dude! I got the AVR-X3500H From Frys for $399!! New!!
I can't believe it guys! Thank you!
Call your local Fry's, make sure they still have them! They're going like hotcakes! Make sure it's new and follow these steps:
1. As soon as you enter Fry's, there should be someone standing at the door. Ask them for a coupon (they'll give you 20% off)
2. Go to the audio department and ask for a new X3500H and ask them for the sale price. It should be $499. Take that price to the check out line. It's important you get the sale price from the audio department, because sometimes the guys at the check out line have the $999 recorded in their system...
3. When you get to the check out line, and after they input $499 for the receiver, throw down your 20% coupon and just wait. Don't ask "can I use this?" Just drop it on the counter and stay silent.
4. If they give you trouble, ask for the supervisor or manager and ask them to honor it. They usually will.
5. They'll charge you $499 for the device at checkout, then walk over to the customer service area (with supervisor or the person helping you in checkout) and get a refund for 20% off the $499 price. Overall, you'll get the unit for $399.