Emotiva Audio XMC-2 16-channel A/V Processor Debuts - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 71Likes

post #1 of 109 Old 08-20-2019, 03:41 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9055 Post(s)
Liked: 15949
Emotiva Audio XMC-2 16-channel A/V Processor Debuts

Full press release:

Follow-up to Flagship RMC-1 Features Best-in-Class Audio/Video Performance, with Proprietary Audio Processing Hardware.

FRANKLIN, TN, August 20, 2019— Emotiva Audio Corporation is proving once again that high-end audio doesn’t have to be high-priced by introducing the highly anticipated XMC-2 16 channel AV Processor, featuring the outstanding sonics and innovative modular design of the company’s flagship RMC-1 processor at a more affordable price point.

Available this month at a suggested retail price of $2,999, the XMC-2 processor was designed from the ground up as the nerve center of a modern surround A/V system. Its audio performance and innovative features are consistently ahead of competitive products at any price point.

From bit-perfect video switching to the company’s advanced audio decoding engine and proprietary audio processing hardware, the XMC-2 processor provides professional-grade A/V performance. Included are on-board support for current Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-oriented surround sound formats, with sound quality that is equal to and often better than traditional audiophile stereo components.

“If the RMC-1 was our most anticipated product in recent years, the XMC-2 was right behind it,” said Dan Laufman, President and CEO, Emotiva Audio Corp. “Out of the gate, it’s the one that longtime customers have been drooling over, especially after word got out that performance is very similar to that of the our flagship RMC-1.

The new XMC-2, like the RMC-1, combines powerful new DSP technology with audiophile-grade analog circuitry to deliver best-in-class sonics. Emotiva’s proprietary OS controls the menu system and all the advanced control logic.

The XMC-2 features the same advanced 4k HDR and Dolby Vision UHD video switching capabilities as the RMC-1, the same support for decoding and processing 16 discrete 16 channels of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound audio, and the same powerful yet simple to use Live AVä menu and control system.

Like the RMC-1, the XMC-2 processor uses audiophile-grade AKM AK4490 32-Bit DACs, providing 16 channels of fully balanced audio output. The AK4490, recognized as a superb fully differential stereo DAC, offers a super-high-quality mode called “mono mode.” The XMC-2 uses the front three channels and main LFE outputs in this mode, while the remaining channels use the AK4490 in its stereo differential mode.

For intuitive operation, the XMC-2 features a large high-quality graphical OLED display and menu navigation interface.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 05:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
Liked: 850
Interesting. I wonder if

a)It'll use the same FW and be at the same level of usability as the RMC

and

b) dirac is getting close to being released for the platform
post #3 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 05:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2013 Post(s)
Liked: 2209
The silence in this thread speaks volumes about the awesomeness of Emotiva releases. The first ever Dirac products with no Dirac
Spizz, Jive Turkey and DS-21 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 06:32 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frohlich View Post
The silence in this thread speaks volumes about the awesomeness of Emotiva releases. The first ever Dirac products with no Dirac

This processor looks to be a great bang for the buck though. Really interested in it to be honest. Would be curious if you can even hear a difference between it and the RMC-1. I can't imagine the DACs running in mono for the other channels makes much of a difference. I also don't know that I would ever need this many channels. My only concern is if the unit is stable and when Dirac is coming for it. I don't think I know of any other processors at this price point that are even close in feature set. Maybe I'm missing something...

Last edited by lexiconthx; 08-21-2019 at 06:45 AM.
post #5 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Quoted: 3748 Post(s)
Liked: 4568
Emotiva is looking for beta testers for the XMC-2. The only requirement is to purchase one at the full price of $2999

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio - Dialing In Rythmik Audio Subwoofers - REW for macOS
Media Room: Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE(x2) + FV25HP | Denon X6500H | Panny 820 + ATV 4K | Bluesound Node 2 | Display-less |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac| Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony X700 + ATV 4K | Sony XBR-65Z9D |
post #6 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
Emotiva is looking for beta testers for the XMC-2. The only requirement is to purchase one at the full price of $2999

I think the Beta Testers already purchased a RMC-1 for $4999... Brings up a good question of how stable the RMC-1 is now... Have to give Emotiva credit building a processor that supports Atmos on your own for a smaller company is no easy feet. Look at companies like McIntosh they used Marantz processors. Seems to be lots of discussion on the XMC-2 on the emotiva forums also so think most people talk about them over there vs here. Really want to know how the XMC-2 performs though and how stable it is...
post #7 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:14 AM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Although i owned several Emotiva amps for like 8 years and love them, i won't think of buying a processor from them.
junior00027 likes this.

