Onkyo TX-RZ840 9.2 Channel A/V Network Receiver - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 33Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 97 Old 05-17-2019, 04:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bslep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: N. Royalton, Ohio
Posts: 1,100
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuganight View Post
Big question, Onkyo or Denon 4500
Both are excellent receivers in my opinion. Go through the specs and try to determine which fits your wants/needs better. You can't go wrong with either.
bslep is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 97 Old 05-17-2019, 05:14 AM
Member
 
Djuganight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portugal
Posts: 70
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Yes, both seem to be great.
Well, I was not happy with my Pioneer and their client support does not exist. Zero! Being Onkyo the same company leaves me a bit sceptical.
In terms of receivers, both seem really nice and the Onkyo seem to have more power but lacks Auro 3D, which for me is not a requirement. I think those are the major differences on a quick reading
Djuganight is offline  
post #33 of 97 Old 05-18-2019, 12:53 AM
Member
 
valerianf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Well, the owner company of Denon just announced the acquisition of Onkyo.
To me it seems that the price comparison is in favor of Onkyo.
valerianf is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 97 Old 06-28-2019, 11:54 AM
Member
 
SDNick484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Can someone help me understand the difference in wattage being called out below (or asked another way, is that non-IEC rating on the TX-ZR840 just marketing?):


TX-RZ840

Power Output: 215 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven), 180 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 channel driven, IEC)


TX-RZ830
Power Output: 180 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
SDNick484 is offline  
post #35 of 97 Old 06-28-2019, 01:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 150
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDNick484 View Post
Can someone help me understand the difference in wattage being called out below (or asked another way, is that non-IEC rating on the TX-ZR840 just marketing?):


TX-RZ840

Power Output: 215 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 channel driven), 180 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 channel driven, IEC)


TX-RZ830
Power Output: 180 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
Both are useless marketing figures. The non IEC is with 10% THD, just crazy. Only figure you should be looking/comparing can be found on manual:

Rated Output Power (FTC) (North American)
With 8 ohm loads, both channels driven, from 20-20,000 Hz; rated 120
watts
per channel minimum RMS power, with no more than 0.08% total
harmonic distortion
from 250 milliwatts to rated output.
Mr_Hifi is offline  
post #36 of 97 Old 06-28-2019, 11:17 PM
Member
 
valerianf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Onkyo TX-RZ830 power consumption 650W
Onkyo TX-RZ840 power consumption 870W
The power supply is bigger on the TX-RZ840.


I will go with the TX-RZ840 as soon as there is a good rebate price (i.e.: Black Friday).
And more the TX-RZ840 has a new hdmi board that I hope will be less fragile than the one from the TX-RZ830.
TX-RZ840 seems the good choice for the buyer that can wait a little.
valerianf is offline  
post #37 of 97 Old 06-29-2019, 12:12 AM
Member
 
Xlr8yourMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerianf View Post
Onkyo TX-RZ830 power consumption 650W
Onkyo TX-RZ840 power consumption 870W
The power supply is bigger on the TX-RZ840.
You're way off on the RZ-830 (it's the same as the 840 specs I saw)
- the USA (North American, 120V) RZ830 is marked 850W (not 650W)

And RZ830 PDF manual specs (page 173) shows 870W for other regions (220-240V):

General
Power Supply
AC 120 V, 60 Hz (North American)
AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz (Others)

Power Consumption
850 W (North American)
870 W (Others)

The North American RZ840 specs I saw show the same 850W for North American (120V) model
(as with RZ830, the 870W may be for 220-240v model, vs 850W for 120V)
Even the weight is the same as the 830 (30.9 lbs)
Xlr8yourMac is offline  
post #38 of 97 Old 06-29-2019, 05:16 PM
Member
 
valerianf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I got a picture of the TX-RZ830 back panel and I misread the blurred pixels.
My bad about that.
valerianf is offline  
post #39 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 08:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Hi all. New to Onkyo products and had a question. Perhaps I missed this being mentioned on the website and owner's manual (apologies if I did) but I don't see anything about the 740/840 receivers performing video processing/up-scaling. Is this a big deal if they don't? Do you just let the bluray player perform this? Thank-you!
savage01 is offline  
post #40 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 08:36 AM
Advanced Member
 
Vipper IV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Abingdon, MD
Posts: 854
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
Hi all. New to Onkyo products and had a question. Perhaps I missed this being mentioned on the website and owner's manual (apologies if I did) but I don't see anything about the 740/840 receivers performing video processing/up-scaling. Is this a big deal if they don't? Do you just let the bluray player perform this? Thank-you!
I've never seen it as a big deal. If the receiver doesn't do it then the Blu-ray player or the TV will. And, chances are, neither one will do it noticeably better than the other.
savage01 likes this.
Vipper IV is offline  
post #41 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 08:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
Hi all. New to Onkyo products and had a question. Perhaps I missed this being mentioned on the website and owner's manual (apologies if I did) but I don't see anything about the 740/840 receivers performing video processing/up-scaling. Is this a big deal if they don't? Do you just let the bluray player perform this? Thank-you!

