Multiroom Audio, Only my Room has no Bass - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-03-2018, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Multiroom Audio, Only my Room has no Bass

I have speakers from different rooms connected to an av splitter (which is connected to an av reciever). My room is the only room where the speakers have no bass. I need help on finding out why because it they where working fine a 2 days ago. Maybe it has something to do with the subwoofer.

My reciever is an onkyo the model is TX-SR304, my av splitter is called HomeTech HTS6, couldnt find a model number but it was made in 1997. unfortunantely i dont know the make and model of the speakers that are in the ceiling and my audio output is a google chromecast audio connected into the tape input on the reciever. The splitter is connected to speakers b on the reciever and the subwoofer is connected into a purple input labeled subwoofer on the reciever.all the speakers work fine except for my room. i even tried connecting my room speakers from speaker 2 to speaker 6 on the splitter and the problem persisted.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/hzktzQY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page