Home theatre receiver? What to buy? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Home theatre receiver? What to buy?

Hi! I'm going to buy a projector (maybe Sony HW45es) for watching movies. And talking about sound what should I buy in order to get good movie sound? At this time I have only stereo: NADC368 with BluOS module+ 2pcs. Dali zensor 7 + 2 pcs. Dali 2002 blue (also I have 2pcs smaller Dali speakers which I'm not using). In order to get good sound from movies should I buy receiver? I'm not familiar with those so any advice would be nice! I have checked some prices. Mostly interested in NAD receivers, because I already have NAD amplifier.

1. NAD T758 v3
2. NAD 757
3. NAD 748
4. NAD 747 ?
5. Denon AVR-X2600H

My living room see panorama picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	75550516_443614296354188_7900474345355476992_n.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	450.2 KB
ID:	2640640  

Last edited by rboster; 11-13-2019 at 01:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 12:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2441 Post(s)
Liked: 1742
More information would be helpful in making a recommendation.

Do you want 4k compatibility? HDR10? Do you need Dolby Vision passthrough? (Perhaps not, with a projector.)

How many channels do you want now, and in the future? Do you want Dolby Atmos/DTS:X/Auro 3D sound?

One fairly universal recommendation for home theater: get a good center speaker. Most dialog will be sent there. There are alternatives like a phantom center, but a real one is preferred if there are multiple listeners.
post #3 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
More information would be helpful in making a recommendation.

Do you want 4k compatibility? HDR10? Do you need Dolby Vision passthrough? (Perhaps not, with a projector.)

How many channels do you want now, and in the future? Do you want Dolby Atmos/DTS:X/Auro 3D sound?

One fairly universal recommendation for home theater: get a good center speaker. Most dialog will be sent there. There are alternatives like a phantom center, but a real one is preferred if there are multiple listeners.
Most it will be used for 1080p and not 4K. Maybe in future 4k. And I'm not familiar with those dolby visio passthrough etc..
Now I want 5.1 sound. And what is this Atmos DTS Auro? I don't think that I need it now. I don't think that I will feel the difference? but if its big difference in sound quality, so I want better sound of course! That's why I'm askim what to buy in order to get nice sound when watching movies 1080p downloaded from internet and streamed to my projector from my iMac. I don't plan to buy any blue ray things I don't know what to say, because I'm new to these things. Money is not big deal. I just want good sound!
P.S. If I buy Dali center speaker? is it good? What exact models do you recommend?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 01:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
Liked: 2295
Quote:
Originally Posted by olisko View Post
Hi! I'm going to buy a projector (maybe Sony HW45es) for watching movies. And talking about sound what should I buy in order to get good movie sound? At this time I have only stereo: NADC368 with BluOS module+ 2pcs. Dali zensor 7 + 2 pcs. Dali 2002 blue (also I have 2pcs smaller Dali speakers which I'm not using). In order to get good sound from movies should I buy receiver? I'm not familiar with those so any advice would be nice! I have checked some prices. Mostly interested in NAD receivers, because I already have NAD amplifier.

1. NAD T758 v3
2. NAD 757
3. NAD 748
4. NAD 747 ?
5. Denon AVR-X2600H

Please review the rules on price discussions

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-re...ls-sticky.html
post #5 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 02:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 148
Hmmm. If you want the best sound for movies, you will want to use physical media, like Blu Ray which has lossless audio. Some streaming video has surround sound (even Dolby Atmos), but it's all lossy audio. Never the less, if you want to add immersive surround sound, you will need some sort of receiver or a preamp/processor (pre/pro) and separate amplifier.

Since you have a 2-channel setup already, you will need to decide if you want to replace your two channel NAD integrated amp with a reciever or pre/pro and amp, or if you want to run two seperate setups. If you replace your integrade amp with a pre/pro you might look at the NAD 758v3 since you already like NAD's sound. It has pre-outs that would allow you to run a nice two channel amp to power your stereo speakers if the 758 isn't up to par (I think it should be). Denon makes a nice product as well, and is a better value, but it might not have the two channel sound you are after. Is there anywhere I can listen to a couple of units? Personally if you use digital material, I think they will sound very similar.

