"Official" (kinda) thread for Onkyo TX-RZ630-730-830 Networking A/V receivers - Page 7 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 69Likes

post #181 of 252 Old 05-06-2019, 07:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Liked: 1348
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatesd View Post
OK, haven't played too much with my new 410's. They are definitely the smallest/lowest quality speakers in my line up but everything else uses much larger speakers. Easy to set on top of my floor standing speakers.

Initial thoughts: Bargain at $80, if I didn't just spend $3K on a TV and Receiver I might have been more tempted to spend up, not a good deal at $200.

They do work and provide some benefits and was pleasantly surprised to find some Atmos movies on Netflix. I also learned the latest version of Dolby Surround and DTS X will up-mix incoming 5.1 to my new 5.1.2 setup. Initially I was using "Direct" mode and now have switched to Dolby Surround as my default. Of course, I also went through the Onkyo calibration and that was easy and worked well.

For the price, I am almost tempted to pick up a second pair and make it 5.1.4 but I spent enough this month. I'll see if they stick around on clearance and try to pick them up down the road. Another option if these sell out would be to upgrade the fronts and move this to the surrounds. They will get used either way. Too lazy to mount 4 in the ceiling.
Nice to hear they are working out for you. I suggest you download the Atmos demos and give them a listen.

https://www.dolby.com/us/en/guide/do...-trailers.html

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten Movies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 252 Old 05-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Just to update. Got another 830 from the latest onkyo deal and glad to report no hiss, and no crazy relay clicking
bslep, dwaleke and eriksells916 like this.
post #183 of 252 Old 05-22-2019, 06:23 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 113
Hey all, Need some help. I am admittedly a bit dumb when it comes to setting up a receiver for some reason.

Anyways here goes.

My set up

Sony 85 inch x900F
RZ830 recv
Polk S60 mains
Polk S35 Center channel
6 SVS Prime elevation speakers (front height, rear surround and surround)
2 SVS PB 3000 subs.
Roku Ultra
Apple tv 4K
Shield ( I know i am obsessed with streamers
Xbox one x

I have everything set up and have run the set up.

Two things I cant seem to figure out. I have CEC set up and when playing a dolby atmos source (vudu 4k atmos) the display does not show Dolby Atmos

Secondly, during playback the surround channels are non existent to me. Its like its only the front stage.

What am I missing.

If there is an audio guru that wants to do a skype video call to help me get this all dialed in, I am open to pay a token of my appreication

thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #184 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 08:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanytvstosee View Post
Hey all, Need some help. I am admittedly a bit dumb when it comes to setting up a receiver for some reason.

Anyways here goes.

My set up

Sony 85 inch x900F
RZ830 recv
Polk S60 mains
Polk S35 Center channel
6 SVS Prime elevation speakers (front height, rear surround and surround)
2 SVS PB 3000 subs.
Roku Ultra
Apple tv 4K
Shield ( I know i am obsessed with streamers
Xbox one x

I have everything set up and have run the set up.

Two things I cant seem to figure out. I have CEC set up and when playing a dolby atmos source (vudu 4k atmos) the display does not show Dolby Atmos

Secondly, during playback the surround channels are non existent to me. Its like its only the front stage.

What am I missing.

If there is an audio guru that wants to do a skype video call to help me get this all dialed in, I am open to pay a token of my appreciation

thank you
Unless you have a compelling reason to have CEC turned on I would turn it off and try playing your Atmos movie again.

post #185 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I am a new owner of the RX-TZ830. In general I am very happy with the receiver, but I'm not sure if I have it set up right to use Dolby Atmos. Last night I was playing the blu ray for Roger Waters The Wall which has a Dolby Atmos soundtrack. I am playing this from a Sony UBP-X800 connected to the BD/DVD HDMI input of the TZ830 and I have selected the Dolby Atmos soundtrack on the blu ray. When I press the "i" information button on the receiver remote, should the display say Dolby Atmos if the receiver is actually playing Atmos? My receiver wasn't saying that. I am asking because while the soundtrack sounded really good, I wasn't experiencing the Atmos effects that I was hoping for. For clarification, I am running a 7.1.2 setup with the .2 being two Pioneer Atmos speakers that are sitting on top of my front tower speakers. The Pioneer Atmos speakers were super cheap so I am not expecting miracles, but I was definitely expecting more than I got last night.

