The "Official" Yamaha RX-A3080, RX-A2080 and RX-A1080 AVENTAGE AVR Thread - Page 79 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 684Likes

post #2341 of 2581 Old 05-22-2020, 05:29 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnersfella View Post
The Connect button is also the 'Straight' button under the flap on the front panel.

Ahh! Thank you sir

There is no spoon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2342 of 2581 Old 05-22-2020, 08:16 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_ro View Post
GREAT to hear you also have no more POP's after switching off the "Auto"!
This indeed proves that something is wrong with SOME of the units, maybe those purchased later 2019, cause I for one got mine in November 2019.

You? When you got yours? Also where are you located, Europe or US? I'm in Romania, Europe.

Also, not so great that the Yamaha tech did not called as promised, but, as you said, it really sounds like they know about this issue, and clearly is not fix-able via firmware update, since I do not have (yet) the latest one (1.8). Think I should also ask Yamaha Europe about this.

Please keep us updated here, with your development!

Have a good one...
I'm in US (Vegas) and bought mine end of Dec 2019. It's on 1.8 firmware.
Felix_ro likes this.
post #2343 of 2581 Old 05-23-2020, 12:23 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7616 Post(s)
Liked: 7683
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefp View Post
Update. I switched to Neutral X decoding and with everything hooked up, not a single pop in almost 2 days. While that's certainly good news, it also proves there's a a gremlin in there!

Yamaha did not call me as promised; I received a return label a few minutes ago. I got onto chat and was told level II tech support "has decided to exchange the unit." I'm to ship it to CA and once received, they're to send a replacement. I don't know what to think of this other that it sounds like they know there's an issue? I really wanted to talk to them...as I'm now armed with the information from you all that this isn't an isolated incident.
Well hopefully the new one is A OK

Last edited by Cleveland Plasma; 05-23-2020 at 02:41 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2344 of 2581 Old 05-24-2020, 03:53 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Been looking at these Yamaha’s mostly for a friend who has an older Yamaha 1800. What a great unit that has been. Not good there’s popping going on. Will watch this thread and see how that goes.....
post #2345 of 2581 Old 05-24-2020, 04:25 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson-from-Arizona View Post
Been looking at these Yamaha’s mostly for a friend who has an older Yamaha 1800. What a great unit that has been. Not good there’s popping going on. Will watch this thread and see how that goes.....
Very few are having that issue. I have NEVER had any popping on mine and use MANY different options with this unit (3080). Mine has been rock solid as was my 2050.
bwillcox likes this.

LG OLED65C9, Yamaha RX-A3080, Paradigm Reference Studio 80 Mains, Atmos 5.1.4 config, Panasonic UB820, PS4 Pro, Apple TV 4K
post #2346 of 2581 Old 05-24-2020, 06:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
Very few are having that issue. I have NEVER had any popping on mine and use MANY different options with this unit (3080). Mine has been rock solid as was my 2050.
I too, have had no popping from any of my 2018 Yamaha units (2080, 3080 & 5200). Mine have all been rock-solid. I seriously doubt that this is a wide spread issue.

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
post #2347 of 2581 Old 05-25-2020, 01:41 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Lightbulb

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by radamo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillcox View Post
I too, have had no popping from any of my 2018 Yamaha units (2080, 3080 & 5200). Mine have all been rock-solid. I seriously doubt that this is a wide spread issue.

I believe this POPPING is specific only to the newer produced ones, since it seems that both me and some others that got it (purchase it) ON or AFTER November 2019, no matter the continent, had a good chance to get the popping, which, BTW, is easily to "workaround" (FOR SOME, most of us) by NOT using "Auto" or "AI" (neither one should be active).
post #2348 of 2581 Old 05-25-2020, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunnersfella View Post
The Connect button is also the 'Straight' button under the flap on the front panel..
Anyone else not able to complete the Google Assistant integration within the MusicCast app? I'll click on "Allow" and it'll get all the way to the last step and then fail. Curious if anyone has been successful at this. Thanks

There is no spoon
post #2349 of 2581 Old 05-25-2020, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 2250 Post(s)
Liked: 1175
Quote:
THIS IS the thread you suggested, so he is already here, right where you suggested him to go!
Sometimes people will respond, link to the "owners'" thread, and then LATER a Mod will merge the post into the target thread. Happens more often than you think. Let's stick to talking Yamaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronarchy View Post
Hey All,
I'm wondering, when speakers are set to small and you set the crossover point for the sub, does this also affect LFE content? LFE (low frequency effects) is a discrete channel that goes up to 120hz. If the crossover point is set to say, 80hz, wouldn't this roll off the LFE content?
If you mean the ".1" in multichannel audio, aka the LFE channel, then => LFE goes to the LFE channel, which the sub is connected to. Bass Management does not effect it.