Processor Marantz AV8805 Amps Crown DCI/N x2 CT8150 x1 Speakers JBL M2 x3 708i x4 328c x6 Subs SVS SB16 x2 Screen SI 160 Slate AT 1.2 Projector Epson 5050 Media Steiger Dynamics
post #8 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexiconthx View Post
I think the Beta Testers already purchased a RMC-1 for $4999... Brings up a good question of how stable the RMC-1 is now... Have to give Emotiva credit building a processor that supports Atmos on your own for a smaller company is no easy feet. Look at companies like McIntosh they used Marantz processors. Seems to be lots of discussion on the XMC-2 on the emotiva forums also so think most people talk about them over there vs here. Really want to know how the XMC-2 performs though and how stable it is...
I paid my beta tester quote for Emotiva when I decided to purchase the XMC-1 on May 2017 and then put in the V3 HDMI Board on June 2018. Literally more than 10 firmwares updates during a year and the V3 HDMI board is still not functioning at 100%. 4 months ago I decided that enough was enough so I sold the XMC-1 for good and have no plans on purchasing any processor from Emotiva, not even if I get it for free. Life is too short to waste it troubleshooting for free for a company like Emotiva. If you want a trusty processor, then look elsewhere and be happy.

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio - Dialing In Rythmik Audio Subwoofers - REW for macOS
Media Room: Sierra Towers w/RAAL, Horizon w/RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE(x2) + FV25HP | Denon X6500H | Panny 820 + ATV 4K | Bluesound Node 2 | Display-less |
Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac| Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony X700 + ATV 4K | Sony XBR-65Z9D |
post #9 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:29 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbolito View Post
Although i owned several Emotiva amps for like 8 years and love them, i won't think of buying a processor from them.

Care to expand? I've been waiting for the XMC-2 after seeing the RMC-1 and not needing expandability. This would be my first processor/amp setup.
What brands would people recommend instead?
post #10 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:40 AM

Quote:
I paid my beta tester quote for Emotiva when I decided to purchase the XMC-1 on May 2017 and then put in the V3 HDMI Board on June 2018. Literally more than 10 firmwares updates during a year and the V3 HDMI board is still not functioning at 100%. 4 months ago I decided that enough was enough so I sold the XMC-1 for good and have no plans on purchasing any processor from Emotiva, not even if I get it for free. Life is too short to waste it troubleshooting for free for a company like Emotiva. If you want a trusty processor, then look elsewhere and be happy.

That is my concern. My current Marantz is rock solid. I can only think of maybe 1 or two times I had to do a hard reset and even then I think it was crap HDMI cables because I haven't had to do any since I swapped those out. On Paper the XMC-2 looks amazing for the money once they get DIRAC out for it. That being said I will hate it if I go to use it (since I use my Processor every night when I watch TV) and it doesn't work. Don't know any other Processors though at this price point that compete on Paper though. The good thing for me is my current Marantz is great and has ATMOS and 4k so I'm not in a rush to upgrade right now. I will wait and see if there are lots of bugs with the XMC-2. If so can always look for a deal on a 8805 also. Surprised Anthem hasn't upgraded the AVM-60 because I like what they do also.
post #11 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
That is my concern. My current Marantz is rock solid. I can only think of maybe 1 or two times I had to do a hard reset and even then I think it was crap HDMI cables because I haven't had to do any since I swapped those out. On Paper the XMC-2 looks amazing for the money once they get DIRAC out for it. That being said I will hate it if I go to use it (since I use my Processor every night when I watch TV) and it doesn't work. Don't know any other Processors though at this price point that compete on Paper though. The good thing for me is my current Marantz is great and has ATMOS and 4k so I'm not in a rush to upgrade right now. I will wait and see if there are lots of bugs with the XMC-2. If so can always look for a deal on a 8805 also. Surprised Anthem hasn't upgraded the AVM-60 because I like what they do also.
I went with the XMC-1 only because Dirac Live and it did amazing when it had the original HDMI board. As soon I put in the V3 HDMI board, the nightmare started for basically all of those who put the V3 HDMI Board in. After Many months troubleshooting for Emotiva, decided to try a Denon X6500H and to my surprise with the Audyssey Editor app, I was able to get very close to Dirac Live in terms of SQ for music so I sold the XMC-1 for good. Having a fully functioning processor has no price. I warned a few people before purchasing the RMC-1 and some of them didn't care. Right now, some of them have their RMC-1 boxed out and have another processor in their rack while waiting for Emotiva to finally fix the bugs. The rest is still working as beta testers for Emotiva.
pixphipau and Matt2026 like this.

