The *Official* Emotiva XMC-2 owners thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 207Likes

post #361 of 396 Old 05-21-2020, 03:43 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus767 View Post
Depends on how that "help" looks like. A story or two from the past might be helpful too. We'll see.

You have a nice day too.

You guys were killing me with your analogy war. But some stories maybe more helpful next time. Saying that I’️ll admit I didn’️t completely read the entire forum feud so I could have missed the story. Personally I have no experience with Emotiva products or CS so I in that since the stories of someone’️s experience with Emotiva can be relevant and helpful.
Right now I’️m just trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the XMC-2 so I can take advantage of the Emobucks to put towards an XPA amp. Which would work out around $900 off the XPA-11 for me, a 45% discount even better than UFL. But also I don’️t want to be a Beta user either. I’️m between a Bird in the Hand and a Hard place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think you will be a beta tester at this point, but if you do order now, I’d call them up and make sure they are going to be including the Dirac network interface box with the delivery of your XMC2. If they can’t promise you that then, maybe waiting until they do would be the best move.

You don’t want to be in a position like the lot of us (unless you don’t care) and be waiting for Emotiva to deliver Dirac.
Gamecock24 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 396 Old 05-21-2020, 10:55 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
Quoted: 6393 Post(s)
Liked: 3353
Quote:
You guys were killing me with your analogy war. But some stories maybe more helpful next time. Saying that I’ll admit I didn’t completely read the entire forum feud so I could have missed the story. Personally I have no experience with Emotiva products or CS so I in that since the stories of someone’s experience with Emotiva can be relevant and helpful.
Right now I’m just trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on the XMC-2 so I can take advantage of the Emobucks to put towards an XPA amp. Which would work out around $900 off the XPA-11 for me, a 45% discount even better than UFL. But also I don’t want to be a Beta user either. I’m between a Bird in the Hand and a Hard place.

Don't fall for their manipulative sales tactics.

Given Emotiva's history you will be a beta tester, regardless what they say (compare claims made in their podcasts and then read through the forums what was delivered and when). This time for their Dirac Live implementation. If you don't want that then don't buy. Wait until their DL solution is in the hands of users and the first round of updates is through.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #363 of 396 Old 05-22-2020, 09:38 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Liked: 171
The *Official* Emotiva XMC-2 owners thread

Well Emobucks end on the 31st so if I’m going take advantage of that I need to make decision by then.
Two scenarios that could play out. I’ll just decide to wait and see what happens with DL with the XMC2 and see what other brands release for new models. Which would be the responsible thing to do. The second scenario will be I have a few too many drinks one night between now and the 31 and I just end up buying a XMC-2.
Really what’s the worst that could happen I order the XMC2 get the Emobucks use them to order an amp. If I don’t like the XMC-2 doesn’t it have a 30 return window? Further more I’m sure I could sell it here in the classifieds outside of the return window and still have an amp to use with an alternate processor of my choosing.

M3 adjuster likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #364 of 396 Old 05-22-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Well Emobucks end on the 31st so if I’️m going take advantage of that I need to make decision by then.
Two scenarios that could play out. I’️ll just decide to wait and see what happens with DL with the XMC2 and see what other brands release for new models. Which would be the responsible thing to do. The second scenario will be I have a few too many drinks one night between now and the 31 and I just end up buying a XMC-2.
Really what’️s the worst that could happen I order the XMC2 get the Emobucks use them to order an amp. If I don’️t like the XMC-2 doesn’️t it have a 30 return window? Further more I’️m sure I could sell it here in the classifieds outside of the return window and still have an amp to use with an alternate processor of my choosing.

If you do decide to buy the XMC2 then you have until 30 days AFTER Dirac is delivered by Emotiva to return. So if it takes them until July to deliver Dirac then you have a few months to decide to keep it.

I bought my unit at the end of August last year and I can still return it if I want, not that I’m going to. I’m very happy with my XMC2 and i use it daily with no issues. Also, frankly I’m actually having thoughts that I’ll be disappointed with Dirac because my stuff sounds so good right now. I did use REW and loaded the filters.

And you will have $900 in emobucks. Nice!

All the other brands that are competitive with the XMC2 are more expensive. Just keep
in mind that the XMC2 is NOT the RMC1. Its not $5000 with expansion slots that may or may not ever be useful. It’s a $3000 ($2100 w emo bucks) processor that does 9.1.6 and is also fully balanced with DACs in “Mono” mode across the front 3 and fully balanced on the other channels (no mono mode). It’s reference quality electronics imho.

