26Likes

post #1 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 01:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Marantz 8805 vs Anthem AVM60

Hi All,

Starting to look to upgrade my pre/pro. I was going to buy the anthem a few years ago, but decided to move cross country and put it on hold. Now that the marantz is out Im not sure what to do. I love the idea of anthem and ARC, but considering the pre/pro is almost 3 yrs old not sure if it should be a contender. The marantz seems to be future proofed for a while, but the idea of Audyssey is less attractive than ARC. I am no sound engineer so any help I can get in the room correction arena is welcomed. Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 05:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1286 Post(s)
Liked: 823
they’re pretty comparable. anthem just released the new version of ARC, whereas the app and overall polish of the marantz is very compelling. ie these two are very close
audiofan1 likes this.
post #3 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 05:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 3206 Post(s)
Liked: 3851
Having owned both, I prefer the Marantz. ARC is better than Audyssey, but I only correct the low frequencies so the new phone app removes many of the negatives I had about Audyssey. Unless your in dire need, I would wait for the new Monoprice to hit the street. If your not interested in the Monoprice, wait until I purchase and evaluate the Monoprice and buy my Marantz 8805

AVP - Trinnov Alt16
Speakers - JBL M2 (3), JBL 708p (4), JBL 705i (4)
Subs - (2) Deep Sea Sound 24" & (2) Dual Stereo Integrity 18"
Video - Sony 55es
Screen - Seymour 127" A/T 16:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 06:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 232
I have owned both the av60 and marantz 8802a. In my theater there was no contest. I sold the av60 . I have a well treated room so i dont the anthems better room correction was utilized as much as it might be in another room. The marantz was imo better in every other area.

Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Yamaha CX-A5200 Gemstone 200x7 Emotiva upa-500 amps
Oppo 103 panasonic ub820 Ultra HD Blu-ray Jvc RS520 projector
silver ticket 125 2.35 screen Golden Ear Triton 5 L&R
super center XXL triton 7's sides Emotiva T1 rears
4 RSL C34 in ceiling SVS PB2-plus sub SVS PC13 ultra sub
post #5 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 441 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Also look to see if the Marantz has connectivity or features that you may need. I needed 7.1 analog input which the Anthem lacks.

Media Room: LG oled65c7, Marantz AV8805, Sherbourn 7/2100, Emotiva A-300, Studer A80, Studer Revox b795, Nakamichi RX-202, HTPC, exaSound e38, Sweetvinyl Sugarcube SC-2, (2) Piega P10, Piega Coax Center, (6) Piega AP 1.2, Hsu VTF-15h mk2
Office: Emotiva mini-x A100, Geek Pulse, (2) KEF LS-50, Goldenear FF 4, PC, NAS 130TB
Bedroom: Panasonic TCP55vt35, Pioneer SX-N30, Dune 3 Prime, (2) Elac Uni-Fi UB5
post #6 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 08:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1222 Post(s)
Liked: 741
I have an entirely different opinion.

The AVM 60 is my most favorite component I've ever purchased. Incredibly accurate and just tries to be what it is. A sound processor only, which is why they can sell it so cheap for its quality parts. And the new Genesis is a massive improvement over ARC-2, which was already better than Audessey by a long shot.

I've had two Marantz receivers crapl out on me in years past, so I'm admittedly biased.

The AVM 60 is just sublimely accurate and dependable.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Audio: Anthem AVM60 preamp, Anthem MCA525 amp, B&K Reference 125.7 amp
Subs: dual SVS PC-12 cylinders
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights

Last edited by Erod; 05-05-2019 at 11:15 AM.
post #7 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter

I really want the anthem, but seeing that is 3 yrs old, the technology is dated is my biggest concern. I prefer the idea of the anthem to the marantz, Ive had bad luck with marantz in the past. Ive been trying to hold out to see if an AVM70 came out especially with ARC genesis being released. I had high hopes for the RMC-1 as well, BUT it seems that is very buggy. Ultimately I just dont want to spend 3k on the anthem and it be outdated in the next year. I tend to keep my stuff for a while. I was using a Pioneer Elite SC-37 up until a few months ago with EMotiva G3 XPA-5. In the middle of moving so Im not sure what my final resting spot for the HT will be, but hoping to put some in ceiling speakers up for atmos / dts-x. Currently running CM10S2s, CM1s, CM Centre 2, and HSU VTF-15h MK2 (will mostly be replaced with a pair if G25HPs or FV18s). Thanks everyone for the advice
post #8 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Wait on the Monoprice it will be a game changer!
TommyTom83 and Molon_Labe like this.

post #9 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 10:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1286 Post(s)
Liked: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by llang269 View Post
or the RMC....looks like it’s getting there, particularly with the latest firmware update. By the time the monoprice is out, the RMC should be viable.