The fact sheet states: 1080p to 4K Super Resolution upscaling via HDMI




https://www.onkyousa.com/wp-content/...X-RZ840_US.pdf
savage01 likes this.
TJMotter is online now  
post #42 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 09:19 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJMotter View Post
The fact sheet states: 1080p to 4K Super Resolution upscaling via HDMI




https://www.onkyousa.com/wp-content/...X-RZ840_US.pdf
Thank-you for the reply. Sorry I missed that!
savage01 is offline  
post #43 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 09:20 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipper IV View Post
I've never seen it as a big deal. If the receiver doesn't do it then the Blu-ray player or the TV will. And, chances are, neither one will do it noticeably better than the other.
Thank you for the reply!
savage01 is offline  
post #44 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I have another beginner's question. Years ago when I owned a Yamaha THX receiver the front display would say something like "DD +THX Cinema" if I had used THX. Does the Onkyo do something similar in the display window? If playing an Atmos disc with THX I'm assuming the THX processing would be 'added' to the Atmos so the display would be "Atmos+THX" or something similar? Thanks again!
savage01 is offline  
post #45 of 97 Old 07-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Onkyo TX-RZ840 audio issues

I have just last week installed an Onkyo TX- RZ840 receiver and while I haven't checked every possible feature and mode, I have found what I think is an issue with the way the audio is handled/processed. It could be entirely the way I have my system setup or it could be the way Onkyo intended it (which I doubt). I am a long time lurker here, electronic technician (though home audio video is not my specialty), and home theater enthusiast for almost twenty years. Just for some background Onkyo and I believe Marantz both had some hardware issues with previous receivers and I am sure (hoping like hell) those issues have long been resolved. I have the mentioned receiver and it does not process center speaker dialogue properly, whether thru Dish receiver, Oppo Blue ray player, or Roku (Amazon). It doesn't matter what HDMI cables (Monoprice, BlueJeans, or Monster) are used or optical or digital audio cables. This is a 5.1 system. On certain programs and commercials the dialogue is so quiet it is basically inaudible. It happens with every Star Wars movie either Dish, Dvd, or Blue-Ray. It also happens with DTS master 7.1. The only way to get intelligible dialogue during those times is to change the movie/tv mode to mono or all stereo. Nobody wants to do this every time they change a channel and certainly don't want to listen to multichannel in stereo. On Roku, Amazon DD never allows proper audible center in DD mode. My over 12 year Denon handled the up converting, down converting and such without having to change the listening mode. I feel for sure this is a issue that a firmware update could resolve. I believe this unit has only been for sale in the U.S. for less than a month and maybe only for sale in Europe for about two months so maybe enough units haven't been sold yet for people to notice the audio issues. I did contact Onkyo support and they had me try several things hardware and menu configurations but nothing resolved the problem and their support was closed July 4 and have only limited hours on the days they work. If anyone else has these issues please respond and maybe contact Onkyo to see about a resolution. I would much rather update the firmware than ship the unit back and receive an identically flawed unit. There is not an online manual on the U.S. website but there is one on the Europe website.



Steve
Pinbtex is offline  
post #46 of 97 Old 07-06-2019, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
eriksells916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 909
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked: 159
@Pinbtex sounds like an accueq setup issue.

I have old Integra gear and can confirm that I have dialogue issues as well when changing sources. But that is all resolved with a feature to enhance dialogue (center) channel. So when I put a movie in and my listening mode changes from say stereo to Dolby D, the dialogue enhance flashes +4. Not sure how the new Onkyo receivers do it, but I am sure there is a way to bump the center channel.
eriksells916 is offline  
post #47 of 97 Old 07-06-2019, 06:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinbtex View Post
There is not an online manual on the U.S. website but there is one on the Europe website.