If this isn't a good Atmos blu ray to test Atmos on, could anyone recommend any other blu rays that would make a good Atmos demo disc?
post #186 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 09:36 AM

I am a new owner of the RX-TZ830. In general I am very happy with the receiver, but I'm not sure if I have it set up right to use Dolby Atmos. Last night I was playing the blu ray for Roger Waters The Wall which has a Dolby Atmos soundtrack. I am playing this from a Sony UBP-X800 connected to the BD/DVD HDMI input of the TZ830 and I have selected the Dolby Atmos soundtrack on the blu ray. When I press the "i" information button on the receiver remote, should the display say Dolby Atmos if the receiver is actually playing Atmos? My receiver wasn't saying that. I am asking because while the soundtrack sounded really good, I wasn't experiencing the Atmos effects that I was hoping for. For clarification, I am running a 7.1.2 setup with the .2 being two Pioneer Atmos speakers that are sitting on top of my front tower speakers. The Pioneer Atmos speakers were super cheap so I am not expecting miracles, but I was definitely expecting more than I got last night.

If this isn't a good Atmos blu ray to test Atmos on, could anyone recommend any other blu rays that would make a good Atmos demo disc?
post #187 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 10:59 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 85
https://forums.audioholics.com/forum...p-x800.111840/

The output must be bitstream.
MALICIOUS ONE likes this.

Last edited by titan ii; 05-23-2019 at 11:03 AM.
post #188 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 11:31 AM

Thank you sir. I will give that a shot when I get home from work today.
post #189 of 252 Old 05-23-2019, 12:55 PM

One more thing to confuse matters. The on-screen text display for the X800 will not show Atmos. I believe is says Dolby True HD 7.1. However, the display on the RZ830 will show Atmos when things are working properly.
post #190 of 252 Old 05-24-2019, 02:05 PM

No go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
Unless you have a compelling reason to have CEC turned on I would turn it off and try playing your Atmos movie again.
So I turned off CEC on the Onkyo and still no Dolby Atmos flag. If I hit the i button is stays in and out are Dobly but I know it should briefly show on the display.

And I am for sure playing an Atmos enabled movie.

I have the LG SKY10 in another room connected to an xbox one x and the second I play something in Atmos the display shows it so I must be doing something wrong.

The sony has cec on input three, should I switch to another?
post #191 of 252 Old 05-24-2019, 02:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
So I turned off CEC on the Onkyo and still no Dolby Atmos flag. If I hit the i button is stays in and out are Dobly but I know it should briefly show on the display.

I have the LG SKY10 in another room connected to an xbox one x and the second I play something in Atmos the display shows it so I must be doing something wrong.

Make sure you have updated to the latest firmware and the HDMI mode on your receiver is set to enhanced 4K.
post #192 of 252 Old 05-24-2019, 02:26 PM

And how do you check that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslep View Post
Make sure you have updated to the latest firmware and the HDMI mode on your receiver is set to enhanced 4K.
I dont see an enhanced option in the onkyo menu.

Latest fw I have
post #193 of 252 Old 05-24-2019, 02:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 155
Quote:
I dont see an enhanced option in the onkyo menu.