(sucks that the early adapters had to be alpha & beta testers)
post #10 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by llang269 View Post
I will wait, since I have no immediate need. I see you are from Tinley Park, I grew up there. Just moved from there 2 yrs ago to AZ.
llang269 likes this.
post #11 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 11:08 AM

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I’m thinking about retiring in AZ! They are beta testing the Monoprice now and unlike the RMC-1 it already has Dirac installed and working.

post #12 of 31 Old 05-05-2019, 03:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
I have an entirely different opinion.

The AVM 60 is my most favorite component I've ever purchased. Incredibly accurate and just tries to be what it is. A sound processor only, which is why they can sell it so cheap for its quality parts. And the new Genesis is a massive improvement over ARC-2, which was already better than Audessey by a long shot.

I've had two Marantz receivers crapl out on me in years past, so I'm admittedly biased.

The AVM 60 is just sublimely accurate and dependable.
I bought my avm 60 when it was first released. It was very glitchy and just didnt function well enough for me. Its very possible that there were firmware updates which improved it significantly.
sheempa1 likes this.

Dolby Atmos 7.2.4 Yamaha CX-A5200 Gemstone 200x7 Emotiva upa-500 amps
Oppo 103 panasonic ub820 Ultra HD Blu-ray Jvc RS520 projector
silver ticket 125 2.35 screen Golden Ear Triton 5 L&R
super center XXL triton 7's sides Emotiva T1 rears
4 RSL C34 in ceiling SVS PB2-plus sub SVS PC13 ultra sub
post #13 of 31 Old 05-12-2019, 09:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2791 Post(s)
Liked: 1757
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan webster View Post
I bought my avm 60 when it was first released. It was very glitchy and just didnt function well enough for me. Its very possible that there were firmware updates which improved it significantly.
A lot of the issues had to do with networkability - this seemed to improve over time with firmware revisions. A lot of the other gripes seems to flow around PlayFi, which to me is not very significant (and it works fine in my environment).

I'd say if one needs room EQ, the Anthem is the choice. If ones does not, then maybe more of a toss up. Anthem does have excellent support. Marantz might as well. I certainly have read about more folks switching to Anthem from Marantz/Audyssey and being pleased than the other way around, but nothing is absolute.

I think a bit of time is needed to get more info from dual users about the comparisons between ARC Genesis and Dirac (again, if EQ matters).

@OP - IF room EQ is a primary factor, you've gotta consider the Anthem.
TommyTom83 and WOKNROX like this.

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #14 of 31 Old 05-23-2019, 07:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Liked: 506
I've had my Anthem AVM 60 for a little over 2 years and yes, it had a history of issues out of the gate. Seems like that's a common theme for all processors these days. Have any processors been completely stable at the release date?

The points about the Anthem being 3 years old are valid. Is it obsolete? Maybe, maybe not. Is there any new processor with HDMI 2.1, the ability to pass 8K, eARC support that you can buy today? Not "coming soon" but something you can actually buy.

Part of the challenge here is knowing when to jump in. The wait for a promised product can be tiring. Early adopters get the new product and the bumpy road. Buy the older product and the risk of obsolescence is there. No free lunch it seems.

FWIW it seems likely that my AVM 60 will in my equipment rack at least another 5 years, even if there's an AVM 70 on the market.
WOKNROX, Hairsonfire and Jonas2 like this.

Just one more upgrade and things will be perfect.
post #15 of 31 Old 05-23-2019, 07:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-99 View Post
FWIW it seems likely that my AVM 60 will in my equipment rack at least another 5 years, even if there's an AVM 70 on the market.
That's the likely scenario for me, too.

This great new capability will come out, and there won't be material to take advantage of it for many years. I salivate at the thought of 120 or 240 Hz refresh rates, but who are we kidding?

I really hope I'm wrong.
Bill-99 likes this.

