"OFFICIAL" 2019 Denon "S-Series" / "X-Series" AVR Owner's Thread + FAQ (Posts 1-8) - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 851Likes

post #871 of 2829 Old 11-11-2019, 01:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Is there an app or software for windows 10 that allows to manage, via the network, the Sintoamplifier on PC? So how do you do with the HEOS App on smartphones? thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 2829 Old 11-11-2019, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Red face

Update : I use Firefox and Chrome as my web browsers of choice and bitdefender as my preferred anti virus, I found I needed to temporally disable my anti virus, use either web browser and disregard their warnings and proceed to the IP addresses as set by my router and I can now connect to both my new AVR's. I bookmarked the the addresses and even with my anti virus back on I now have no problems accessing either by whatever web browser I chose to use. More then happy with new units

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Both your X2600H and X3600H are updated to the latest firmware version?

Why do I ask? Because there was a firmware update in August 2019 that updated Web Control to be used only over SSL (port changed from the usual 10080 to 10443) but the digital certificate that is used to encrypt the connection to the AVR is a self-signed certificate and that throws a CA (Certificate Authority) error - that error may fool some browsers and trigger weird browser behavior.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wassa View Post
Thanks DFA973
Both have the latest firmware available from Denon. Whether we are on the same firmware here in OZ as you guys I don't know. What I have noticed was after I posted I looked at the downloaded Manual from Denon UK that I have (Denon OZ only has a product sheet on there site ) and it suggests that if you have issues connecting to your PC, try turning of your security ?? I'll try it later and report. Thanks again
Regards wassa
post #873 of 2829 Old 11-11-2019, 11:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Bought X3600H

Finally bought X3600H yesterday, Features and price was attractive in Singapore hence decided to buy.
I had Denon in the past as well, considering features hope it will serve good for years to come without upgrading to new one.
Madmax67 and RuatoTre like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #874 of 2829 Old 11-12-2019, 03:36 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 7
5.1.2 or 5.1.4?

Hi,

I recently purchased a new system including Denon X3600H. My original plan was to build a 5.1.2 configuration with Top Middle speakers installed to the intersections of a wall and the ceiling. However, I started to wonder whether I should go for a 5.1.4 configuration by installing a second set of height speakers.

Does anyone have any experience on this? That is, how much the second set of height speakers enhance the movie experience for Atmos and DTS:X material?

I have included a couple of pictures to clarify the two possible configurations. The height speakers are colored green and as said, they would be installed to the intersection of a wall and the ceiling because I cannot do in-ceiling installation. They are also tilted towards the Main Listening Position. If I go with the 5.1.4 configuration the front height speakers are moved more in front than the height speakers in the 5.1.2 configuration. The angle would be around 45% to the MLP as instructed by the Dolby setup guide (https://www.dolby.com/us/en/guide/sp...tup-guide.html, "Side view of 5.1.4 setup"). The rear height speakers are in the corners as I unfortunately do not have more room behind the couch. Therefore, the angle to the MPL would be smaller than suggested in the Dolby setup guide.

The dimensions of the room are about 6m x 4m (width x height).

The terms are as they are in the Denon manual. That is,
- TML = Top Middle Left
- TMR = Top Middle Right
- TFL = Top Front Left
- TFR = Top Front Right
- TRL = Top Rear Left
- TRR = Top Rear Right

Kind regards and any help highly appreciated!
Kari
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.1.2.png
Views:	97
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	2640032   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.1.4.png
Views:	101
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	2640034  
post #875 of 2829 Old 11-12-2019, 04:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 1384 Post(s)
Liked: 1447
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuatoTre View Post
I recently purchased a new system including Denon X3600H. My original plan was to build a 5.1.2 configuration with Top Middle speakers installed to the intersections of a wall and the ceiling. However, I started to wonder whether I should go for a 5.1.4 configuration by installing a second set of height speakers.
Your room and setup are very similar to mine, except that I mounted the speaker on-ceiling ("above the couch"), not at the intersections of walls and the ceiling (further away from the couch).

Quote:
Does anyone have any experience on this? That is, how much the second set of height speakers enhance the movie experience for Atmos and DTS:X material?
With two the experience is good.
With four is even better if the content played is making use of all four.