post #12 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
I went with the XMC-1 only because Dirac Live and it did amazing when it had the original HDMI board. As soon I put in the V3 HDMI board, the nightmare started for basically all of those who put the V3 HDMI Board in. After Many months troubleshooting for Emotiva, decided to try a Denon X6500H and to my surprise with the Audyssey Editor app, I was able to get very close to Dirac Live in terms of SQ for music so I sold the XMC-1 for good. Having a fully functioning processor has no price. I warned a few people before purchasing the RMC-1 and some of them didn't care. Right now, some of them have their RMC-1 boxed out and have another processor in their rack while waiting for Emotiva to finally fix the bugs. The rest is still working as beta testers for Emotiva.

Dirac , better DAC's and better analogue circuitry are why I'm even looking at the XMC-2. I find the bass management on my 7702mk2 to be lacking. Wish it supported the audussy app because sounds like that would help the situation. I had to manually adjust my subs because the auto setup had the volume way too low. My old integra did a much better job which I don't quite get because it used Audussy as well. Would not be happy if I dropped the money on a RMC-1 only to have to box it and buy yet another processor.
post #13 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 09:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Dirac , better DAC's and better analogue circuitry are why I'm even looking at the XMC-2. I find the bass management on my 7702mk2 to be lacking. Wish it supported the audussy app because sounds like that would help the situation. I had to manually adjust my subs because the auto setup had the volume way too low. My old integra did a much better job which I don't quite get because it used Audussy as well. Would not be happy if I dropped the money on a RMC-1 only to have to box it and buy yet another processor.
Bass EQ and time alignment in general can be easily fixed with a miniDSP 2x4 HD which is what I used with the XMC-1 + Dirac Live and still using with the Denon X6500H. I have 3 x subwoofers so a miniDSP 2x4 HD is recommended/needed in my case.

post #14 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Bass EQ and time alignment in general can be easily fixed with a miniDSP 2x4 HD which is what I used with the XMC-1 + Dirac Live and still using with the Denon X6500H. I have 3 x subwoofers so a miniDSP 2x4 HD is recommended/needed in my case.

I'm running two subs so using the two outputs on my Marantz for those. Hear lots of people running the minidsp on here but not 100% sure how that works and how to set it up. Have to do a youtube search on it...
post #15 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 12:39 PM

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach250 View Post
Care to expand? I've been waiting for the XMC-2 after seeing the RMC-1 and not needing expandability. This would be my first processor/amp setup.
What brands would people recommend instead?
Well from reading the forum and several reviews online, they seem to have lots of bugs. some things which i personally didn't like from watching the youtube reviews of the RMC-1 is how outdated the menu looks and in general its not super user friendly (like denon/marantz or others) that i have owned in the past and currently. i don't want to do updates via a USB stick and i would like a better looking and easier to use menu.

For me i would just stick to a name that has been longer in the business when it comes to processors.

Processor Marantz AV8805 Amps Crown DCI/N x2 CT8150 x1 Speakers JBL M2 x3 708i x4 328c x6 Subs SVS SB16 x2 Screen SI 160 Slate AT 1.2 Projector Epson 5050 Media Steiger Dynamics
post #16 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 01:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbolito View Post
Well from reading the forum and several reviews online, they seem to have lots of bugs. some things which i personally didn't like from watching the youtube reviews of the RMC-1 is how outdated the menu looks and in general its not super user friendly (like denon/marantz or others) that i have owned in the past and currently. i don't want to do updates via a USB stick and i would like a better looking and easier to use menu.

For me i would just stick to a name that has been longer in the business when it comes to processors.
Well, that is something that I would disagree with. When I upgraded to the XMC-1 from a Marantz, at the beginning, I found the XMC-1 menu a bit simple and outdated. Then after few days it started to grow on me to the point that I liked it better than the current Marantz/Denon receivers or processors OSD implementation. You press info and it give you all the technical info you need. The Setup menu, info and OSD has transparency and video overlay and they work with 4K, HDR and Dolby Vision content, contrary to Denon/Marantz that with 4K/HDR and DV content when you press the Setup button, it goes to a black screen. To me Emotiva OSD overlay implementation is the best on todays receivers and processors market and it's one of the features that I really miss from my XMC-1. Marantz/Denon OSD implementation occupy the second place in my books.

post #17 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 02:14 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
What is missing in the Anthem AVM-60 that you think it needs an update for...?