Latest fw I have
Switching the HDMI 4K Signal Format Input and Output by this Unit. When an AV component such as a TV or player that supports HDMI 4K is connected to this unit, you can switch the 4K signal format that is input/output by this unit. Perform the following procedure when the unit is on. 1. While pressing BD/DVD (*1) on the main unit, press  ON/STANDBY to display the current setting on the display. While this is being displayed, while pressing BD/DVD on the main unit, repeatedly press  ON/STANDBY to switch the setting. (*1) For models that do not have a BD/DVD button on the main unit, while pressing the ZONE 2 button, press the ▲ cursor button. Enhanced Select when the AV component connected to this unit, such as a TV or player, and the HDMI cable (*2) supports (*2) When setting to "Enhanced", use Premium High Speed HDMI Cable or Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet that have the "PREMIUM Certified Cable" label.
MALICIOUS ONE likes this.
post #194 of 252 Old 05-25-2019, 09:25 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So I turned off CEC on the Onkyo and still no Dolby Atmos flag. If I hit the i button is stays in and out are Dolby but I know it should briefly show on the display.

I'm confused by your comments. Are you expecting the display window on the RZ830 to show you Atmos on a continuous basis like the LG SKY10? It does not and this has been a complaint from several people coming from other AVR's (like Denon) where it will show Atmos in the status window as long as the source is playing. The only way to check if Atmos is playing on the RZ830 is to press the "i" button and cycle through the information. Is that your complaint?

post #195 of 252 Old 05-25-2019, 09:41 AM

I tihnk thats it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
I'm confused by your comments. Are you expecting the display window on the RZ830 to show you Atmos on a continuous basis like the LG SKY10? It does not and this has been a complaint from several people coming from other AVR's (like Denon) where it will show Atmos in the status window as long as the source is playing. The only way to check if Atmos is playing on the RZ830 is to press the "i" button and cycle through the information. Is that your complaint?
I guess I though the flag would display for even just a few seconds. Perhaps it just does not.

Still, I have run the setup again and my surround and back surround just do not seem to be setting up correctly which was making me think Atmos wasnt being pass
post #196 of 252 Old 05-28-2019, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Any reason they are selling the TX-RZ830 for so much less than MSRP? I can find it on most sites for $499 with free shipping. And if you go to Onkyo's website they have (Open-Box Special) next to the name. Just curious if I should be concerned before buying one or if there is something else I can find that's comparable with a similar price.

AVR: Yamaha RX-A3070 Main: Klipsch RP280 Center: Klipsch RP-450C Surround: Klipsch RB-41 II Subwoofer: HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
post #197 of 252 Old 05-28-2019, 02:17 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Liked: 135
@jdeck the new 2019 Pionkyo is already available for pre-order, so they are getting rid of the old stock. If you look through this thread there are very few complaints, so I am not sure why it is so discounted? But hey at this point $499 for 11 channels is just silly in the HT world.

I am still deciding between the lx503 and rz830, but those solve all of my issues and I bet it does for a lot of others as well. I have a nice living room theater with new 4k uhd tv, new panny bluray with dual hdmi out and 5.1.2 set up so this checks all of the boxes. The real closer for me is that I have 3 discreet zones and the only other avr's with zone 2/3 preouts close to the rz830 and lx503 are $800 (refurbed) x4400 and Yammy a2070.

good luck!
post #198 of 252 Old 05-28-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriksells916 View Post
@jdeck the new 2019 Pionkyo is already available for pre-order, so they are getting rid of the old stock. If you look through this thread there are very few complaints, so I am not sure why it is so discounted? But hey at this point $499 for 11 channels is just silly in the HT world.

I am still deciding between the lx503 and rz830, but those solve all of my issues and I bet it does for a lot of others as well. I have a nice living room theater with new 4k uhd tv, new panny bluray with dual hdmi out and 5.1.2 set up so this checks all of the boxes. The real closer for me is that I have 3 discreet zones and the only other avr's with zone 2/3 preouts close to the rz830 and lx503 are $800 (refurbed) x4400 and Yammy a2070.

good luck!
Hmm looks like the lx503 and rz830 are very similar...pioneer has video upscaling? Onkyo is THX certified...not sure how much that affects things.

AVR: Yamaha RX-A3070 Main: Klipsch RP280 Center: Klipsch RP-450C Surround: Klipsch RB-41 II Subwoofer: HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP
post #199 of 252 Old 05-28-2019, 04:37 PM
Advanced Member

@jdeck ...yes they are almost identical with the exception of video upscaling, room correction software and front panel layout, iirc.