Steve
Here is a link for the RZ740 Manual. It appears the 740 and 840 are identical (except for power output). Hope this helps!

https://www.onkyousa.com/product/hom...sors/tx-rz740/

Also p.121 of the above-referenced US 740 manual:

Adjusting VOCAL (on the remote)
Emphasizes movie lines and music vocals to listen to them more easily. It is
effective to movie lines in particular. Also, it exerts the effect even if the center
speaker is not used. Select a desired level from "1" (low) to "5" (high).
1. Press VOCAL.
2. Press + or - to adjust.
• Depending on the input source or listening mode setting, selection is not
possible, or the desired effect may not be achieved.

Last edited by savage01; 07-06-2019 at 06:53 PM.
savage01 is offline  
post #48 of 97 Old 07-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
Here is a link for the RZ740 Manual. It appears the 740 and 840 are identical (except for power output). Hope this helps!

Also p.121 of the above-referenced US 740 manual:

Adjusting VOCAL (on the remote)
Emphasizes movie lines and music vocals to listen to them more easily. It is
effective to movie lines in particular. Also, it exerts the effect even if the center
speaker is not used. Select a desired level from "1" (low) to "5" (high).
1. Press VOCAL.
2. Press + or - to adjust.
• Depending on the input source or listening mode setting, selection is not
possible, or the desired effect may not be achieved.

Thanks so much for the suggestion but the vocal adjustment does not raise the dialogue any at all. On the audio from the satellite input some programs work correctly and some don't. It is consistently wrong with all of the scenes from the Star Wars movies and most of the ESPN programs. It never works correctly with any Amazon shows or movies thru the Roku box. It even works correctly with some commercials but not all. I think it has something to do with how the audio was mixed when it was mastered or created. If my old Denon handled it correctly I think a new Onkyo should be able to do it also.


Steve
Pinbtex is offline  
post #49 of 97 Old 07-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinbtex View Post
Thanks so much for the suggestion but the vocal adjustment does not raise the dialogue any at all. On the audio from the satellite input some programs work correctly and some don't. It is consistently wrong with all of the scenes from the Star Wars movies and most of the ESPN programs. It never works correctly with any Amazon shows or movies thru the Roku box. It even works correctly with some commercials but not all. I think it has something to do with how the audio was mixed when it was mastered or created. If my old Denon handled it correctly I think a new Onkyo should be able to do it also.


Steve
I don't have one of these units yet so I'm likely not going to be of much help. Having said that, one other thought came to mind. If it seems to be an issue with just the center channel volume you might try increasing the trim "slider" of the center channel on the 9 band eq for that channel a few dB's. This is assuming the 9 band eq is similar to the one on a Pioneer unit (since Onkyo purchased Pioneer a bit ago and some photos I've seen of the Onkyo 9 band eq seem very similar).

Hopefully this isn't too lame of a suggestion Perhaps it is a source programming thing and there is another adjustment or two on the receiver (listening mode?? direct mode??) which will handle the issue. I defer to more knowledgeable folks on this forum to see what they suggest. Sorry I can't be of more help with this frustrating issue!
savage01 is offline  
post #50 of 97 Old 07-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Member
 
valerianf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 44
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
A long time ago when I got my Yamaha RX-A700 me too I had issue with the dialog that was difficult to understand.
Apart from the settings that are different from on brand to another, the solution was to set the center speaker in large, with an increased power (+4db) and

adjust manually the distance until improving the dialog (phase problem between the center speaker and the L and R ones).



By the way I have a question:
When you watch a movie, do you ear some noise (as a relay switching) when the receiver change of decoding mode (i.e.: DD to DSurround)?
It was an issue with last year receivers.
valerianf is offline  
post #51 of 97 Old 07-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerianf View Post
A long time ago when I got my Yamaha RX-A700 me too I had issue with the dialog that was difficult to understand.
Apart from the settings that are different from on brand to another, the solution was to set the center speaker in large, with an increased power (+4db) and

adjust manually the distance until improving the dialog (phase problem between the center speaker and the L and R ones).



By the way I have a question:
When you watch a movie, do you ear some noise (as a relay switching) when the receiver change of decoding mode (i.e.: DD to DSurround)?
It was an issue with last year receivers.