Orotund Desert Theater:14'x20'x10',100amp service, JVC RS620, 120" AT screen, Carada Masquerade Masking, OPPO-203 & Panny ub820, Anthem AVM60, Simaudio Moon Titan 7&5 channel amplifiers, ACInfinity Fans, L&R Polk SDA SRStl Fully built, CC 2 Polk RTA15tl in Custom cabinets Fully build, SS-BS DT BPXV, 4 Atmos 3 way Core5's, Subs-Rythmik FV25HP front 2 HSU VTF-MK5-HP back, 2 Rows of 3 Seatcraft Excalibur Lx Seats and more.
post #18 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
What is missing in the Anthem AVM-60 that you think it needs an update for...?

Support for more channels and better DAC. The AVM-60 is more in line with a processor like my Marantz 7702MK2 (been out almost as long). Something like the XMC-2 offers more channels and better DAC section. That being said it doesn't matter if the XMC-2 isn't stable. Would hate to get a AVM60 though and a new processor comes out from Anthem soon...
post #19 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 04:50 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I bought the XMC2 and had it delivered yesterday. I used to have the XMC1 (with no V3) so it’s pretty familiar to me. Obviously no Dirac but the sound quality is really good for both 2 channel and 5.1.

Once I get my tv downstairs I’ll be able to try 4K.
lexiconthx and brazensol like this.
post #20 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 04:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Support for more channels and better DAC. The AVM-60 is more in line with a processor like my Marantz 7702MK2 (been out almost as long). Something like the XMC-2 offers more channels and better DAC section. That being said it doesn't matter if the XMC-2 isn't stable. Would hate to get a AVM60 though and a new processor comes out from Anthem soon...
I understand if one needs more channels... but its definitely higher up the chain and newer then the 7702..
Also remember that how DAC's are implemented is what really matters.

I'm really hoping Emotiva can work everything out tho..

Orotund Desert Theater:14'x20'x10',100amp service, JVC RS620, 120" AT screen, Carada Masquerade Masking, OPPO-203 & Panny ub820, Anthem AVM60, Simaudio Moon Titan 7&5 channel amplifiers, ACInfinity Fans, L&R Polk SDA SRStl Fully built, CC 2 Polk RTA15tl in Custom cabinets Fully build, SS-BS DT BPXV, 4 Atmos 3 way Core5's, Subs-Rythmik FV25HP front 2 HSU VTF-MK5-HP back, 2 Rows of 3 Seatcraft Excalibur Lx Seats and more.
post #21 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 06:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 175
I had one delivered today and I hope to have it hooked up by the weekend. I do understand all the pessimism with this unit since even I think I'll have issues. Yes it's a dumb move given their history. I'm just hoping I'm lucky and the 5% chance it works flawless works out for me.

Like Enrico said though I have no desire to be a beta tester.... any issues and that pos is going back.
lexiconthx likes this.
post #22 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
I understand if one needs more channels... but its definitely higher up the chain and newer then the 7702..
Also remember that how DAC's are implemented is what really matters.

I'm really hoping Emotiva can work everything out tho..
The AVM-60 was released around the same time as the Marantz 7702MK2. Not saying one is better then the other because I honestly think it is subjective. The Anthem has ARC the Marantz has more input options for instance. I have to ask how you think the DAC is better implemented in the AVM-60 then the Marantz? I agree the DAC isn't the end all be all. Better analogue components go a long way. My whole point there is I would hate to drop the money on the AVM-60 and have Anthem come out with say a AVM-70 in a few months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaeel View Post
I had one delivered today and I hope to have it hooked up by the weekend. I do understand all the pessimism with this unit since even I think I'll have issues. Yes it's a dumb move given their history. I'm just hoping I'm lucky and the 5% chance it works flawless works out for me.

Like Enrico said though I have no desire to be a beta tester.... any issues and that pos is going back.
Really hoping it is solid. Looking forward to hearing how you like it once you get everything setup.
post #23 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 09:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

To me more important than the DACs is the room correction system. The AVM-60 was released back in 2015 but this year, Anthem released the new ARC Genesis, which I read is very good. These days a processor without room correction system is a waste of $$$. I would wait until Dirac Live is released for the XMC-2 to give my final judgment. Not to mention the potential bugs that will come up as soon another software (Dirac Live) with its owns glitches is added to the XMC-2 and RMC-1.

post #24 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 175
Quote:
The AVM-60 was released around the same time as the Marantz 7702MK2. Not saying one is better then the other because I honestly think it is subjective. The Anthem has ARC the Marantz has more input options for instance. I have to ask how you think the DAC is better implemented in the AVM-60 then the Marantz? I agree the DAC isn't the end all be all. Better analogue components go a long way. My whole point there is I would hate to drop the money on the AVM-60 and have Anthem come out with say a AVM-70 in a few months...

