how to connect amp to receiver on the preouts
How do I pick a good amp to connect to a Denon 4500h/6500h on the preouts?
I have multiple rooms
1. 5.1 surround sound in the great room
2. 2, speakers in kitchen (open to the great room)
3. 2, speakers in the lower deck
1. 5.1 surround in the loft
2. 2, speakers in the master
3. 2, speakers in the maser bath
4. 2, speakers in the upper deck
so I am looking at 10 speakers or 5 zones
in addition to 2, 5.1 surround environments
I think I need 2 amps?
should i get a more powerful 6500h to power all the lower floor
and get a 4500h for the upper?
In either case, should i get amp on both to connect to the preouts?
If i connect to preouts, that means the channels are not being used on the receiver?
Have to mention, all the speakers re ceiling speakers
specs on the 5.1 in lower floor is installed with
origin acoustics 3(D65s front) 2(D63 DT/SUR) rear
pwer handling: 25-140watts?
what does these mean?