THX is really just the ability for the receiver to play to certain levels, I think?? I believe it is more marketing hype because I do not see that certification on some of the more robust home theater receivers from the likes of NAD, Anthem or Lexicon.

All said and done these seem to have some good power and with 11 possible channels, it looks like a great deal.
post #200 of 252 Old 05-28-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
@jdeck ...yes they are almost identical with the exception of video upscaling, room correction software and front panel layout, iirc.

THX is really just the ability for the receiver to play to certain levels, I think?? I believe it is more marketing hype because I do not see that certification on some of the more robust home theater receivers from the likes of NAD, Anthem or Lexicon.

All said and done these seem to have some good power and with 11 possible channels, it looks like a great deal.
Thanks for the help! Which one did you end up going with?

post #201 of 252 Old 05-31-2019, 03:13 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

good luck!
Honestly, I was mainly focused on the Denon and Yamaha until I saw the great prices on the rz830. After doing some research it handled everything I needed with all the features (and construction quality...30lbs) that I wanted including eARC. I have been pleased and a nice upgrade over my Onkyo 646.
post #202 of 252 Old 06-06-2019, 01:33 PM

Liked: 21
Just installed my RZ830 with the new Klipsch Atmos speakers. WOW! This receiver is awesome. It passes the weight test. It's finish is beautiful. Makes my old Denon X2100W look plastic and cheap. Easy to setup. AccuEQ Advance was straightforward. Phono port is huge for me. And it cost only $500.

One question, how to keep the bitstream name on the led display without pressing i on the remote? If I go to Dolby whatever, but then adjust volume, it goes back to displaying the input source and volume.

LG C8 55" OLED | Sony UBP-X700 | Onkyo TX-RZ830 | Klipsch RF-82 II | Klipsch RC-62 II | Klipsch RB-51 II | Klipsch RP-500SA | SVS PB1000
post #203 of 252 Old 06-06-2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalakazam View Post
One question, how to keep the bitstream name on the led display without pressing i on the remote? If I go to Dolby whatever, but then adjust volume, it goes back to displaying the input source and volume.
You cannot do it. Common complaint.
post #204 of 252 Old 06-06-2019, 09:45 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I need help with my brand new RZ630 which I just set up tonight.

I have it set up as 7.1 with Zone 2 speakers in a nearby room (just as my recently kicked SR606 was). On initial set up I goofed and set the speaker configuration at 7.1.2 (I think with Dolby). Did the set up, and did get sound from Zone 2 (softly) whether watching TV from the Satellite DVR, or using the radio tuner. But I couldn't set Zone 2 to a different source.

Realizing my mistake, I redid the initial set up several times (the last time after unplugging the amp for a bit to try to "reset" things). I have the configuration set properly now, I think, 7.1 with a subwoofer and Zone 2(and speakers are definitely hooked up correctly). However, I get no audible sound from Zone 2 during the multi-zone test of the initial set up. Also, I can't really hear anything through Zone 2 when Cbl/Sat is selected as the amp input (when watching TV). I do get good quality sound from Zone 2 if I am listening to the Tuner on the amp (FM radio), but I really need to crank the volume up.

Also, Zone 2 will only let me select "source". Nothing else. (On the 606 I could select multiple things, and I am supposed to be able to listen to different sources than the main speaker).

What am I missing? Is something set wrong?

Also the volume seems low even on the main speakers. With the 606 when the volume was at something like 17, it was plenty loud. Now it seems I need to crank it to the high fifties to be audible. The sound is great, but these issues are irksome.

Thanks,
post #205 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 AM

I am providing an answer to my own question above, unless anyone else has the same issue. I called Onkyo to get their help.

First, the volume settings on the RZ receivers is generally lower than on the older models. I did mess with the "gain" I think to get more volume... but will set back likely, just the way these new receivers are.

