Can someone with Emotiva Basx A-300 or A-100 or A-150 help me?? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Liked: 89
Can someone with Emotiva Basx A-300 or A-100 or A-150 help me??

Hi everyone.
Wonder if any of you guys can help me out. I purchased an Emotiva Basx A-300 from here and very happy with it. I have a question regarding the round feet on the bottom though. Mine didn't have them since previous owner had it on the rack but I have it sitting on a cabinet. I did a search for amp feet and found a bunch of options. The issue is that they all these feet come in different heights. Is there any way that any of you can measure yours so I have a general idea on the height of the feet before purchasing them?? Thank you in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 06:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Liked: 1745
Quote:
Originally Posted by doni01 View Post
Hi everyone.
Wonder if any of you guys can help me out. I purchased an Emotiva Basx A-300 from here and very happy with it. I have a question regarding the round feet on the bottom though. Mine didn't have them since previous owner had it on the rack but I have it sitting on a cabinet. I did a search for amp feet and found a bunch of options. The issue is that they all these feet come in different heights. Is there any way that any of you can measure yours so I have a general idea on the height of the feet before purchasing them?? Thank you in advance!

I don't have one anymore, but the BasX manual says height with feet = 4", height without feet = 3.5", so 1/2"
post #3 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCoolJesus View Post
I don't have one anymore, but the BasX manual says height with feet = 4", height without feet = 3.5", so 1/2"
Thanks bud I really I appreciate it!! I went ahead and purchased the 10mm ones which equals 0.4" so I should be safe I hope
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 06:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks bud I really I appreciate it!! I went ahead and purchased the 10mm ones which equals 0.4" so I should be safe I hope

Do you mean safe as in cooling clearance? If that is your concern you'll be plenty fine as most of the heat is exchanged through the top of the unit. And even when I had multiple units stacked on top of each other, heat was never an issue.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 06:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCoolJesus View Post
Do you mean safe as in cooling clearance? If that is your concern you'll be plenty fine as most of the heat is exchanged through the top of the unit. And even when I had multiple units stacked on top of each other, heat was never an issue.
Yes as in cooling The cabinet that I have it in now is fully open in front and back but I did see some openings on the bottom of the amp which made me question the height. Reading your answer puts my mind at ease. Thanks again sir!
post #6 of 6 Old 10-23-2019, 07:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yes as in cooling The cabinet that I have it in now is fully open in front and back but I did see some openings on the bottom of the amp which made me question the height. Reading your answer puts my mind at ease. Thanks again sir!

No problem. Enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page