Quote:
Quote:
I believe this POPPING is specific only to the newer produced ones, since it seems that both me and some others that got it (purchase it) ON or AFTER November 2019, no matter the continent, had a good chance to get the popping, which, BTW, is easily to "workaround" (FOR SOME, most of us) by NOT using "Auto" or "AI" (neither one should be active).
Just because you read something on a forum, it doesn't establish that it's a widespread issue. Even just the population of enthusiasts talking on an A/V forum are a minority of the total consumer market buying these boxes It's easy to think that several people having a similar problem means a whole model line has the issue, when in fact it could still be rare.

Doesn't make it less annoying to those having the issue, but take care in telling anyone "oh that line of Yamaha AVRs seem to have this common problem" based on a few people talking on a forum.

@Johnson-from-Arizona Your friend will probably be fine buying one of these, just get it from a reputable source that you can return to if there's any kind of issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
Can the 1080 be controlled through the Multicast app? I'm using the Yamaha AV Controller app but I'd like Google Home integration. I was under the assumption that it could connect to the Multicast app but I do not see a "connect" button anywhere on the receiver. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipstein View Post
Anyone else not able to complete the Google Assistant integration within the MusicCast app? I'll click on "Allow" and it'll get all the way to the last step and then fail. Curious if anyone has been successful at this. Thanks
OOPS, my bad. ... And: more on Yamaha voice control support.

Unsure if MusicCast will even respond to the Google Assistant on, say, a Google Home, Home Hub, etc. Perhaps on the same device that Google and MusicCAst are installed on, with Tasker or other scripting apps. I don't use MusicCast, only Assistant, Homes, Chromecasts, etc.

If you're unsuccessful, see if IFTTT will work with MusicCast.

“Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?” “Oh that's all right, Detective, we're married.”
Are you new to the forum? => Please read forum FAQs and stickies. Like posts that help you. Respect our fine Moderators. And RTFM, always.

Last edited by ChromeJob; 05-25-2020 at 01:36 PM.
post #2350 of 2581 Old 05-26-2020, 10:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
On the Yamaha a3080 when adding a power amp to control the main L & R speakers do you need to change any settings on the AVR on just plug and play?
I was having a look at the manual but could not get anything from it... my speaker system is set the basic.

Love movies, love cinema, love sound and THX accredited.
lundstrom.joakim likes this.
post #2351 of 2581 Old 05-26-2020, 12:02 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 4096 Post(s)
Liked: 3408
Quote:
Originally Posted by noiremmanuel View Post
On the Yamaha a3080 when adding a power amp to control the main L & R speakers do you need to change any settings on the AVR on just plug and play?
I was having a look at the manual but could not get anything from it... my speaker system is set the basic.
You should re-run YPAO, that's all.
lundstrom.joakim likes this.
post #2352 of 2581 Old 05-26-2020, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
The "Official" Yamaha RX-A3080, RX-A2080 and RX-A1080 AVENTAGE AVR Thread

Just a quick one... why run YPAO again? Just for my knowledge.

Last edited by noiremmanuel; 05-26-2020 at 12:58 PM.
post #2353 of 2581 Old 05-26-2020, 03:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
3080 and Sony BDPS790

We recently upgraded to the 3080 from a 3900. We added a new Panasonic 4K Blu-ray but wanted to keep using the Sony to play SACDs. I've tried every configuration / menu option I can think of on both the 3080 and the Sony, but while I can get video there is no audio. Tried switching HDMI inputs, cables etc. with no success. Even tried an older Sony Blu-ray but can't get it to work, either. (They both worked on the 3900.) Any ideas on what I'm missing?
post #2354 of 2581 Old 05-26-2020, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Just a quick one... why run YPAO again? Just for my knowledge.
Every time you make a substantive change to any of your system's components, you should re-run YPAO. Changing speakers, changing the position of speakers, changing a pre-amp or receiver, changing or adding an external amp, changes to the environment in your listening room (carpeting, new sofa, etc) are all reasons you should re-run YPAO. Because you are modifying the properties of the sound by changing the equipment or you're changing the acoustics of your listening room, you should run YPAO.