On the Zone 2 speakers issue. I had read online while researching that Zone 2 does not work with HDMI, only analog signals. Indeed true. I guess I only used Zone 2 on my old 606 with the Tuner, so maybe I hadn't noticed the issue.

With the RZ603, Zone 2 works with the Tuner and Net radio (which are internal to the amp of course) and with bluetooth, which is great. This covers most of the ways I use Zone 2... except playing CDS. I want to be able to listen to audio CDs in Zone 2, since I have many, many.

--Zone 2 also will not work with the DVR from Direct TV since it connects via HDMI, which I don't care about... I'd never want the Television audio in Zone 2.

SO it will not work with the Blue Ray/DVD player that I use also to listen to CDs. Both it and the DVR maybe could be possibly set to PCM (correct?) audio signal, but it would downgrade the sound quality. Another work around would be to connect the Blue Ray/DVD player via analog outs to the CD amp input (in addition to the HDMI connection to the DVD input, and then just select CD when I wanted to use it), but the DVD player has no analog outs. So looks like I am shopping for a CD player with analog outs?

Hope this helps other who might run into these issues. And anyone correct me if I am wrong about any of this. Thanks!
post #206 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buteobander View Post
I am providing an answer to my own question above, unless anyone else has the same issue. I called Onkyo to get their help.

First, the volume settings on the RZ receivers is generally lower than on the older models. I did mess with the "gain" I think to get more volume... but will set back likely, just the way these new receivers are.

On the Zone 2 speakers issue. I had read online while researching that Zone 2 does not work with HDMI, only analog signals. Indeed true. I guess I only used Zone 2 on my old 606 with the Tuner, so maybe I hadn't noticed the issue.

With the RZ603, Zone 2 works with the Tuner and Net radio (which are internal to the amp of course) and with bluetooth, which is great. This covers most of the ways I use Zone 2... except playing CDS. I want to be able to listen to audio CDs in Zone 2, since I have many, many.

--Zone 2 also will not work with the DVR from Direct TV since it connects via HDMI, which I don't care about... I'd never want the Television audio in Zone 2.

SO it will not work with the Blue Ray/DVD player that I use also to listen to CDs. Both it and the DVR maybe could be possibly set to PCM (correct?) audio signal, but it would downgrade the sound quality. Another work around would be to connect the Blue Ray/DVD player via analog outs to the CD amp input (in addition to the HDMI connection to the DVD input, and then just select CD when I wanted to use it), but the DVD player has no analog outs. So looks like I am shopping for a CD player with analog outs?

Hope this helps other who might run into these issues. And anyone correct me if I am wrong about any of this. Thanks!
I am not doubting you but I hope RZ support did not tell you that. The rz630 has a dedicated dac for zone 2 (only) and is the lowest level model to allow digital source playback in zone 2. It's one of the reasons to buy it instead of the more powerful 787? Are you trying to play sources via pre-outs and 2 channel amp to zone 2 or the zone 2 line outs?

This is from the Onkyo site...

With a 5.2-ch theater layout in Zone 1 (Main), the remaining four channels can drive speakers in Zone 2 and Zone 3. As well as analog distribution, dedicated DACs enable digital sources* to be synced across rooms simultaneously, or a unique source to be played in every zone at once. Zone 2 line-level output is ideal for sharing sources to an existing hi-fi system.
* Audio via HDMI inputs and S/PDIF audio not supported in Zone 3.

I do not not own one so I am not sure how to help you with the setup. Hopefully another owner can chime in and help?

Good luck!
post #207 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
AccuEQ Advanced for Inexperienced?

Hi All,

So I did post this as a reply in a thread, but I figured it may require a thread of its own to gain the proper attention.

I'm strongly leaning towards the Onkyo TX-RZ830 with 2 year extended warranty for my first HT receiver purchase. It will be a 5.1.2 setup with Klipsch speakers and subwoofer. My worry is CALIBRATION!

