...multi-channel FLAC and WAV audio files via the front USB port." https://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/eu/products/sc-2024

however, denon has better support for newer formats, that is for most people far more important.
Madmax67 likes this.
post #2707 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 02:46 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Poeple are playing multi channel music through HDMI on their Denons using Foobar and JRiver all over AVS. He's got a setting wrong somewhere or one or both need a soft reset.
It's not hard to get a Denon stuck in 2-channel mode from HDMI. For me, if the video out device (display) is not powered on then the Denon is stuck in 2-channel mode.

It doesn't matter if I turn the display on after, and then cycle standby on Denon (with the monitor then on). Windows only sees two channels, and nothing above 48 kHz sample rate, and I think no special formats (DD+, etc.).

If that happens I have to hold the Denon "power" button until it does a "Restart". Then it's fine.

As mentioned by quite a few here -- there is a simple ritual to follow. Turn everything else on first (my take on this). At the other end of play time, it probably doesn't hurt to turn the Denon OFF first, too. I try to. That may not matter, though -- unless you put Windows in stand-by instead of turning it off, then it might.
post #2708 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 03:01 PM

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 54
X6500 Subwoofer Selection Setup

I am going through the speaker selection setup for the X6500. I have 2 subwoofers connected to the Subwoofer 1 and 2 outputs. When I get to the speaker selection page for subwoofer 1, and it plays the music for subwoofer 1 I hear it in both my subwoofer 1 and 2 and then I hear nothing when it goes to the music test for subwoofer 2.

Then later when I run Audyssey, and they run their test tones, there is a tone coming from subwoofer 1 when they do the first part of the subwoofer tests, but then no tone when they test for subwoofer 2.

Since I get the tone in subwoofer 2 when they feed the first music feed to subwoofer 1, I obviously have a good connection from the receiver to subwoofer 2, even if it is being fed by the wrong output, and there is no feed to the subwoofer 2 output.

I don't know if Denon wired this unit wrong, or if it is something that can be fixed in firmware? Has anyone had anything like this happen to them. Any thoughts on causes/solutions?

I tried calling Denon CS, but they had an automated recording saying they had too many calls and could not take any more at present, so I sent them an email. Still waiting to hear back. Crickets so far...
Attached Images

Last edited by rbouch8828; 03-13-2019 at 03:13 PM. Reason: fix typo
post #2709 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 04:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by osv1 View Post
thx, that was it! when i replaced the pioneer with the denon, it somehow knocked windows back to stereo mode :-/ i should have caught that.

appreciate your help.
You're very welcome.
great job.

Quote:
pioneer receivers going back to 2014 at least, have had multi-channel playback via usb, and pioneer usb even today still supports a wider range of formats than denon usb does.

"...multi-channel FLAC and WAV audio files via the front USB port." https://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/eu/products/sc-2024

however, denon has better support for newer formats, that is for most people far more important.
Yeah, this is getting into hair splitting time for me and I get the point but your specific Pioneer didn't as well as even last years flagship Yamaha A3070. Don't get me wrong. I wish they all did MC via USB as a consumer. Bottom line is you got it working now via HDMI. Sweet.

post #2710 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
Much more convenient to connect the cable box via HDMI (eg. CBL/SAT) and assign the PC digital audio out to CBL/SAT as well and then change the INPUT MODE for this source to "Digital" when you want to listen to the PC audio.
Thanks jdsmoothie!
post #2711 of 8485 Old 03-13-2019, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbouch8828 View Post
I am going through the speaker selection setup for the X6500. I have 2 subwoofers connected to the Subwoofer 1 and 2 outputs. When I get to the speaker selection page for subwoofer 1, and it plays the music for subwoofer 1 I hear it in both my subwoofer 1 and 2 and then I hear nothing when it goes to the music test for subwoofer 2.

Then later when I run Audyssey, and they run their test tones, there is a tone coming from subwoofer 1 when they do the first part of the subwoofer tests, but then no tone when they test for subwoofer 2.

Since I get the tone in subwoofer 2 when they feed the first music feed to subwoofer 1, I obviously have a good connection from the receiver to subwoofer 2, even if it is being fed by the wrong output, and there is no feed to the subwoofer 2 output.

I don't know if Denon wired this unit wrong, or if it is something that can be fixed in firmware? Has anyone had anything like this happen to them. Any thoughts on causes/solutions?