Quote:
The rear height speakers are in the corners as I unfortunately do not have more room behind the couch.
I also did not have any space behind the couch and is OK, you can go ahead with the four speakers placed at the mentioned positions. Atmos is forgiving.
RuatoTre likes this.
post #876 of 2829 Old 11-12-2019, 04:38 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfa973 View Post
Your room and setup are very similar to mine, except that I mounted the speaker on-ceiling ("above the couch"), not at the intersections of walls and the ceiling (further away from the couch).

With two the experience is good.
With four is even better if the content played is making use of all four.

I also did not have any space behind the couch and is OK, you can go ahead with the four speakers placed at the mentioned positions. Atmos is forgiving.
Thank you for your help!
post #877 of 2829 Old 11-13-2019, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Hey guys. Short question; is Audyssey MultEQ XT significantly better than the non-XT version?

The longer question, if you're willing to help me, is deciding between the three options below. This is going in my living room (roughly 15'x15' with 20' ceilings, adjacent to open concept kitchen 15'x20'x10'), which is far from an ideal room for sound quality.

The only other invariable part of the equation (for now) is my speakers. I have a JBL SCS150 5.1 HTIB setup that used to be my dad's. So I'm keeping them partially for sentimental reasons, but also I have two young kids at home, so the fact that the satellites are small and mounted on the wall keeps them away from sticky toddler fingers.

1). Keep the ancient Pioneer VSX-D411 that is currently connected to my Samsung 85" Q7D by Toslink/optical cable. Due to the lack of HDMI-ARC I need to have line of sight to it and keeping my media cabinet open leaves it exposed to sticky toddler fingers, so an upgrade would be nice. However the tv doesn't support HDMI-eARC (might with future firmware update) so I'm not really missing out on significant audio codec support, just convenience of controlling it without line of sight. Keeping money in my pocket is always desirable.

2). Denon S750H, new. It has eARC support and Audyssey support (I have zero room correction currently). Don't need all 7 channels right now, but could possibly do 5.x.2 in the future. Was $___ at Costco but I took too long to decide, so it's at $___ right now. Will probably go back on sale eventually, I hope. I can wait.

3). Denon X1600H, refurbished. Audyssey MultEQ XT is the big difference. I don't really need the Zone 2 preouts. Power output is roughly the same. A4L has it refurbished for about $___ with 2 year warranty. Worldwide Stereo Outlet is selling it on their eBay store for $___ with one year warranty.

So what do you think? Is the room too awkward and speakers too basic for a receiver upgrade to matter?

Sorry for the length of this post. Thanks for any feedback.

Edit: prices removed.

Last edited by NotShorty; 11-14-2019 at 03:54 AM.
post #878 of 2829 Old 11-13-2019, 11:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 854 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24662 Post(s)
Liked: 13875
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotShorty View Post
Hey guys. Short question; is Audyssey MultEQ XT significantly better than the non-XT version?

The longer question, if you're willing to help me, is deciding between the three options below. This is going in my living room (roughly 15'x15' with 20' ceilings, adjacent to open concept kitchen 15'x20'x10'), which is far from an ideal room for sound quality.

The only other invariable part of the equation (for now) is my speakers. I have a JBL SCS150 5.1 HTIB setup that used to be my dad's. So I'm keeping them partially for sentimental reasons, but also I have two young kids at home, so the fact that the satellites are small and mounted on the wall keeps them away from sticky toddler fingers.

1). Keep the ancient Pioneer VSX-D411 that is currently connected to my Samsung 85" Q7D by Toslink/optical cable. Due to the lack of HDMI-ARC I need to have line of sight to it and keeping my media cabinet open leaves it exposed to sticky toddler fingers, so an upgrade would be nice. However the tv doesn't support HDMI-eARC (might with future firmware update) so I'm not really missing out on significant audio codec support, just convenience of controlling it without line of sight. Keeping money in my pocket is always desirable.

2). Denon S750H, new. It has eARC support and Audyssey support (I have zero room correction currently). Don't need all 7 channels right now, but could possibly do 5.x.2 in the future.

3). Denon X1600H, refurbished. Audyssey MultEQ XT is the big difference. I don't really need the Zone 2 preouts. Power output is roughly the same.

So what do you think? Is the room too awkward and speakers too basic for a receiver upgrade to matter?