Yamaha Aventage RX-A2060 AVR, 2 X Outlaw Audio Model 2200 Amps (fronts), Klipsch: RP-280F, RP-250F (surrounds), RP-250C, R-14S (F. Presence); SVS SB-3000 SWs X 2, Bluesound Node 2i, Samsung BD-F5900 BP, Roku Ultra, LG OLED 55C6P UHD.
post #2355 of 2581 Old 05-27-2020, 01:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
Liked: 538
Quote:
Nice bit of hyperbole.

There's like 5 guys on this entire thread that reported the issue. FIVE. Lol.
post #2356 of 2581 Old 05-27-2020, 09:32 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:

Love movies, love cinema, love sound and THX accredited.
That's exactly what I have been wondering since I bought my 2080 a couple of weeks ago. I use an external amp for my front speakers. Thanks for asking ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
You should re-run YPAO, that's all.
...and thanks for the answer

Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk
noiremmanuel likes this.
post #2357 of 2581 Old 05-27-2020, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I also have a friend who bought a 2080 earlier this year. It had the loud pops and after checking this forum, I told him to use Straight instead of AI or Auto and there has been no popping since. Told him to contact Yamaha but I don't think he has yet. Country: Australia
Felix_ro likes this.
post #2358 of 2581 Old 05-28-2020, 10:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just to add another data point: I bought a 3080 in early May. I was also getting an occasional popping noise. Mine seemed to only happen when turning off the unit while audio was still playing via internal TV app (via CEC or whatever), not during programs. Tried disconnecting all speakers but center and could still reproduce it (though not 100% ... maybe 40%).

I was also getting .5 second audio drop outs sometimes that I couldn't figure out. I was using ARC. I finally tried switching out the HDMI cable connected to the ARC input. It was an older one that still said "High Speed" for an Ultra High Speed one. This allowed me to switch to eARC which had been disabled in TV settings earlier (I did not realize there was a different setting).

Also after browsing this thread, I also stopped using AI surround and surround auto. I have yet to hear any popping. I'm not sure if it was the cable or the mode settings. Will update if I end up trying AI surround again and hear it. Have not had it checked out by Yamaha either.
Felix_ro likes this.
post #2359 of 2581 Old 05-28-2020, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2561 Post(s)
Liked: 5021
Bickering removed. Discuss the topic and not each other.

Questions or comments should be PM'd to me. Don't post those here.
Felix_ro and Mark6088 like this.

Walking the fine line between jaw-dropping and a plain ol' yawn.
post #2360 of 2581 Old 05-29-2020, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I'm also getting popping with my 3080, but it's different than the popping reported by others. I get a loud pop upon first turning on the amp - not right when turning it on, but about 3 secs layer, when you can normally hear the small click when the amp turns on internally. This is accompanied by a loud pop through my speakers. If I turn it off, then back on immediately, there is no pop. If it's off for a few hours or more, then it will pop when turned on again. So I just leave it on all the time. Interestingly, it did NOT do this for the first few months I had it.
post #2361 of 2581 Old 05-29-2020, 02:32 PM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 84
I have been following this thread for a while, would like to pick up a 3080 sometime this summer but the popping thing is starting to concern me.It seems that the guys who have the 3070 aren't having the same issues.I currently have Marantz 7008 and 7012 and I really like them both. Have a external 2 ch. amp on the 7012 and a 4.1 set up with Revel speakers.I have a old Yamaha RX2700 that has been great but I would like to move it upstairs to a p.c. setup in the wifes sewing room.Its now on a desktop setup 2.1 with Accend S- 2 ex,s in the kitchen.Really as far as I can tell the 3070 and 3080 dif. that I can see are upgraded D.A.C.s and a new setup display.Is that right?I try to buy refurb. A.R.V. with only 1 year war. and so far I have had no problem with any of them.Starting to think if I could find a 3070 for 2 to 3 hundred less it might be a safer bet.
post #2362 of 2581 Old 05-29-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
Bickering removed. Discuss the topic and not each other.