Really hoping it is solid. Looking forward to hearing how you like it once you get everything setup.
Me too man. I know the RMC with the latest FW is running much better but there's still issues. If Dirac releases soon I think this will be worth the $ and then some but I also just saw Harmon is releasing a new pre/pro as well so at least there's options if it's a pita. I was waiting for the monoprice but it's another $1k, and even though I trust them more at this point with Emo's history, it's still a completely new product which could also have some bugs. I looked at the Anthem multiple times but I agree I wish they'd update it. I just wanted 9.1.6 capability IF I want to someday.

Anywho I'll def report back once it's set up.
lexiconthx likes this.
post #25 of 109 Old 08-21-2019, 11:01 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
Liked: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaeel View Post
... I also just saw Harmon is releasing a new pre/pro as well...

More info please

Noah
post #26 of 109 Old 08-22-2019, 06:52 AM

Quote:
To me more important than the DACs is the room correction system. The AVM-60 was released back in 2015 but this year, Anthem released the new ARC Genesis, which I read is very good. These days a processor without room correction system is a waste of $$$. I would wait until Dirac Live is released for the XMC-2 to give my final judgment. Not to mention the potential bugs that will come up as soon another software (Dirac Live) with its owns glitches is added to the XMC-2 and RMC-1.

I do agree room correction is huge. I heard the audussy app is a huge improvement also. I will not look at the new Rotel processors because they don't have any room correction. I wish my room was better suited for audio but the fact is I don't have a room built for perfect sound so room correction is major. While I did what I could to treat the room room correction still make a huge improvement. I am looking forward to Dirac for the XMC-2 as I have heard great things about Dirac. I stopped buying Integra's because they stopped using Audussy and went with their own correction which just isn't as good. Too bad because I always liked the sound when they had Audussy.
post #27 of 109 Old 08-22-2019, 07:08 AM
The Ultimate chest punch!

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
Liked: 2070
I keep reading folks are expecting this XMC-2 to be updated with Dirac Live. But reading all the Specs and Features from the Emotive Web site, I do not see Dirac Mentioned for this model?

Just trying to clarify and confirm. Will the XMC-2 get Dirac Live for certain? Or some other reduced flavor of Dirac, if at all.

Thanks for any input.

Update: I just found Dirac Live mentioned in the User Manual on page 8. Just found it strange I had not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

AdamG, ...out!
The government cannot give to anybody,
anything that the government does not first,
take from somebody else.

Last edited by Adamg (Ret-Navy); 08-22-2019 at 07:14 AM.
post #28 of 109 Old 08-22-2019, 08:21 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 104
Over at the Lounge, Emotiva has already confirmed it's coming to the XMC-2. You get a new license, which is the equivalent of the $99 "full" license for the XMC-1. There will likely be future Dirac modules available for purchase that provide even more advanced capabilities.
Adamg (Ret-Navy) likes this.
post #29 of 109 Old 08-22-2019, 09:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Should this post be on the home page? It doesn't look like it is.
Cheers

OPPO UDP-205, LG OLED65C8, OPPO BDP-93, Pioneer Kuro Pro-150FD, Dynaudio 2x BM-12a Mk III Mains, 2x BM 6a Mk II surround, 2x BM 14s Subs, Allan and Heath MixWizard, room is 11'7"x 16'6"x 8" dedicated and treated. Tripp-Lite UPSs/power conditioners (because my power isn't as clean as it used to be)
post #30 of 109 Old 08-22-2019, 12:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
Liked: 1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnoonie View Post
Should this post be on the home page? It doesn't look like it is.
Cheers
Maybe it will be on the front page once Dirac Live is implemented?

Tower Cinema - 9.1.6 in a 12'x12' room
Input : Nvidia Shield TV, Panasonic DMP-UB400
Magic : Marantz SR7010, Marantz SR6010, 2x NAD T743
Output : Panasonic TX65EZ952B, SVS PB13 Ultra, Monitor Audio GSLCR 2xGS20 2xGS10 4xGSFX 6xBX1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Emotiva , xmc-2

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page