Sorry for the length of this post. Thanks for any feedback.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
First, as a reminder, no price discussion in other than the "Deals" sticky thread --> https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ls-sticky.html

Second, no, XT is not that much better than MultEQ, whereas XT32 is significantly better than either of the two. Refurbs can look new or beat up in some cases so you take your chances.

Third, regardless of what you purchase, if the cabinet is fully enclosed, you should leave the door open to provide sufficient ventilation.
post #879 of 2829 Old 11-14-2019, 12:50 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFo View Post
Also, anyone found an Atmos album on Music HD yet? Really interested in playing some of that.
Yeah, l'm also curious if any streaming music in Atmos? For that matter, can Atmos music tracks on a Blu-ray be ripped to a format for streaming?
post #880 of 2829 Old 11-14-2019, 04:03 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
First, as a reminder, no price discussion in other than the "Deals" sticky thread --> https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ls-sticky.html

Second, no, XT is not that much better than MultEQ, whereas XT32 is significantly better than either of the two. Refurbs can look new or beat up in some cases so you take your chances.

Third, regardless of what you purchase, if the cabinet is fully enclosed, you should leave the door open to provide sufficient ventilation.
Removed the prices from my post, sorry.

Thanks for the feedback.

Front of the media console has "shutter" style slats that let plenty of air through. There's a 4"x4" removable panel on the back to pass wires through. I should probably add a fan of some sort to that panel blowing outward to maximize airflow. Thanks for your comment.

post #881 of 2829 Old 11-14-2019, 11:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotShorty View Post
Removed the prices from my post, sorry.

Thanks for the feedback.

Front of the media console has "shutter" style slats that let plenty of air through. There's a 4"x4" removable panel on the back to pass wires through. I should probably add a fan of some sort to that panel blowing outward to maximize airflow. Thanks for your comment.

Good idea.
NotShorty likes this.
post #882 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 11:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
setup question

Hi everyone

Just got my 3600 receiver today, just wondering. What connection to follow to achieve 5.1.2 with front speakers in bi amp mode. Was looking in manual but couldn't make any sense. Also i didn't wanted to blow the amplifier .

thanks
post #883 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 11:50 AM
Advanced Member

As I mentioned in some earlier posts, I am planning for a 6.2.4 Atmos setup. My 4 overhead speakers will be in-ceilings. I'm looking for some feedback on mounting height for the side and back surround speakers. It looks like the Dolby recommendation is to have them at ear level, while the THX recommendation is "2 feet or higher above the listener." Putting them higher works a little better aesthetically in my room. Which recommendation do folks here lean towards... ear level, or 2+ feed above ear level?

Thanks!
post #884 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1139 Post(s)
Liked: 30898
Quote:
Originally Posted by elee532 View Post
As I mentioned in some earlier posts, I am planning for a 6.2.4 Atmos setup. My 4 overhead speakers will be in-ceilings. I'm looking for some feedback on mounting height for the side and back surround speakers. It looks like the Dolby recommendation is to have them at ear level, while the THX recommendation is "2 feet or higher above the listener." Putting them higher works a little better aesthetically in my room. Which recommendation do folks here lean towards... ear level, or 2+ feed above ear level?

Thanks!

I'm not an expert so this is just my opinion... 2' above was good before Atmos came along to add a sense of an object being higher than our head. I think Atmos expects the bed speakers to be at ear level. You can now hear sounds at ear level and Atmos can raise the vertical sound orientation using the ceiling speakers. I don't have Atmos yet but I did take my side surrounds off the 2' above location and they now reside on stands at the same height as my front L/R speakers and rear L/R surrounds.

An expert should be along soon and give a better description...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mini-HT - Surround listening Room.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	2641550   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rythmik F12.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	865.9 KB
ID:	2641552  
Madmax67 likes this.
post #885 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

That definitely makes sense. Thanks @Matt2026 !!
Matt2026 likes this.
post #886 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 01:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That definitely makes sense. Thanks @Matt2026 !!