Video: JVC RS620/X9500 projector, Stewart ST130 screen, Panasonic ub820 UHD player
Speakers: Jamo 626k4 in-wall mains, Jamo 631k4 bi/dipole surrounds, DefTech DI6.5R heights
post #16 of 31 Old 05-24-2019, 03:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
Liked: 84
For me, it was 2 reasons I chose the Avm60, price and 2 channel analogue sound quality. To be fair, i did not audition the 8805 but did the 8802A, which was/is an excellent pre/pro. For all the features, the Marantz hands down, but I thought the Anthem was just a tad better in analogue sound quality, not night and day, just a whisker better.
gjr. likes this.
post #17 of 31 Old 05-24-2019, 04:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

One other factor that may affect choice is connectivity. Anthem dropped some legacy connections with the AVM 60 that the 8805 may still have. Other gear in your rack may affect which piece makes the most sense.

post #18 of 31 Old 05-28-2019, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 133
The Anthem AVM 60 and Marantz AV8805 are both excellent pre-pros. I will caution: don’t look at the 8802 or previous iterations. Marantz has completely revamped the 8805. It’s a beast.

Full disclosure I own an Anthem AVM 60.

Things to consider:

1) Sound quality without EQ. We become so focused on EQ that we forget that EQ is a tool and shouldn’t be used to fix bad speaker placement. The Anthem’s “balanced” outputs aren’t fully balanced internally. Connections are unbalanced and then converted to balanced outputs. I don’t immediately know about the Marantz and it’s worth asking. I can’t say which sounds “better” but from all I’ve read this Marantz unit is no longer second fiddle.

2) Anthem’s networking stack has been buggy and only fairly recently fixed major issues with firmware. It relies on the underlying DTS Play-Fi stack. Play-Fi is terrible IMHO.

3) HEOS is superior to Play-Fi in every way: performance, reliability, product support, networking, etc. HEOS has a larger ecosystem. If streaming is important then look carefully here.

4) The Marantz has 13.2 channel processing and auto switching 15.2 inputs. The Marantz supports all immersive formats including IMAX enhanced (not that big of a deal per se). Anthem only has 7.2.4 max.

5) Marantz has an upgrade path to HDMI 2.1 abs has 2.0b switching.

6) Marantz has 3 zones and can process HDMI audio input sources to all three zones. The Anthem can’t process zone 2 output from an HDMI source unless you copy from MAIN zone. Only SPDIF and Toslink digital and analog are supported for independent Zone 2 switching.

7) The Anthem has two parallel HDMI outputs. The Marantz has Two parallel plus an independently switched Zone 2 output.

8) ARC kicks Audyssey’s ass for flexibility with Genesis. You can perform up to four independent ARC curves and apply them independently on an input by input basis. ARC has some REW-like features such as quick measure and you can adjust room gain for bass response. ARC is clinical and you can do this precisely with numerical inputs. Audyssey’s mobile app is a step in the right direction but your finger is no substitute for ARC’s flexibility.

9) Audyssey EQ’s distance and also time domain errors. ARC requires you to manually set distance and doesn’t address time domain errors.

10) The AVM 60 is likely nearing the last days as a platform. The Marantz likely has a 3-6 year window with the HDMI 2.1 upgrade. There will be no HDMI 2.1 upgrade path for the AVM 60. You can tell from the board design.

11) The Marantz does video scaling and has an ISF mode and the Anthem only has passthrough.

12) The Marantz has an advanced CI mode with HDMI cable debugging and EDID manual correction for HDMI errors on an input by input basis. You need to be a CI to access this hidden menu set.

13) The Anthem has virtual inputs so you can create as many as you like.

14) Anthem’s mobile app stinks. It’s slow, slow, slow it has to load network settings each time. The Marantz App is fast and feature rich and you can easily control all zones through it.

Those are some additional thoughts you might want to consider.
post #19 of 31 Old 05-28-2019, 06:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

^Some follow up questions & comments… (Full disclosure -- I also own an Anthem AVM 60)

2) Anthem’s networking stack has been buggy and only fairly recently fixed major issues with firmware. It relies on the underlying DTS Play-Fi stack. Play-Fi is terrible IMHO. 
- Use of DTS Play-Fi isn't mandatory unless you're looking for an app that does these things. I've never needed or used it in 2 years 5 months of ownership.

- Can you elaborate please? Pretty sure I'm ignorant on this subject.

9) Audyssey EQ’s distance and also time domain errors. ARC requires you to manually set distance and doesn’t address time domain errors.
- Time domain errors, agree. As for setting distance manually, this is a one time pain unless the unit is factory reset. Given that it's easy, it doesn't seem like a very significant decision point.