I’m using mine as the front end with my Revel F228Be and ATI 4000 amp so with the ATI fully balanced too - the sound quality is simply spectacular. I don’t have a dedicated preamp and a fully balanced outboard DAC for 2 channel and I don’t need it. It’s that’s good.

Yes I’m still a bit annoyed with how long Dirac is taking, but I just want to make it clear - you are not buying a dud - this a high quality unit...sans dirac.
steelman1991 and Gamecock24 like this.

Last edited by Lsdec2; 05-23-2020 at 12:16 AM.
post #365 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 05:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsdec2 View Post
All the other brands that are competitive with the XMC2 are more expensive. Just keep
in mind that the XMC2 is NOT the RMC1. Its not $5000 with expansion slots that may or may not ever be useful. It’s a $3000 ($2100 w emo bucks) processor that does 9.1.6 and is also fully balanced with DACs in “Mono” mode across the front 3 and fully balanced on the other channels (no mono mode).
Could you please explain what the 'mono' mode is/does??

"When all else fails, read the manual."
post #366 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 05:49 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngiloy View Post

My understanding is the front three are fully differential. I’m not certain what mono mode means technically isn’t every channel mono.

post #367 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 06:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
If you do decide to buy the XMC2 then you have until 30 days AFTER Dirac is delivered by Emotiva to return. So if it takes them until July to deliver Dirac then you have a few months to decide to keep it.

I bought my unit at the end of August last year and I can still return it if I want, not that I’m going to. I’m very happy with my XMC2 and i use it daily with no issues. Also, frankly I’m actually having thoughts that I’ll be disappointed with Dirac because my stuff sounds so good right now. I did use REW and loaded the filters.

in mind that the XMC2 is NOT the RMC1. Its not $5000 with expansion slots that may or may not ever be useful. It’s a $3000 ($2100 w emo bucks) processor that does 9.1.6 and is also fully balanced with DACs in “Mono” mode across the front 3 and fully balanced on the other channels (no mono mode). It’s reference quality electronics imho.

I’m using mine as the front end with my Revel F228Be and ATI 4000 amp so with the ATI fully balanced too - the sound quality is simply spectacular. I don’t have a dedicated preamp and a fully balanced outboard DAC for 2 channel and I don’t need it. It’s that’s good.

Yes I’m still a bit annoyed with how long Dirac is taking, but I just want to make it clear - you are not buying a dud - this a high quality unit...sans dirac.

Well now you just dropped some new knowledge on me. I had no idea the return policy was 30 days after DL launch.
I haven’t really messed with REW too much but that kinda sounds like a hassle. I’ve only used REW to EQ my sub which I had to manually do in the sub amp DSP. So how much of a hassle is REW going to be to create filters, does REW create the filters or do I have to do it?
The other processor I’m looking at is the Anthem AVM60 and ARC seems to be well liked. I missed out on a good deal for a second hand AVM60 bc I cant decide. The AVM60 is pretty long In the tooth and due for an upgrade which my main hold up on it. I googled the XMC2 v AVM60 and one of the responses that stood out the most asked if the OP “wanted a processor or project?” Personally I don’t really want a project I want something I can set and forget but better than my 6 yo Denon AVR.

post #368 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 06:18 AM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Well markus767 helped make up my mind. Order placed. Couple early questions before it gets here. I’m not sure if it come with latest firmware and the instructions seem pretty easy to follow but doesn’t mention anything about formatting the drive. So if there’s specific requirements there I’d appreciate the help.

Also, while I think I’ll wait a few weeks before messing around with REW filters, I am curious how that works. I see the XMC-1 option in REW but none of the new processors are there. Do I just create XMC-1 filters or is there another way?
Gamecock24 likes this.

Marantz SR7011 | Marantz MM7025 | Outlaw 5000 | Klipsch RP 8000 | Klipsch RP 504C | Klipsch RP 502S | Klipsch RP 5000 | Klipsch CDT 5650 | Polk V60 | Klipsch SPL 120 (2)|
HSU VTF3 MK5 (2) | Crown XLS 1002 | Buttkicker LFE Mini (4) | Eaton 5PX 1500|

JVC RS1000 | Silver Ticket 120” 16x9| Panasonic UB820 | Apple TV 4K | URC MX 450
post #369 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 07:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwander View Post
Well markus767 helped make up my mind. Order placed. Couple early questions before it gets here. I’m not sure if it come with latest firmware and the instructions seem pretty easy to follow but doesn’t mention anything about formatting the drive. So if there’s specific requirements there I’d appreciate the help.