I tried calling Denon CS, but they had an automated recording saying they had too many calls and could not take any more at present, so I sent them an email. Still waiting to hear back. Crickets so far...
If 2 subs are configured prior to running Audyssey, then most likely a hardware issue requiring replacement/exchange from the dealer; however, just to confirm, refer to post 5 and do a microprocessor reset.
post #2712 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 12:56 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
First of all, thank you for all the useful information provided. I have a DENON AVR X3500, connected with a DENON PMA 800 N sterep amplifier (and a DCD 800 CD player plugged into it). I would like to recalibrate my home theather system (ie these two amps together), but Audyssey says that front speakers are missing - which is true, as they are plugged into the PMA 800 N. What is the correct amp assign in this case? The AVR receiver works fine and so does the sterep PMA. Thank you.
post #2713 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiborHU View Post
First of all, thank you for all the useful information provided. I have a DENON AVR X3500, connected with a DENON PMA 800 N sterep amplifier (and a DCD 800 CD player plugged into it). I would like to recalibrate my home theather system (ie these two amps together), but Audyssey says that front speakers are missing - which is true, as they are plugged into the PMA 800 N. What is the correct amp assign in this case? The AVR receiver works fine and so does the sterep PMA. Thank you.
There is no required AMP ASSIGNMENT when using an external amp as the X3500H pre-outs are always hot. When Audyssey says the "front speakers are missing", it means there is no detected signal going to the speakers which there should be even when the speakers are connected to an external amp.

On the X3500H: Connect an RCA cable from each of the Front L/R pre-outs to a source input on the PMA 800NE (eg. CD).

On the PMA 800NE: Ensure the volume is raised to at least 80% of maximum, whatever source the X3500H is plugged in to is selected (eg. CD), the correct speaker pair the speakers are connected to is selected (ie. A or B), and Source DIRECT is selected.

Run Audyssey.
Madmax67 likes this.
post #2714 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 04:43 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
There is no required AMP ASSIGNMENT when using an external amp as the X3500H pre-outs are always hot. When Audyssey says the "front speakers are missing", it means there is no detected signal going to the speakers which there should be even when the speakers are connected to an external amp.

On the X3500H: Connect an RCA cable from each of the Front L/R pre-outs to a source input on the PMA 800NE (eg. CD).

On the PMA 800NE: Ensure the volume is raised to at least 80% of maximum, whatever source the X3500H is plugged in to is selected (eg. CD), the correct speaker pair the speakers are connected to is selected (ie. A or B), and Source DIRECT is selected.

Run Audyssey.

Thank you very much, will do.
post #2715 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 07:06 AM

Quote:
If 2 subs are configured prior to running Audyssey, then most likely a hardware issue requiring replacement/exchange from the dealer; however, just to confirm, refer to post 5 and do a microprocessor reset.
I went to "Post 5" and this is what it said:

"5. Known Issues: See "post 4" of this thread."

Then I went to Post 4 and read through that post, but did not find anything about a microprocessor reset.

Best,

RB
post #2716 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 09:57 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbouch8828 View Post
I went to "Post 5" and this is what it said:

"5. Known Issues: See "post 4" of this thread."

Then I went to Post 4 and read through that post, but did not find anything about a microprocessor reset.

Best,

RB
rbouch8828: Instructions on the microprocessor reset are listed in Post #5 , item #4 :

4. Microprocessor Reset (aka "Reset to original factory settings" although does not roll back the firmware) Note: On all models, if you are able to access the menu, new this year, you can also do the microprocessor reset by going to SETUP - GENERAL - RESET - ALL SETTINGS

[note, there are further instructions, but didn't want to clutter the thread with a lengthy copy/paste]
Madmax67 likes this.

Vizio E-701i, Denon X4500H, Crown XLS-1502, Polk Monitor 70s, Polk CS2 II, Polk T15s, Klipsch RIC-65, Tivo Roamio OTA, LG BD570, Fire TV 1, Fire TV Stick 4K, XBox One S, Harmony Smart Control, Nvidia Shield TV Pro
post #2717 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulano View Post
rbouch8828: Instructions on the microprocessor reset are listed in Post #5 , item #4 :

4. Microprocessor Reset (aka "Reset to original factory settings" although does not roll back the firmware) Note: On all models, if you are able to access the menu, new this year, you can also do the microprocessor reset by going to SETUP - GENERAL - RESET - ALL SETTINGS

[note, there are further instructions, but didn't want to clutter the thread with a lengthy copy/paste]
Many thanks,

Found it and did the reset. Solved the problem. Now getting sound out of both Subs!
Brian Lynch likes this.
post #2718 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 01:07 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Playing 7.2 on Denon 3500h

I just upgraded my receiver in my home theater. I am pretty positive I have 7.2 since I have 7 speakers and 2 subs. Everything is setup correctly and each speaker is recognized and playing properly during setup. I apologize if my questions are bit ignorant, as I am versed in electronics and DIY, but completely new to this particular field.