10) The AVM 60 is likely nearing the last days as a platform. The Marantz likely has a 3-6 year window with the HDMI 2.1 upgrade. There will be no HDMI 2.1 upgrade path for the AVM 60. You can tell from the board design. 
- Well, could be that a new processor will be introduced "soon". Perhaps a more relevant question is: When will there be sufficient content to make HDMI 2.1 a going concern? Perhaps over the next 5 years or so?

11) The Marantz does video scaling and has an ISF mode and the Anthem only has passthrough. 
- True but again, help me understand here. When is scaling in a processor a good thing? IMO this is probably use case specific. For example, I want whatever flat panel I own to do any scaling. Perhaps projector owners have different needs?

Overall, I think you've nailed the major shortcomings of the AVM 60.

IMO, from a more tactical view it's still something to consider. Given that the Marantz is 1.5x the MSRP and given the uncertainties of tech in the pipeline, it still looks like a workable 5 year option. Depends how close to the bleeding edge the buyer likes to live.

post #20 of 31 Old 05-28-2019, 07:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-99 View Post
^Some follow up questions & comments… (Full disclosure -- I also own an Anthem AVM 60)

- Use of DTS Play-Fi isn't mandatory unless you're looking for an app that does these things. I've never needed or used it in 2 years 5 months of ownership.

- Can you elaborate please? Pretty sure I'm ignorant on this subject.

- Time domain errors, agree. As for setting distance manually, this is a one time pain unless the unit is factory reset. Given that it's easy, it doesn't seem like a very significant decision point.

- Well, could be that a new processor will be introduced "soon". Perhaps a more relevant question is: When will there be sufficient content to make HDMI 2.1 a going concern? Perhaps over the next 5 years or so?

- True but again, help me understand here. When is scaling in a processor a good thing? IMO this is probably use case specific. For example, I want whatever flat panel I own to do any scaling. Perhaps projector owners have different needs?

Overall, I think you've nailed the major shortcomings of the AVM 60.

IMO, from a more tactical view it's still something to consider. Given that the Marantz is 1.5x the MSRP and given the uncertainties of tech in the pipeline, it still looks like a workable 5 year option. Depends how close to the bleeding edge the buyer likes to live.
The observations may or may not carry equal weight. From what I understand about the AVM architecture, it’s actually. DTS Play-Fi that’s providing the networking stack — regardless of whether one uses it or not. Perhaps someone knows additional details on this point.

The 8805 has an upgrade path via board upgrade to HDMI 2.1. Pricing hasn’t been announced. The current board is HDMI 2.0b that supports eARC (HDMI audio return)

Audyssey setting distances is just a difference.

As far as scaling in the processor again that’s just a difference. May or may not be important to the end user.

I’d love to have an A/B of the Marantz and Anthem myself. 🙂
Bill-99 likes this.

post #21 of 31 Old 05-29-2019, 05:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I'd love to take an 8805 for a spin in my system. Alas, this doesn't have a good SAF in my house.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

post #22 of 31 Old 05-29-2019, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked: 312
I have had both for a while now...

Loved the Anthem when coming from a 8802, but eventually moved to an 8805 from the Anthem, but for only one stupid reason.

When I moved to a new home, I purchased a new Samsung TV as I moved my LG to a loft area. For some reason, when skipping through commercials on DirecTV with the Anthem connected to the Samsung, I would get a horrible static sound. This didn't happen with the Anthem->LG TV. Introducing the Samsung TV created some sort of bad synergy between my components.

That is the only reason, otherwise, I would still have the Anthem and I will strongly consider their next processor.

This thread reminds me that I need to sell my AVM60 that is sitting in my closet!
Bill-99 likes this.

(Theater)Speakers: Martin Logan Expression 13A, Stage X, Dual Depth I Subs, Vanquish in ceiling (surrounds) | Processor: Marantz 8805 | Amp: Three Moon Simaudio 400m monoblocks,One Moon Simaudio 330a, PS Audio Directstream | Sources: DirecTV HR17, Mac Mini, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Panny UB820| Television: Samsung 75Q9FN | Remote: Logitech Harmony Elite
(Loft) Anthem MRX 520, LG 77G6P, Oppo UDP-203, Martin Logan Montis, Harmony Elite.
post #23 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 05:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltalkm View Post

Loved the Anthem when coming from a 8802, but eventually moved to an 8805 from the Anthem, but for only one stupid reason.