Also, while I think I’ll wait a few weeks before messing around with REW filters, I am curious how that works. I see the XMC-1 option in REW but none of the new processors are there. Do I just create XMC-1 filters or is there another way?

I’m currently reading the manual. Maybe that will clear some things up for me and help decide.
Congrats!

post #370 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 08:00 AM
Advanced Member

With the REW filters, would I be able to let XMC manage my sub without having to use the DSP in my iNuke did amp?

post #371 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Quote:
My understanding is the front three are fully differential. I’m not certain what mono mode means technically isn’t every channel mono.

Mono mode refers to the mode that the AKM4490 DACs are in. The XMC2/RMC1/RMC1L use this dac.

First, the AKM4490 DACs are fully differential meaning the XMC2 is fully differential on all channels. Each AKM4490 DACs are stereo so each DAC normally can service 2 channels. However, like bridging an amp, they can set the DAC in "mono" mode which is a way to "supercharge" the dac to service only 1 channel. So, the sound quality is enhanced even more on the front 3 channels in the XMC2.

On the RMC1/RMC1L, every channel is in mono mode. So there are 16 AKM DACs in place, 1 per channel.

Bottom line, all these technical details aside the XMC2 sounds incredibly clean. I'm finally taking advantage of the fully balanced front end by paring it with the fully balanced amp too.
tngiloy and Gamecock24 like this.
post #372 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:

I agree with you. I'm done using REW - I just don't enjoy doing REW or even the Dirac measurements. IAll these tools are generally a hassle and I dread it, even though REW is super easy to do.

Also, REW creates filters that you save and import to the XMC2. There are a couple of manual steps to prep the filter but it's super easy. I did my final REW measurements when I got the amp and speakers last week and it took me about 20-25 minutes. I'm DONE until I get Dirac

Reason I mentioned REW is that the effort does pay off and it makes the XMC2 sound better (obviously). Makes waiting for Dirac just a little tolerable post REW because the system sounds so good, but obviously it not a requirement.
Gamecock24 likes this.

Last edited by Lsdec2; 05-23-2020 at 08:26 AM.
post #373 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 08:23 AM

Quote:
With the REW filters, would I be able to let XMC manage my sub without having to use the DSP in my iNuke did amp?

Honestly, my REW skills are pretty novice and I just did measurements for each speaker (including the sub) independently and didn't do any type of blending the bass from the subs to the speakears and what not. I have full range speakers all around and just set the crossover to 70hz which seemed to sound the best. My subs take care of the rest.

It'll be a while until Dirac bass control module will be released in the XMC2 so I'm not even waiting for that at this point. First things first...just want the regular Dirac to be delivered.
Gamecock24 likes this.
post #374 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 08:59 AM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Quote:
Well markus767 helped make up my mind. Order placed. Couple early questions before it gets here. I’️m not sure if it come with latest firmware and the instructions seem pretty easy to follow but doesn’️t mention anything about formatting the drive. So if there’️s specific requirements there I’️d appreciate the help.

Also, while I think I’️ll wait a few weeks before messing around with REW filters, I am curious how that works. I see the XMC-1 option in REW but none of the new processors are there. Do I just create XMC-1 filters or is there another way?
I agree with you. I'm done using REW - I just don't enjoy doing REW or even the Dirac measurements. IAll these tools are generally a hassle and I dread it, even though REW is super easy to do.

Also, REW creates filters that you save and import to the XMC2. There are a couple of manual steps to prep the filter but it's super easy. I did my final REW measurements when I got the amp and speakers last week and it took me about 20-25 minutes. I'm DONE until I get Dirac

Reason I mentioned REW is that the effort does pay off and it makes the XMC2 sound better (obviously). Makes waiting for Dirac just a little tolerable post REW because the system sounds so good, but obviously it not a requirement.
Based on that I’m thinking I should be able to handle it. My experience with creating filters is pretty limited as I just added the minidsp like 6 weeks ago but spent 3 straight days playing with it and trying different things. So While I’m definitely still a beginner I have some experience. I’m also not too concerned as I’m used to no room correction. I could never get audyssey go work to my likings and ran it limited to below 300 hZ.

I also have to go back and read through some of this thread and the manual still so a good amount of homework left before it shows up. Very intrigued though, and have some questions that I hope to answer in the next couple months.