If you want to run two seperate setups, then I wouldn't spend the money on the NAD758 and any of the other models you mention are fine as long as they have HDMI. You will want to run the HDMI cable from your sources (your iMac in this case) to your reciever (or pre/pro) and then another HDMI cable from your reciever to your projector. That way if you switch sources (say going from your iMac, to an Apple TV, to a Blu Ray player, to an Playstation etc) you just need one HDMI cable going to your projector and the reciever will do the switching for you.

Dolby and DTS are competing formats, that essentially perform the same thing (say Chevy vs. Ford, Toyota vs. Honda, BMW vs Mercedes).

Dolby Digital (and DTS) have up to 5.1 channels of lossy audio and were the primary audio formats on DVD and is common on TV and streaming boradcasts. Dolby Digital tops out at 640kb/s DTS tops out at slightly higher bitrate.

Dolby Digital Plus (and DTS ES) is a improved format that usually has 7.1 channels (6.1 for DTS-ES) of lossy audio but have a higer bitrate of up to 1.7 Mb/s

Dolby Digital True HD (and DTS HD-Master Audio) These formats usually have 7.1 channels of lossless audio and were the primary audio formats used on 1080p Blu Ray and HDDVD

Dolby Atmos (and DTS X) is an add on to either Dolby Digital Plus (lossy) or Dolby Digital True HD (lossless) audio. This add on adds additonal challels (normally hieght chanels) This is found on most all 4K UHD Blu Ray and in a few 1080p Blu Ray discs in lossless format. You also see it in some streaming content in lossy format. This type of system adds the number of hight channels after the subwoofer channel (example 7.1.4 in this example the sytem has seven main channels (front right, front left, center, surround right, surround left, back left, back right), the subwoofer channel, and four hieght channels.

7.4.4 Theater Room: JVC-RS500, Silver Ticket AT 2.35:1 142”, Onkyo RZ830, Anthem PVA-7, Panasonic DBT-110, JBL Studio 530’s, 4 - 15" DIY Sealed Subs

3.1 Living Room: Samsung 64” F8500 Plasma, Anthem MRX 300, Dynaudio Audience 52’s, Dynaudio Audience 122C, NHT SubOne
post #6 of 26 Old 11-13-2019, 03:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Most it will be used for 1080p and not 4K. Maybe in future 4k. And I'm not familiar with those dolby visio passthrough etc..
Now I want 5.1 sound. And what is this Atmos DTS Auro? I don't think that I need it now. I don't think that I will feel the difference? but if its big difference in sound quality, so I want better sound of course! That's why I'm askim what to buy in order to get nice sound when watching movies 1080p downloaded from internet and streamed to my projector from my iMac. I don't plan to buy any blue ray things I don't know what to say, because I'm new to these things. Money is not big deal. I just want good sound!
P.S. If I buy Dali center speaker? is it good? What exact models do you recommend?
I don't know how much reading you're willing to do.

HDR (high dynamic range) formats: https://www.techradar.com/news/telev...inment-1280990

The most convenient way to use an AVR (audio video receiver) is, in my opinion, to connect everything to the AVR, and connect the AVR to the TV (or projector) with a single HDMI cable. For 4k, that's HDMI 2.0 plus HDCP 2.2. For HDR10, HDMI 2.0a. I believe that Dolby Vision needs HDMI 2.0b.

If you're content with 1080 video and SDR (standard dynamic range), 2015 and older AVRs can pass those. (HDMI 1.4.)

I don't know whether an iMac can output HDR video of any kind. Recent versions of the MacOS support HDR, but that also requires hardware support.

Immersive audio (Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro3D): https://www.aperionaudio.com/blogs/a...o-3d-and-dts-x

Immersive audio is intended to improve the home theater experience, but it isn't really "better" sound, in the audiophile sense. It is more related to 3D effects.

Some would suggest spending your money on a good center speaker (don't know about Dali) and a good subwoofer. I believe that at least one prominent poster here, Zorba922, stays with a 3.1 system for movies. The speakers contribute more to quality than do the electronics. (Good electronics are nice, but the speakers are more vital.)