You're quite welcome elee
post #887 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 02:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 416
Getting my 3600 on Monday. I was wondering if Audessy can make sure my Atmos speakers are correctly wired? Such as left front, right front, left middle, right middle. thanks in advance..

post #888 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovehathi View Post
Hi everyone

Just got my 3600 receiver today, just wondering. What connection to follow to achieve 5.1.2 with front speakers in bi amp mode. Was looking in manual but couldn't make any sense. Also i didn't wanted to blow the amplifier .

thanks
p. 58 of the X3600H Owner's manual shows an image of how you should connect the speakers when AMP ASSIGN = 7.1Ch(Bi-amp).
post #889 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxman48 View Post
Getting my 3600 on Monday. I was wondering if Audessy can make sure my Atmos speakers are correctly wired? Such as left front, right front, left middle, right middle. thanks in advance..
As noted on p. 53 of the X3600H Owner' manual, you can't configure Atmos speakers as Top Front and Top Middle, rather instead you can configure them as Top Front and Top Rear.
post #890 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Thanks!
Ear level.
post #891 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 07:13 PM
I'm That Guy, don't be me

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Liked: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
As noted on p. 53 of the X3600H Owner' manual, you can't configure Atmos speakers as Top Front and Top Middle, rather instead you can configure them as Top Front and Top Rear.
I might upgrade to a X6700H next year, is it possible to set it up as 5.2.6, top front, top middle, top rear?

LG 65" C9; Denon AVR-S750H
5.1.2: Emotiva Airmotiv C2, T-Zero (x2), E1 (x4); HSU VTF-2
post #892 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baff View Post
I might upgrade to a X6700H next year, is it possible to set it up as 5.2.6, top front, top middle, top rear?
Unknown as it hasn't been released yet; however, not possible with the current X6500H which is only capable of at most 7.2.4. The only "current" model capable of x.x.6 is the "flagship" X8500H.
Baff likes this.
post #893 of 2829 Old 11-15-2019, 09:49 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 6395 Post(s)
Liked: 5894
I currently have the Denon AVR-791 from 2010...yes long time...I have an LG C7 OLED (4K, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)...I'm still happy with my 5.1 Aperion speakers (6 Ohms, 87 dB, Recommended Power= 50-200 Watts)...with all the new models and features out there it's a bit daunting to find a new AVR...I'm looking for something that delivers excellent price/performance preferably under $500 that supports all the HDR formats (except for HDR10+) and would be a nice upgrade from my current AVR

my only issue with my current AVR-791 is that I need to crank up the volume to near 0dB to really get really good audio...is that because the AVR-791 is only 90 watts per channel?...do I need something around 120 watts so it will be louder at lower volumes?...I love the look and features of Denon so I'm looking for a nice upgrade that won't break the bank but delivers great audio...anyone have any recommendations?...someone told me about the X2500H...is that a good buy or does anyone have any other ones...thanks for any help
post #894 of 2829 Old 11-16-2019, 03:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2543 Post(s)
Liked: 2866
Quote:

Thanks!
That THX 2 foot recommend is for a 7.1 bed layer setup not Atmos. Tweeter either at seated ear level or a foot or so above that is Dolby's recommend for Atmos. Higher than 2 feet above seated ear level seems a bit high unless your ceiling height is higher than normal. Basically you want good separation between the bed and height/ layer for effect speakers.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #895 of 2829 Old 11-16-2019, 03:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitusTroy View Post
I currently have the Denon AVR-791 from 2010...yes long time...I have an LG C7 OLED (4K, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG)...I'm still happy with my 5.1 Aperion speakers (6 Ohms, 87 dB, Recommended Power= 50-200 Watts)...with all the new models and features out there it's a bit daunting to find a new AVR...I'm looking for something that delivers excellent price/performance preferably under $500 that supports all the HDR formats (except for HDR10+) and would be a nice upgrade from my current AVR

my only issue with my current AVR-791 is that I need to crank up the volume to near 0dB to really get really good audio...is that because the AVR-791 is only 90 watts per channel?...do I need something around 120 watts so it will be louder at lower volumes?...I love the look and features of Denon so I'm looking for a nice upgrade that won't break the bank but delivers great audio...anyone have any recommendations?...someone told me about the X2500H...is that a good buy or does anyone have any other ones...thanks for any help
Nope, as any model you select (after running Audyssey) will provide the same volume at the same master volume level. It's higher because you have 6-ohm speakers which are harder to drive than more common 8-ohm speakers. For more info on the X2500H, review post 1 of the 2018 Denon AVR Owner's thread as this thread discusses the 2019 models.
post #896 of 2829 Old 11-17-2019, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 125
New S750H owner

Hey All,

New Denon owner, and read through the entire thread (all ~800+ posts!) - what a wealth of knowledge. Will be pairing the aforementioned receiver in a 3.1 configuration (for now!) with Sony Core series speakers and a Dayton 12inch sub for a little budget HT build. No doubt will have tons of questions but thank you in advanced!
ChukG and Madmax67 like this.
post #897 of 2829 Old 11-17-2019, 08:08 PM

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 7077 Post(s)
Liked: 8161
X3500 or X3600?