Questions or comments should be PM'd to me. Don't post those here.
Thanks @DrDon for "cleaning" out.
Yet, I believe you did deleted at least one of my response to someone else that I think was helpful (the one regarding using "decoders" instead of "STRAIGHT" or "Pure Direct". Sure, after you recover that "on subject" message I wrote, you can delete this one too.
Also, if we're very strict/exact, there's also some other "bickering" left above that's not helpful either.
post #2363 of 2581 Old 05-29-2020, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Horse View Post
I'm also getting popping with my 3080, but it's different than the popping reported by others. I get a loud pop upon first turning on the amp - not right when turning it on, but about 3 secs layer, when you can normally hear the small click when the amp turns on internally. This is accompanied by a loud pop through my speakers. If I turn it off, then back on immediately, there is no pop. If it's off for a few hours or more, then it will pop when turned on again. So I just leave it on all the time. Interestingly, it did NOT do this for the first few months I had it.
In your case, it souds that is something else that do this, than we (the ones with LOUD POPPS) have.

Please tell me, when you power off the unit, you also shut off the power to it? If not, try this first, to leave the receiver without power in between times you use it. I for one shut down everything (including the wireless, for example) when not used, like over night or when I'm at work.

Also, have you tried to unplug everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) else than the speakers and to try to start the AVR after few hours like this? If this prover POPP-free, then you should go step by step, device by device to find out which one of your other devices are doing this sort of a "discharge". I know this is VERY time consuming if you need several hours of "stand by" for the unit to try this again, but I think you'll have to do it, fo your own sake. Just go first with the devices you thing of being the most likely the ones to do this, like from oldest you have to newest, or from analog ones to digital ones, as an example and idea to hopefully find the "culprit" device sooner, with less time consumed.
post #2364 of 2581 Old 05-29-2020, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fungalreason View Post
I was also getting .5 second audio drop outs sometimes that I couldn't figure out. I was using ARC. I finally tried switching out the HDMI cable connected to the ARC input. It was an older one that still said "High Speed" for an Ultra High Speed one. This allowed me to switch to eARC which had been disabled in TV settings earlier (I did not realize there was a different setting).
For all and any "drops" (on sound or image), I would think of some "handshake" issues over the HDMI chain.

You could start trying to disable ALL the HDMI CEC/link on ALL the devices in your HDMI chain, and see if you still have the drops or not; this is something that not cost anything else than just some time.

Then, if you still have those drops, I would suggest to get new HDMI cables, that are certified for your fastest/newest device in your HDMI chain (probably 4K Ultra HD?!?), and try with those new cables without activating HDMI CEC/link and you should have no issues. If that proves indeed good, then you can again activate the CEC/link and see if the problem come back, but I would believe it will not.
post #2365 of 2581 Old 05-30-2020, 08:21 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Hello all. Is the DTS decoding removal for dolby tracks, a reason enough to stick to A3070 instead of A3080?
One of my friend is looking and I suggested Yamaha, being a happy customer of A3070 for 2 years now.

MOVIE TIME STAMPS FOR REFERENCE QUALITY MOVIES
HOME THEATER Epson 8300/5040UB|Black Diamond 133” 2.35:1|KefT301 x3|KefT101 x4| 2 x Atmos|Rythmik FVX12x2|Nvidia Shield Pro 2019|FreeNAS|Yamaha A3070
LIVING ROOM Harman Kardon SB26 Sony 49” 4K Android
BEDROOM Sony EX700 40”|Nvidia Shield 2019
post #2366 of 2581 Old 06-01-2020, 07:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhootZ View Post
Hello all. Is the DTS decoding removal for dolby tracks, a reason enough to stick to A3070 instead of A3080?
One of my friend is looking and I suggested Yamaha, being a happy customer of A3070 for 2 years now.
I know dolby announced that the restriction of uomixing now has been removed...
I'm not sure if Yamaha has updated their firmwares since to allow cross upmixing again.. ...

Need someone to test...

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
post #2367 of 2581 Old 06-01-2020, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Most of the receivers available in market are probably out of the box FW without any update (if available). Hence request any owner to shine light on the topic

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

MOVIE TIME STAMPS FOR REFERENCE QUALITY MOVIES
HOME THEATER Epson 8300/5040UB|Black Diamond 133” 2.35:1|KefT301 x3|KefT101 x4| 2 x Atmos|Rythmik FVX12x2|Nvidia Shield Pro 2019|FreeNAS|Yamaha A3070
LIVING ROOM Harman Kardon SB26 Sony 49” 4K Android
BEDROOM Sony EX700 40”|Nvidia Shield 2019
post #2368 of 2581 Old 06-02-2020, 05:44 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 27
hi all

just read the 60 pages wew....something that SURPRISES me is that NO one in the 60 pages (at least i did not see) spoke about the FW update that allows these AVR's to be HDCP 2.3 ! everyone here and on other forums still write yamaha avr 2018 range are hdcp 2.2 !!