Marantz SR7011 | Marantz MM7025 | Outlaw 5000 | Klipsch RP 8000 | Klipsch RP 504C | Klipsch RP 502S | Klipsch RP 5000 | Klipsch CDT 5650 | Polk V60 | Klipsch SPL 120 (2)|
HSU VTF3 MK5 (2) | Crown XLS 1002 | Buttkicker LFE Mini (4) | Eaton 5PX 1500|

JVC RS1000 | Silver Ticket 120” 16x9| Panasonic UB820 | Apple TV 4K | URC MX 450
post #375 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 10:11 AM
Advanced Member

How hot does the XMC2 get in a rack? I have one AC Infinity Cloudplate T6 which I was anticipating running on an amp, would the XMC need it’s own fan also or would a vented blank above be sufficient?

post #376 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
How hot does the XMC2 get in a rack? I have one AC Infinity Cloudplate T6 which I was anticipating running on an amp, would the XMC need it’️s own fan also or would a vented blank above be sufficient?

Mine is not in a rack but I don’t think it gets hot at all.
post #377 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well markus767 helped make up my mind. Order placed. Couple early questions before it gets here. I’️m not sure if it come with latest firmware and the instructions seem pretty easy to follow but doesn’️t mention anything about formatting the drive. So if there’️s specific requirements there I’️d appreciate the help.

Also, while I think I’️ll wait a few weeks before messing around with REW filters, I am curious how that works. I see the XMC-1 option in REW but none of the new processors are there. Do I just create XMC-1 filters or is there another way?

Based on that I’m thinking I should be able to handle it. My experience with creating filters is pretty limited as I just added the minidsp like 6 weeks ago but spent 3 straight days playing with it and trying different things. So While I’m definitely still a beginner I have some experience. I’m also not too concerned as I’m used to no room correction. I could never get audyssey go work to my likings and ran it limited to below 300 hZ.

I also have to go back and read through some of this thread and the manual still so a good amount of homework left before it shows up. Very intrigued though, and have some questions that I hope to answer in the next couple months.
Congratulations. Yes it’s no big deal (REW) but if Dirac comes out soon then we won’t have to worry.
post #378 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 02:28 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Quote:

I wish I would have got more interested in the XMC-2 before I bought their amps. (XPA-3 and a pair of 5175s). I bought in the wrong order. The Emo bucks from the XPA-3 and first 5175 paid for the 2nd 5175 for the Atmos channels.

Not sure what I would spend the $900 on now....
Gamecock24 likes this.

Last edited by dengland; 05-23-2020 at 03:22 PM.
post #379 of 396 Old 05-23-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengland View Post
Quote:

in mind that the XMC2 is NOT the RMC1. Its not $5000 with expansion slots that may or may not ever be useful. It’️s a $3000 ($2100 w emo bucks) processor that does 9.1.6 and is also fully balanced with DACs in “Mono” mode across the front 3 and fully balanced on the other channels (no mono mode). It’️s reference quality electronics imho.
I wish I would have got more interested in the XMC-2 before I bought their amps. (XPA-3 and a pair of 5175s). I bought in the wrong order. The Emo bucks from the XPA-3 and first 5175 paid for the 2nd 5175 for the Atmos channels.

Not sure what I would spend the $900 on now....
Well it’s not your fault since it’s only recently that Emotiva finally got the XMC2 working well and they still haven’t delivered Dirac.

I still like to recommend on any pre pro to wait until that processor has everything you expect to get before buying it.
post #380 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 08:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
Liked: 357
As a potential XMC-2 owner I went to the product page to download the manual and noticed that there was also a 'Dirac 2' manual. I hadn't noticed that before so not sure if that's new or I just didn't notice.
If it is new, it may mean that Dirac is finally being released very soon.

"When all else fails, read the manual."
post #381 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 08:38 AM

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
As a potential XMC-2 owner I went to the product page to download the manual and noticed that there was also a 'Dirac 2' manual. I hadn't noticed that before so not sure if that's new or I just didn't notice.
If it is new, it may mean that Dirac is finally being released very soon.
The Dirac manual was posted two weeks ago and, yes, Dirac deployment is very close...
post #382 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC1963 View Post
The Dirac manual was posted two weeks ago and, yes, Dirac deployment is very close...
Will it come with "Bass Control" or just the regular version? If it's just the regular version, is "Bass Control" even planned/licensed by Emotiva? Integration will take additional time. Probably months. Even Arcam/JBL and Monoprice don't have it ready yet.