I do not know anything about calibration, so:
1.) Will the AccuEQ Advanced work well for a novice like me?
2.) If not, is there a site I can follow that will outline how to do manual calibration? (I believe some of the auto calibration would have features that you cannot do manually?)

I keep reading how Audyssey is much better, but the Denon receiver I would go for is about $300 more.

- Pete
post #208 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 11:28 AM

Thanks, Eric. That is interesting. Onkyo RZ support did tell me what I reported. I am trying to use the zone 2 line outs (not the pre-out, I think). I am using the regular speaker wire outs to zone 2 that one can also use for height speakers with a 7.1.2 configuration. I obviously have a 7.1 with zone 2 configuration. I have no separate amp for zone 2 (if this makes sense). Do I have something configured or connected wrong. I am doing this per the manual, which I downloaded. If the amp is supposed to have a digital to analog converter to zone 2, it must not be working with the connection and configuration I have. Should I be calling Onkyo again?

So far I only seem to be able to select Source on zone 2. Zone 2 should be able to play a different input than Main, but I either have not gotten this to work, or not figured it out yet. Onkyo also had no explanation for why I heard nothing from the zone 2 speakers during the multi-zone test when I redid the initial setup.

Okay, called Onkyo again: told me the same info. To get zone 2 to work with HDMI input, the input device needs to be set to PCM. This will downgrade the audio signal for the main speakers too, apparently. I don't want to do this (and I don't use zone 2 for the DVR anyway, or when watching Blue Ray movies). So the old LG player mentioned below which has analog outs (which I can use as a dedicated CD player) is a better work around.

I do happen to have an older LG DVD/Blue Ray player that had stopped working for DVDs some time ago (and which I replaced). It's been sitting around, and I tested it, and it will still play CDs and using the analog outputs for it, I can send sound to the zone 2 speakers. It is low profile physically, so it will fit in the cabinet easily. But if there is something I'm missing on the amp, I'd sure love to know.

One other note: the interface on the amp itself (controls) are much less user friendly than on the 606 for zone 2. The 606 had dedicated volume buttons for zone 2. The 603 does not, and also when playing music through main and zone 2, and then turning off the amp, it turns off only the main speakers. Seems one has to set the remote control to zone 2 to turn them off... nuts. Doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this on the amp itself.

Last edited by Buteobander; 06-07-2019 at 11:39 AM.
post #209 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 11:59 AM

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteJR24 View Post
Hi All,

So I did post this as a reply in a thread, but I figured it may require a thread of its own to gain the proper attention.

I'm strongly leaning towards the Onkyo TX-RZ830 with 2 year extended warranty for my first HT receiver purchase. It will be a 5.1.2 setup with Klipsch speakers and subwoofer. My worry is CALIBRATION!

I do not know anything about calibration, so:
1.) Will the AccuEQ Advanced work well for a novice like me?
2.) If not, is there a site I can follow that will outline how to do manual calibration? (I believe some of the auto calibration would have features that you cannot do manually?)

I keep reading how Audyssey is much better, but the Denon receiver I would go for is about $300 more.

- Pete

Denon 4400 for $150 more. Can process up to 11.2 channels.
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...-w/heos/1.html

NAD T758v3, Emotiva XPA-3, XPA-5, UPA-5, JTR Triple 12 LP L/C/R, Htm-6 surrounds, Volt 6 atmos, SVS PC13 Ultra and JTR Cap 2400 ULF - Denon x2400h, Elac Debut F5, Elac Debut C5, Elac Debut A4, Klipsch r-12swi - Stereo Totem Mite
post #210 of 252 Old 06-07-2019, 01:35 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hi All,

I will likely be getting the TX-RZ830 soon and wanted to know:

1.) Will the AccuEQ Advance accurately calibrate everything in my HT room (I have never calibrated a receiver before, thus am inexperienced). I've read that the Denon Audyssey is a bit better than the AccuEQ, but I don't want to spend an extra $300 on a Denon.

- Pete

Last edited by rboster; 06-08-2019 at 05:05 AM. Reason: street pricing is not allowed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page