The issue I am having is that I can't get 7.2 to work or my rear speakers to play with anything. I have been playing form an Nvidia Shield. So I have 2 questions:

1. When I do a 5.1 test through youtube, all works correctly except the very rear speakers don't get activated, which makes sense. When I do a 7.1 test, nothing works right. It basically just plays my front speakers and side speakers at the same time as front. As far as I know (from google search), Nvidia Shield should operate as a pass through. So I don't know why it wouldn't work.

2. I recognize that content is usually a huge issue and that most content is 5.1. I figured the receiver would extrapolate to use the rear speakers as well. I tried using different sound profiles but that didn't do much of anything. Is this something the AVR could do? The way I imagine it is if it sees its 5.1 and knows I have 7.1 then it mirrors the side back speakers to the rear.

Thanks
post #2719 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 338 Post(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
Liked: 5758
@jdsmoothie I just moved my Marantz SR6013 into the living room to compare it with my Emotiva XMC-1 and liked what I heard from the SR6013. I was able to make the 6013 sound very close to the XMC-1 with Dirac. Now my question is, if I get a Denon X6500 for my living room, could I expect it to sound close to the Marantz or better going with a Marantz 7013 instead? I haven't had a Denon ever, only Marantz but I like the form factor of the Denon X6500 better than the Marantz SR7013.

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio - Dialing In Rythmik Audio Subwoofers - REW for macOS
Media Room: Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik G22 (x2) + FV25HP | Denon X6500H | Panny 820 + ATV 4K | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony 77A9G OLED |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac| Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony X700 + ATV 4K | Sony XBR-65Z9D |
post #2720 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
@jdsmoothie I just moved my Marantz SR6013 into the living room to compare it with my Emotiva XMC-1 and liked what I heard from the SR6013. I was able to make the 6013 sound very close to the XMC-1 with Dirac. Now my question is, if I get a Denon X6500 for my living room, could I expect it to sound close to the Marantz or better going with a Marantz 7013 instead? I haven't had a Denon ever, only Marantz but I like the form factor of the Denon X6500 better than the Marantz SR7013.
For movie listening likely similar as both use XT32; however, the X6500H does feature a dedicated "Dialog Enhancer" setting that may be useful. Otherwise, the HDAM pre-amps on the Marantz models is generally preferred for 2CH music listening. As you prefer the 11CH model, go with it and decide for yourself.
post #2721 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 07:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 2900 Post(s)
Liked: 2094
I suggest trying a manual speaker volume check before anything else. See page 198 in the downloadable English manual. https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hom...vers/avrx3500h
post #2722 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 08:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2471 Post(s)
Liked: 5512
Quote:
I have never heard a Marantz, and am skeptical of HDAM claims, but again, have never compared them, but I'd take advantage of Crutchfields' excellent return policy.
Buy both and start a comparison thread like the speakers/subwoofer threads here, and return the loser.
ahblaza likes this.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #2723 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 09:03 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
I have never heard a Marantz, and am skeptical of HDAM claims, but again, have never compared them, but I'd take advantage of Crutchfields' excellent return policy.
Buy both and start a comparison thread like the speakers/subwoofer threads here, and return the loser.
I have owned 3 x Marantz: SR7008, NR1606 and currently a Marantz SR6013 which is in my bedroom. The only Denon I have owned was a Denon D-M39S which btw sounded amazing. I gave it to a friend and it's still working great. Back in 2017 I sold the SR7008 and got an Emotiva XMC-1 with Dirac Live which I love and like better than Audyssey but the lack of ATMOS is what is bringing me back to Denon/Marantz as it's the only alternative that offers all the features I need but Dirac. So I'll be getting the X6500 and use it for movies and the XMC-1 for music until Emotiva brings the ATMOS upgrade to the XMC-1. Then I may move the X6500 to my bedroom and sell the SR6013 or keep it as a backup.
drh3b likes this.