the update has been around for 12 months already...yet no one seems to know about this...

https://hub.yamaha.com/future-proof-...with-hdcp-2-3/

anyway if all may allow i got a few questions and hope anyone can help as situation has not been experienced by members here

1- i will get a PS5 next year and it will be hdmi 2.1 with ALLM and VRR. i know amps today don't do this....BUT is it possible to connect PS5 to a hdmi 2.1 TV directly and use E-arc to get 5.1 HD AUDIO ? in theory yes....but no one ever confirmed to me this. so please if you are more technical than me. WHAT are my options to have these 2 features on an old yamaha Axx80 ???

2- this pop up issue is frightening...from what i see it only affects 2080/3080 owners ? or does it touch 1080 models too ?

3- i am curently on a low end V475 yamaha that is "ok...meh" with 1000$ compact speakers....so will i really NOTICE a bump in quality ? some say HUGE...other say it won't do a difference unless i get 2500$ speakers....any one of you guys made a jump as big as this ? i guess going from a 2014' burr brown 192hz /24 bits DAC to the latest Sabre 384khz/32 bits should make things a least a little better no ??

4- how important is hdcp 2.3 on these new models ? why did yamaha bother to update ? most people i spoke to don't seem to know what hdcp 2.3 brings and they know their stuff...

REGARD and thanks in advance !

Panasonic ET60 TV + 5.1 Monitor Audio MASS & 10" Gemini Bk2 subwoofer - Media player: Egreat A5 4K HDR
post #2369 of 2581 Old 06-02-2020, 10:42 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 776 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Quote:
Originally Posted by nenito2k View Post
hi all

just read the 60 pages wew....something that SURPRISES me is that NO one in the 60 pages (at least i did not see) spoke about the FW update that allows these AVR's to be HDCP 2.3 ! everyone here and on other forums still write yamaha avr 2018 range are hdcp 2.2 !!

the update has been around for 12 months already...yet no one seems to know about this...

https://hub.yamaha.com/future-proof-...with-hdcp-2-3/

anyway if all may allow i got a few questions and hope anyone can help as situation has not been experienced by members here

1- i will get a PS5 next year and it will be hdmi 2.1 with ALLM and VRR. i know amps today don't do this....BUT is it possible to connect PS5 to a hdmi 2.1 TV directly and use E-arc to get 5.1 HD AUDIO ? in theory yes....but no one ever confirmed to me this. so please if you are more technical than me. WHAT are my options to have these 2 features on an old yamaha Axx80 ???

2- this pop up issue is frightening...from what i see it only affects 2080/3080 owners ? or does it touch 1080 models too ?

3- i am curently on a low end V475 yamaha that is "ok...meh" with 1000$ compact speakers....so will i really NOTICE a bump in quality ? some say HUGE...other say it won't do a difference unless i get 2500$ speakers....any one of you guys made a jump as big as this ? i guess going from a 2014' burr brown 192hz /24 bits DAC to the latest Sabre 384khz/32 bits should make things a least a little better no ??

4- how important is hdcp 2.3 on these new models ? why did yamaha bother to update ? most people i spoke to don't seem to know what hdcp 2.3 brings and they know their stuff...

REGARD and thanks in advance !

I have a 1080. The only time I had a “popping” was when my subwoofer’s amp shorted out - which I think was the cause.

Since sub replacement, I have had no issues.

These Yamaha’s sometimes don’t play nice with ARC on Sony TVs (audio dropouts using DD+) - but that’s more on Sony than it is on Yamaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Sony 65A9G OLED
- Panasonic UB-820 4K BD Player/Apple 4K TV
- Yamaha Aventage RX-A1080 AVR/Outlaw Model 5000 AMP
- SVS Prime Towers (2)/Prime Center/SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer 12"
- Polk MC80 In-Ceiling 8" Speakers (2)
post #2370 of 2581 Old 06-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 27
thankf for the input...can you share what AVR you had before...it might help with some of my questions....any comparaison vs the a1080 too would be nice

Panasonic ET60 TV + 5.1 Monitor Audio MASS & 10" Gemini Bk2 subwoofer - Media player: Egreat A5 4K HDR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
bluetooth headphones , yamaha 1080

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page