AVS Forum banner

Will Pioneer SC-1323-K work for 4k?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  eriksells916 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Tomorrow I will be receiving my new Benq HT3550 projector and Panasonic UB820 player. I am in the market for a new receiver, but still have a lot of research to do.

I currently have a Pioneer SC-1323-K powering my 7.1 setup. I ultimately plan to add 4 more speakers in an Atmos configuration. My current setup is all HTD level two speakers and an Outlaw LFM1-EX sub.

Will this receiver pass through the 4K/HDR signal to my projector? I’m hoping to use it for the next month or two while I try to figure out which receiver to get. But if I won’t be able to properly utilize my new projector, I’ll have to cram this weekend and order a new receiver ASAP.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
Hello all,

Tomorrow I will be receiving my new Benq HT3550 projector and Panasonic UB820 player. I am in the market for a new receiver, but still have a lot of research to do.

I currently have a Pioneer SC-1323-K powering my 7.1 setup. I ultimately plan to add 4 more speakers in an Atmos configuration. My current setup is all HTD level two speakers and an Outlaw LFM1-EX sub.

Will this receiver pass through the 4K/HDR signal to my projector? I’m hoping to use it for the next month or two while I try to figure out which receiver to get. But if I won’t be able to properly utilize my new projector, I’ll have to cram this weekend and order a new receiver ASAP.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I believe it does according to pioneer specs.. do you have the manual? Either way i think your good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doug Ennis
#3 ·
I believe it does according to pioneer specs.. do you have the manual? Either way i think your good
Thanks for the quick reply!

I should have mentioned, I did see on the Pioneer website where it says that this receiver does “4K UHD pass through”. But I didn’t know if that meant something different back when this receiver was released. And it doesn’t say anything about HDR.

I just wanted to double check to make sure the tone mapping and HDR and all that will pass through correctly.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.