So I'm making my first new gear purchases in about 7 years, since I built my house. Making the jump to 4K with an 65" LG C9 tee-vee. Will probably use an AppleTV 4K for a streamer. Currently have a Denon X4000 receiver. Need to upgrade to be able to pass through full HDR & Dolby Vision, and to use the AVR as a switcher, as I've always done.

I'm thinking of either the X3500 or X3600. Trying to determine the differences between the two, whether the 3600 is worth the extra hundreds of dollars. I know the primary difference is an extra 2 channels, from 7.2.x to 9.2.x. Beyond that, I'm a little shaky. The Denon website only features the current model, the 3600 so I can't do an apples-to-apples comparison there. Can anyone please list the differences between these two devices? Help me make that choice?

I may go Atmos if I can figure out what to do with the wires. The ideal solution would be 4 wireless or bluetooth speakers that I could mount high on the wall, just underneath the ceiling, for 7.1.4 Atmos. Didn't wire for them when I bought the house and running wires up the walls is a non starter. But I don't know if such speakers even exist, or if either of these 2 AVR's is capable of supporting wireless Atmos speakers.
post #898 of 2829 Old 11-17-2019, 08:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post
So I'm making my first new gear purchases in about 7 years, since I built my house. Making the jump to 4K with an 65" LG C9 tee-vee. Will probably use an AppleTV 4K for a streamer. Currently have a Denon X4000 receiver. Need to upgrade to be able to pass through full HDR & Dolby Vision, and to use the AVR as a switcher, as I've always done.

I'm thinking of either the X3500 or X3600. Trying to determine the differences between the two, whether the 3600 is worth the extra hundreds of dollars. I know the primary difference is an extra 2 channels, from 7.2.x to 9.2.x. Beyond that, I'm a little shaky. The Denon website only features the current model, the 3600 so I can't do an apples-to-apples comparison there. Can anyone please list the differences between these two devices? Help me make that choice?

I may go Atmos if I can figure out what to do with the wires. The ideal solution would be 4 wireless or bluetooth speakers that I could mount high on the wall, just underneath the ceiling, for 7.1.4 Atmos. Didn't wire for them when I bought the house and running wires up the walls is a non starter. But I don't know if such speakers even exist, or if either of these 2 AVR's is capable of supporting wireless Atmos speakers.

Until someone comes along who can assist you, I suggest you look at post #1 in this thread, if you haven't done so already, and you will see notes as to items dropped or added 2018 vs 2019.
post #899 of 2829 Old 11-17-2019, 09:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guacamoleparty View Post
Hey All,

New Denon owner, and read through the entire thread (all ~800+ posts!) - what a wealth of knowledge. Will be pairing the aforementioned receiver in a 3.1 configuration (for now!) with Sony Core series speakers and a Dayton 12inch sub for a little budget HT build. No doubt will have tons of questions but thank you in advanced!
Glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this.
mrtickleuk and guacamoleparty like this.

Chane A5 towers,Chane A2.4 center,RBH bipole side surrounds, Rythmik LV12R x2,Denon X4300H, Outlaw 5000,Front B speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 books. https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...d-part-ii.html
post #900 of 2829 Old 11-17-2019, 09:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy View Post

The very first post in this thread breaks down all of the upgrades for models up to the 3600 from last year. If you dont need the added channel count to get to 9 or 11 (with an external channel amp) amplified channels then the X3500 would be the better option but I like to have the option of going to a full 5.1.4 Atmos setup internally or 7.1.4 with an added stereo amp. Wireless speakers would need to have an RF module of some type like the ones from Rocketfish or Outlaw Audio but those still need a power outlet to connect to. Best to simply bite the bullet and run wire molding and normal speaker wire or flat wire attached with adhesive and speaker post adapters to adapt the flat wire to a normal speaker post conector.
archiguy likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
avrs750h , Denon , denon humax sibilance , denon zone 2 logitech harmony avr x2600h , edid , Kef , q150 , x1600h , x2600h

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page