Markus

"In science, contrary evidence causes one to question a theory. In religion, contrary evidence causes one to question the evidence." - Floyd Toole
post #383 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Will it come with "Bass Control" or just the regular version? If it's just the regular version, is "Bass Control" even planned/licensed by Emotiva? Integration will take additional time. Probably months. Even Arcam/JBL and Monoprice don't have it ready yet.
It’s just their implementation of Dirac Live 2.0 for the XMC-2 and RMC-1/1L processors. It’s my understanding that they do plan to support Dirac Bass Management, but that’s not going to be part of this release.
post #384 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 10:21 AM

Quote:
It’s just their implementation of Dirac Live 2.0 for the XMC-2 and RMC-1/1L processors. It’s my understanding that they do plan to support Dirac Bass Management, but that’s not going to be part of this release.
Too bad. Going directly to Dirac Live Bass Control would have given them a big advantage and tons of sales. Now they will be behind the curve again.
Bill Mac and HTNUT1975 like this.

Markus

post #385 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
It’️s just their implementation of Dirac Live 2.0 for the XMC-2 and RMC-1/1L processors. It’️s my understanding that they do plan to support Dirac Bass Management, but that’️s not going to be part of this release.
Too bad. Going directly to Dirac Live Bass Control would have given them a big advantage and tons of sales. Now they will be behind the curve again.
I’m sure if they could have they would have done this. But considering that it’s taken them this long and I still don’t have Dirac 2.0, I’d rather have them deliver this to stop the bleeding.

I don’t see Emotiva delivering the bass control module until the end of the year or into 2021. There is zero indication they have even started on this. And considering there is a crossover component the interface software would need to account for that as well.
post #386 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 03:38 PM

Quote:
I’m sure if they could have they would have done this. But considering that it’s taken them this long and I still don’t have Dirac 2.0, I’d rather have them deliver this to stop the bleeding.

I don’t see Emotiva delivering the bass control module until the end of the year or into 2021. There is zero indication they have even started on this. And considering there is a crossover component the interface software would need to account for that as well.
The "crossover component" for DLBC is new additional DSP code which needs to live inside the processor so I'm not sure when we will see this, if ever.

Markus

Last edited by markus767; 05-24-2020 at 04:13 PM.
post #387 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
The "crossover component" for DLBC lives inside the processor so I'm not sure when we will see this, if ever.
I’m not sure what this means.

It seems like it would be another parameter / value pair that Dirac provides and the XMC2 would update the value via the black box.

Since the code to update the XMC2 is custom code written by Emotiva, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to update the crossover value.

Their issue from what I can see as an outsider is that they added the Dirac presets within the speaker preset 1 & 2. So if you are familiar with the configuration the crossover value is at the speaker preset level.

Whether they plan on reorganizing this or not who knows but the point is they have some work to do for Dirac bass control. And if they have work to do, it usually takes a little while.
post #388 of 396 Old 05-24-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
I’m not sure what this means.

It seems like it would be another parameter / value pair that Dirac provides and the XMC2 would update the value via the black box.

Since the code to update the XMC2 is custom code written by Emotiva, I don’t see why they wouldn’t be able to update the crossover value.

Their issue from what I can see as an outsider is that they added the Dirac presets within the speaker preset 1 & 2. So if you are familiar with the configuration the crossover value is at the speaker preset level.

Whether they plan on reorganizing this or not who knows but the point is they have some work to do for Dirac bass control. And if they have work to do, it usually takes a little while.
DL consists of 2 parts, the app (running on a PC/Mac, mobile device) and DSP code (running inside the AVR/P). DLBC comes with its own bass management code inside a new DSP code base. Emotiva would need to integrate that new DSP code first.

We all know what "a little while" in Emotiva land means. Could be months, could be years, could be never.

Markus

post #389 of 396 Old 05-25-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
DL consists of 2 parts, the app (running on a PC/Mac, mobile device) and DSP code (running inside the AVR/P). DLBC comes with its own bass management code inside a new DSP code base. Emotiva would need to integrate that new DSP code first.

We all know what "a little while" in Emotiva land means. Could be months, could be years, could be never.
I said the little while in jest. 🙂

I watched the Storm Audio webinar and actually it sure seems like Emotiva will have a considerable amount of effort to integrate DBC. At least some restructuring might be needed for Dirac unless they come out with some creative solutions.
post #390 of 396 Old 05-25-2020, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
Liked: 3634
I'm not sure when Dirac announced Bass Control. But one would think that Emotiva would have been proactive and worked to implement it with Dirac for the XMC-2. The delay for implementing Dirac is what it is so why not include the whole enchilada. The lack of confirmation either way is deafening from Emotiva. Although it wouldn't matter to me as I'm not buying the XMC-2 till Bass Control is included and working as intended. I might be rocking the XMC-1 for years to come .

Bill
drh3b likes this.

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE (preamp), SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Oppo UDP-205, UDP-203, BDP-105, BDP-103, BDP-93, BDP-83, Panasonic TC-P60GT50, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page