When I moved to a new home, I purchased a new Samsung TV as I moved my LG to a loft area. For some reason, when skipping through commercials on DirecTV with the Anthem connected to the Samsung, I would get a horrible static sound. This didn't happen with the Anthem->LG TV. Introducing the Samsung TV created some sort of bad synergy between my components.

That is the only reason, otherwise, I would still have the Anthem and I will strongly consider their next processor.

This thread reminds me that I need to sell my AVM60 that is sitting in my closet! [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif[/IMG]
Have you ever put the two side by side for sound comparison?

post #24 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 06:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I've had two bad experiences with Marantz receivers that simply didn't last. Didn't care much for their sound either. Just kind of there.

ARC is vastly superior to Audessey, too. Not even remotely comparable, especially with the new Genesis.

The Anthem AVM60 is outstanding. However, as a late adopter, I had the benefit of getting mine with the kinks worked out. All companies these days use buyers as their beta testers, which is aggravating.

After multiple Marantz, Denon, Integra, and Sony receivers, Anthem made a believer out of me my first purchase.

Until 2.1 material is widespread, I'm content staying put with my AVM60. It's flawless in what it was intended to do. Just process great sound.

The 8805 may be great, but Marantz burned its bridge with me long ago. Will never buy one again.

post #25 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 06:53 AM

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Wouldn’t the Marantz AV7705 be a more fair comparison since they are both 11 channel? In that scenario the Marantz is nearly $1000 less.
post #26 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 07:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
Liked: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thxtheater View Post
Have you ever put the two side by side for sound comparison?

No, but I do prefer ARC to Audyssey and still do, though the Audyssey app does help close the gap a bit.

Luckily, my Martin Logan speakers have ARC built in.

Both units sound great.

(Theater)Speakers: Martin Logan Expression 13A, Stage X, Dual Depth I Subs, Vanquish in ceiling (surrounds) | Processor: Marantz 8805 | Amp: Three Moon Simaudio 400m monoblocks,One Moon Simaudio 330a, PS Audio Directstream | Sources: DirecTV HR17, Mac Mini, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Panny UB820| Television: Samsung 75Q9FN | Remote: Logitech Harmony Elite
(Loft) Anthem MRX 520, LG 77G6P, Oppo UDP-203, Martin Logan Montis, Harmony Elite.
post #27 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 09:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 2791 Post(s)
Liked: 1757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccondo1 View Post
Wouldn’t the Marantz AV7705 be a more fair comparison since they are both 11 channel? In that scenario the Marantz is nearly $1000 less.
Probably, but you're still at the difference between ARC and Audyssee, if that matters. If you don't use room EQ, makes a strong case for the Marantz. If you do, makes a strong case for the Anthem in my opinion.

I wonder if they are they both made in the same (Vietnamese) factory actually?

7.2.4 System: Display: Sony XBR-65X930D; Processing: Anthem AVM60
Mains:
Paradigm Prestige 85F and 55C; Side / Rear Surrounds: Totem Acoustic Tribe III / Tribe I; Amplification: D-Sonic M3a-2800-7 (7ch. x 400w)
ATMOS:
Definitive Technology DI8R; Amplification: Class D Audio SDS-470C (4ch. x 300w)
Subwoofers:
2 x SVS-SB13Ultras; Media: Oppo UDP-203, Pioneer CLD-59
post #28 of 31 Old 05-30-2019, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I’m closely watching what folks say because I am contemplating a new Marantz 7705 vs Anthem AVM60 vs Emotiva XMC-2 (whenever it arrives)

I currently have a Yamaha 3050 and am ready for a change since I have bought amps. I tried the Anthem 1120 in the past and didn’t like it but that was before the new ARC Genesis. When I tried Anthem in the past it sounded anemic.
post #29 of 31 Old 06-17-2019, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATE: I ended up purchasing a marantz 8805 at a crazy cheap price, so we shall see how it goes.
MinnesotaGreg likes this.
post #30 of 31 Old 07-03-2019, 06:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by liltalkm View Post

This thread reminds me that I need to sell my AVM60 that is sitting in my closet!
How much for the Anthem? I,live in Tampa but will be in the Miami area on business this coming week.

Main room McIntosh MC207 Amps....Marantz AV8801 Processor....Revel F36 Concerta2 And Revel Subs....Panasonic BluRay BDT500....Sony 85"4k
Listening Room Schiit Saga+ Pre-Amp....JBL 308P Active Studio Monitors....Apple MacBook Pro....Audioquest Dragon Fly DAC....Mogami Cables....Sony 65"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page