Arcam has revealed a complete new AV receiver range at CEDIA Expo 2019:
Full HDA receiver range at Arcam website:
Main feature improvements compared to previous AVR generation:
* 3 Dirac calibration slots (previous generation has 1)
* Support for Dirac Bass Management Module. Tier 3 is included for free, Tier 2 and 1 can be bought as upgrade from Dirac.
* Crossover frequency can now be set differently per speaker pair. I.e. no need set the same crossover frequency for all speakers.
* Auro-3D (not on AVR10)
* New DAC (ESS 9026PRO, previous generation has Cirrus CS42528)
* Google cast & Android UPnP
* HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (previous generation has HDMI 2.0a), with eARC.
* More channels
* Wifi & Bluetooth
: 7x60W/85W (@8/4Ohm), 12 channels, Class AB, frame-type transformer, 16.5 kg. MSRP: $2500/£2299.
: 7x90W/110W (@8/4Ohm), 16 channels, Class AB, toroidal transformer, 16.6 kg. MSRP: $4000/£2999.
: 7x100W/180W (@8/4Ohm), 16 channels, Glass G, toroidal transformer, 18.1kg. MSRP: $6000/£4999.
: 16 XLR outputs, 16 RCA outputs, pairs with PA240/410/720 power amplifiers, 10.6 kg. MSRP: $4500/£3749.
Common for AVR10/20/30 & AV40:
* Dolby Atmos & DTS:X decoding 9.1.6 (AVR20/30&AV40) 7.1.4 (AVR10). IMAX enhanced.
* 7 HDMI inputs, 3 HDMI outputs (AVR20/30&AV40) 2 HDMI outputs (AVR10), eARC compatible.
* 4K (UHD) HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2
* Dirac Live® room correction
* ESS 9026PRO audiophile DAC
* Google Cast/UPnP capability for streaming audio
* Bluetooth, Wifi / Ethernet, RS232 and IR control
* Free MusicLife iOS and Android UPnP and control app
* Size (WxDxH): 433 x 422 x 171 mm (AVR10/20/30), 433 x 412 x 171 mm (AV40). Depth with volume knob included is 441 mm (AVR10/20/30), 431 mm (AV40).
: 2x225W/380W (@8/4Ohm), Class G, 18 kg. MSRP: $2500/£1999.
: 4x50W/70W (@8/4Ohm), Class AB, 10 kg. MSRP: £1299.
: 7x100W/140W (@8/4Ohm). Class G, 18 kg. MSRP: $3000/£2499.
Common for PA240/720/410: Toroidal transformer
Common for PA240/720: XLR & RCA inputs
Only PA410: RCA inputs.
Size (WxDxH): 433 x 425 x 171 mm (PA240), 433 x 414 x 171 mm (PA720), 433 x 290 x 102 mm (PA410)
AVR10/20/30 & AV40 image front (all look the same except for the logo in bottom left corner):
AVR10 image back:
AVR20/30 image back:
AV40 Processor image back:
PA240/720 power amplifier image front (both look the same except for the logo in bottom left corner):
PA240 image back:
PA720 image back:
PA410 power amplifier image front: