Rotel RSP 1576 Processor Query - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-21-2019, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Rotel RSP 1576 Processor Query

My Marantz AV9000 which was purchased brand new in Oct 1999 has been an unbelievable product. No problems until now. Still working but remote’s starting to go. Definitely not I’ve read about some recent Marantz AVP’s.
Been looking at the new Rotel RSP 1576. I have some Rotel stuff in my 2 channel system and have had no problems with them.
I have a simple 5.1 setup with B&W 804N S2 among as well as other B&W models. I have no use for Atmos and still use the analog outputs of my Oppo 105 for music and movies. Up to now, other than using the Marantz on screen for set up, I push no video through it. I used the old Radoshack SPL to adjust levels.
The 1576 is enticing me and I can get it at a discount through a friend. The big Yamaha’s, etc have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed before.
Looking at purchasing a Sony 75 inch 900F soon. Don’t know if I will start pushing the video through my next AVP.
Anyone like this new Rotel or do you have other recommendations of other AVP’s at a similar price point?
Thanks

Last edited by dudley07726; 06-13-2019 at 04:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-13-2019, 08:46 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley07726 View Post
My Marantz AV9000 which was purchased brand new in Oct 1999 has been an unbelievable product. No problems until now. Still working but remote’s starting to go. Definitely not I’ve read about some recent Marantz AVP’s.
Been looking at the new Rotel RSP 1576. I have some Rotel stuff in my 2 channel system and have had no problems with them.
I have a simple 5.1 setup with B&W 804N S2 among as well as other B&W models. I have no use for Atmos and still use the analog outputs of my Oppo 103 for music and movies. Up to now, other than using the Marantz on screen for set up, I push no video through it. I used the old Radoshack SPL to adjust levels.
Thos 1576 is enticing me and I can get it at a discount through a friend. The big Yamaha’s, etc have tons of bells and whistles that I never needed before.
Looking at purchasing a Sony 75 inch 900F soon. Don’t know if I will start pushing the video through my next AVP.
Anyone like this new Rotel or do you have other recommendations of other AVP’s at a similar price point?
Thanks
Did you end up going with the Rotel? I have B&W 803's, HTM1 and an Oppo 105, similar setup 3.1 curious of your thoughts?
post #3 of 3 Old 06-13-2019, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmzip View Post
Did you end up going with the Rotel? I have B&W 803's, HTM1 and an Oppo 105, similar setup 3.1 curious of your thoughts?
Hi

Yes. I purchased the Rotel. Have not used it much since but it sounds great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page