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio - Dialing In Rythmik Audio Subwoofers - REW for macOS
Media Room: Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik G22 (x2) + FV25HP | Denon X6500H | Panny 820 + ATV 4K | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony 77A9G OLED |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac| Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony X700 + ATV 4K | Sony XBR-65Z9D |
post #2724 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 09:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 2471 Post(s)
Liked: 5512
Quote:
I have owned 3 x Marantz: SR7008, NR1606 and currently a Marantz SR6013 which is in my bedroom. The only Denon I have owned was a Denon D-M39S which btw sounded amazing. I gave it to a friend and it's still working great. Back in 2017 I sold the SR7008 and got an Emotiva XMC-1 with Dirac Live which I love and like better than Audyssey but the lack of ATMOS is what is bringing me back to Denon/Marantz as it's the only alternative that offers all the features I need but Dirac. So I'll be getting the X6500 and use it for movies and the XMC-1 for music until Emotiva brings the ATMOS upgrade to the XMC-1. Then I may move the X6500 to my bedroom and sell the SR6013 or keep it as a backup.
Tbh, unless the x6500h has something you really need, I'd get the x6400h at a substantial discount on clearance from an authorized dealer, there are a few on Amazon still, especially since this sounds like it is ultimately a secondary system.

My Stuff.
Spoiler!
post #2725 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 09:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh3b View Post
Tbh, unless the x6500h has something you really need, I'd get the x6400h at a substantial discount on clearance from an authorized dealer, there are a few on Amazon still, especially since this sounds like it is ultimately a secondary system.
I'm looking at 2018 models as I want/need OSD with 4K HDR/60Hz and also web management. The 6400 lacks those two features.
ahblaza and drh3b like this.

post #2726 of 8485 Old 03-14-2019, 09:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
I second the 6400. The only real upgrade your getting is Imax enhanced. Which let's be honest.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
mrtickleuk likes this.
post #2727 of 8485 Old 03-15-2019, 10:30 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
when switching input modes, is there a way to toggle between digital and HDMI on front panel or remote without clicking through the setup? Or a way a Harmony could do this? I tried using the quick select buttons, but that did not work.
post #2728 of 8485 Old 03-15-2019, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 46
Quote:
So I replaced my high speed cables between the X4500H and the TV as well as between the XBox and the AFTV 4K and the receiver with new certified premium cables, unfortunately the sparkles continue whenever Video Conversion is set to on. Again, don't want to use the AVR for video conversion, I just really like having the OSD show over the video rather than a black screen.

Denon customer support insisted the problem was that I needed not just certified premium cables, but certified premium cables from DPL Labs, which seem to only be available from Acc.4Less, where shipping basically equals the cost of the cables, and essentially no returns given restocking fees and shipping charges. Anyone here found DPL cables to be that much better than say Monoprice or BlueRigger?

Vizio E-701i, Denon X4500H, Crown XLS-1502, Polk Monitor 70s, Polk CS2 II, Polk T15s, Klipsch RIC-65, Tivo Roamio OTA, LG BD570, Fire TV 1, Fire TV Stick 4K, XBox One S, Harmony Smart Control, Nvidia Shield TV Pro
post #2729 of 8485 Old 03-15-2019, 03:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
Liked: 378
Quote:
Denon customer support insisted the problem was that I needed not just certified premium cables, but certified premium cables from DPL Labs, which seem to only be available from Acc.4Less, where shipping basically equals the cost of the cables, and essentially no returns given restocking fees and shipping charges. Anyone here found DPL cables to be that much better than say Monoprice or BlueRigger?
I have blue rigger with no issues

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
post #2730 of 8485 Old 03-15-2019, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 912
Reading a review of the AVR-X4500H they stated it wouldn't be replaced until 2020? Anyone know if the higher end models are now on a two year cycle?

| JVC RS2000 125" Projection - Denon 5.2.4 Audio - Shield TV PRO / 65" LG OLED TV - TiVo - Fire TV 4K |
| ODROID-N2 Ubuntu Media Server | Water cooled Threadripper & Radeon VII, NVMe PC - 43" 4K IPS Panel |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
11.2 , 2.1 , 2.2 , 7.2.4 , alexa , amazon music , avr , avr-x2500h , bluetooth headphones , calibrate , dali alteco , Dayton Audio , Denon , denon 3500 , denon 4500h , denon avr-x4500h , denon receiver , denon x3500 , dolby atmos , earc , heco victa 500 , heos , issue , Klipsch , lg b8 , onkyo ts-xr507 , oppo 203 , sound , speakers , svs pb-1000 , tear ax3000 , testing , wiring

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page