How to trade-in old receivers (Denon 3312 and Pioneer 1019) for upgrade? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By skylarlove1999

post #1 of 2 Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
How to trade-in old receivers (Denon 3312 and Pioneer 1019) for upgrade?

I've decided to go a little big for my new HT set-up with Revel M16s (yet to buy - have reached out to dealers but haven't heard back yet)
I am looking at Denon 3600/4500 or Marantz 7 series - I need that bigger display Vs. porthole, amongst other features of course.

But its also time to let go of existing receivers. Have a Denon 3312CI and Pioneer 1019AH-K that I want to trade in for an upgrade.
Is it better to sell these separately or go for a trade-in program. Anyone know if there are good trade-in/trade-up offers from authorized dealers?

Appreciate the advice and thanks in advance

BTW, receiver searches on the net usually take me to trading in football receivers ;-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 824 Post(s)
Liked: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaudio View Post
I've decided to go a little big for my new HT set-up with Revel M16s (yet to buy - have reached out to dealers but haven't heard back yet)

I am looking at Denon 3600/4500 or Marantz 7 series - I need that bigger display Vs. porthole, amongst other features of course.

But its also time to let go of existing receivers. Have a Denon 3312CI and Pioneer 1019AH-K that I want to trade in for an upgrade.

Is it better to sell these separately or go for a trade-in program. Anyone know if there are good trade-in/trade-up offers from authorized dealers?

Appreciate the advice and thanks in advance

BTW, receiver searches on the net usually take me to trading in football receivers ;-
This is the only place I know that accepts trade-ins on new equipment. They sell Marantz but not Denon.

https://overtureav.com/trade/

You might do better selling in the classified ads on AVS Forum or try to sell locally.

Another place simply buys your old gear. Still probably better selling yourself.

https://www.avgear.com/sell/

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
iaudio likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page