No relay clicking. Onkyo support suggested I send it to an authorized service center. The closest one to me told me it would be about 4 weeks estimated turn around time, if they were able to repair it. I think it's a firmware issue. I will probably return it for a refund. I couldn't even get past their tier 1 support workers to send them some video clips showing exactly what happens with the audio. I thought maybe Onkyo had made improvements to their line after the debacle with the dsp chips, but apparently not. Maybe I have to get a Denon instead.
Pinbtex is offline  
post #52 of 97 Old 07-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinbtex View Post
No relay clicking. Onkyo support suggested I send it to an authorized service center. The closest one to me told me it would be about 4 weeks estimated turn around time, if they were able to repair it. I think it's a firmware issue. I will probably return it for a refund. I couldn't even get past their tier 1 support workers to send them some video clips showing exactly what happens with the audio. I thought maybe Onkyo had made improvements to their line after the debacle with the dsp chips, but apparently not. Maybe I have to get a Denon instead.
Thanks for the update, but sorry to hear about the audio issue not getting resolved. Good luck with the Denon!
savage01 is offline  
post #53 of 97 Old 07-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Can anyone confirm if the 840 has a dedicated Zone 2 HDMI out so it would be possible to watch different video sources on two TV’s simultaneously? I can’t find this info anywhere in the specs which leads me to believe they dropped the feature after the 830...
Munro78 is online now  
post #54 of 97 Old 07-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Advanced Member
 
eriksells916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 909
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
Liked: 159
@Munro78 I believe the independent hdmi outs started with the rz630, so this 840 should have that feature too.
eriksells916 is offline  
post #55 of 97 Old 07-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munro78 View Post
Can anyone confirm if the 840 has a dedicated Zone 2 HDMI out so it would be possible to watch different video sources on two TV’s simultaneously? I can’t find this info anywhere in the specs which leads me to believe they dropped the feature after the 830...
Here is what the Crutchfield description of the RZ840 says in part:
"Zone 2 HDMI output allows you to watch different video content simultaneously on two TVs"
savage01 is offline  
post #56 of 97 Old 07-14-2019, 07:02 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks Eriksells916 & savage01. That Crutchfield review must be brand new, I checked about a week ago and they still hadn’t posted anything on the 840.
Munro78 is online now  
post #57 of 97 Old 07-29-2019, 11:40 AM
Member
 
Piker84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bellevue, NE
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menarini View Post
People are still worried about the hdmi board ? Onkyo RZ series has never had a problem with the hdmi board, i have the RZ5100 since 2016, i've never even have had a problem with ARC. Are some of you people skeptical of hdmi boards still living in 2014 or what?
I will always be skeptical of HDMI board's going out because I've now had three Onkyo's with HDMI board issue's that developed. My first two, which were TX-NR series units, lasted 3 years and then 4 years. The second unit I purchased an extended warranty on since I read up that this HDMI board issue was fairly common. I used my warranty to essentially get a free TX-RZ820, and after just 8 months of extremely limited (second home location) use, it developed HDMI board issue's, which I was able to have a local Onkyo certified repair center fix by testing/verifying the HDMI board was bad, and replacing it free of charge under factory warranty.

I continue to use Onkyo because they are far cheaper than any other receiver brand, especially for units that come with pre-outs, which I require for my amp. I thought that going with an RZ on my third attempt would be wise, as they should be better made. The RZ receiver lasted the least amount of time out of my three Onkyo's. I will continue to purchase the extended warranty's each time I upgrade to a new Onkyo as that's the only way I'll have any peace of mind with these.
Piker84 is offline  
post #58 of 97 Old 07-31-2019, 11:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 75
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Question--what happens when a receiver's HDMI board goes out? No audio/video signals? Distorted audio/video signals? All HDMI inputs/outputs affected, or just some? Thank-you!
savage01 is offline  
post #59 of 97 Old 08-03-2019, 08:07 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
 
grubavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on the noisy end of the Half Moon Bay, CA Airport
Posts: 3,782
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Replaced TX-SR805 w/TX-RZ840

805 died (12 years of heavy usage ) Got 840 for ~$1k. Night and day difference in setup... about 40 minutes versus a couple days for the 805. And I dumped my external fans. Happy so far.

Are you talking' to me?
grubavs is offline  
post #60 of 97 Old 08-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Member
 
CalJake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage01 View Post
Question--what happens when a receiver's HDMI board goes out? No audio/video signals? Distorted audio/video signals? All HDMI inputs/outputs affected, or just some? Thank-you!
Mine went out on my NR717. Unfortunately I don't recall what the specific symptoms were, but they were very obvious. Onkyo provided a description in their return link. I had it fixed and it's worked fine ever since. Even subsequently bought a NR838 that's still going strong in heavy use.
CalJake is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off