Last edited by bobknavs; 11-13-2019 at 03:38 PM.
post #7 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 06:50 AM - Thread Starter

Hello. I don’twant to replace my current 2-channel NAD integrated amp, because Im listeningstereo music very oftenJ So Im thinking to buy a receiver. I think Ishould buy newer receiver, because maybe in future I will want to upgrade foreven better sound and video or maybe notJ Im just afraid that older NADreceivers with HDMI input is not so good, because those HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 areused on projectors. So what could you recommend from newer NAD or Denon series?Also I don’t know how pre-outs works. For example if I buy a receiver, so allmy speakers will be connected to receiver and I assume that receiver will notbe so powerfull as NADc368? Or can I get same sound quality from good receiveras from NADc368? So how do I connect myNADc368 to a receiver in order that I could switch from 5.1 sound to stereo???This step is not clear for me!;/ Talkingabout streaming I know that somereceivers have LAN port where I can connect it to my network, so I could streammovies directly from my iMac (movies downloaded from torrents and played viaVLC player). Also I will buy Aplle TV 4k, so I can stream youtube from my ipadto my receiver and projector. Talking about blue ray how does it works? Can Idownload blue ray quality movies from torents and then write it to rewriteableblue ray CD or usually people buy blue ray CD movies?
post #8 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 09:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
Liked: 222
@olisko a new receiver will replace the c368 as it will have a good dac, phono and a button to allow you to change from 5.1 movies to 2 channel listening without changing cables or equipment. Sell the NAD and get a nice receiver.

Yes it will have a lan port

not sure about streaming and downloading movies from a torrent, never done it.

yes you can burn movies/music to a cdrw

yes it will work with Apple TV

Not sure what Country you are in or what your budget is, but here are some7 channel receivers from North America

onkyo - rz820
Denon - x3500
Yamaha - tsr-7850 (costco) / rx-a770/780/880/1080
Marantz - sr5013/5014

Pioneer - sc-lx502/vsx-lx303

Good luck!
post #9 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hello. I don’twant to replace my current 2-channel NAD integrated amp, because Im listeningstereo music very oftenJ So Im thinking to buy a receiver. I think Ishould buy newer receiver, because maybe in future I will want to upgrade foreven better sound and video or maybe notJ Im just afraid that older NADreceivers with HDMI input is not so good, because those HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 areused on projectors. So what could you recommend from newer NAD or Denon series?Also I don’t know how pre-outs works. For example if I buy a receiver, so allmy speakers will be connected to receiver and I assume that receiver will notbe so powerfull as NADc368? Or can I get same sound quality from good receiveras from NADc368? So how do I connect myNADc368 to a receiver in order that I could switch from 5.1 sound to stereo???This step is not clear for me!;/ Talkingabout streaming I know that somereceivers have LAN port where I can connect it to my network, so I could streammovies directly from my iMac (movies downloaded from torrents and played viaVLC player). Also I will buy Aplle TV 4k, so I can stream youtube from my ipadto my receiver and projector. Talking about blue ray how does it works? Can Idownload blue ray quality movies from torents and then write it to rewriteableblue ray CD or usually people buy blue ray CD movies?
If you buy a receiver with pre-outs, you could use the 368 as an amplifier to drive the front two speakers. You wouldn't be using the DAC in the 368, though. The main problem might be cost: AVRs with pre-outs tend to be more expensive than those without.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. The 368 looks like a nice little integrated amp, but I think that any decent AVR would do as well. The AVRs that I know of offer modes that can do 2.1 audio (LR fronts and sub) with fairly minimal processing, or direct 2.0 with essentially no processing. (The crossover is done digitally, so some DSP is required to get a subwoofer output.)

BluRay disks are specified to hold 25 or 50 GB. (Ultra high def BluRays, also known as 4k, hold 66 or 100GB.) Do they share files of those sizes on the torrents? I suppose that people may recompress the rips, so that the actual file sizes would be smaller. A number of posters here rip disks to play movies from a server, but I am not one of them.

Incidentally, while I have no intent to accuse you of anything, discussions involving software piracy are forbidden here. That would include movie rips downloaded from the torrents.

Last edited by bobknavs; 11-14-2019 at 11:28 AM.
post #10 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 12:13 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
Liked: 2295
Quote:
Discussion about pirated copy written material is against AVS rules.

Please PM me letting me know you've read and understand the rules:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/305-s...rum-rules.html
post #11 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
If you buy a receiver with pre-outs, you could use the 368 as an amplifier to drive the front two speakers. You wouldn't be using the DAC in the 368, though. The main problem might be cost: AVRs with pre-outs tend to be more expensive than those without.

Personally, I wouldn't bother. The 368 looks like a nice little integrated amp, but I think that any decent AVR would do as well. The AVRs that I know of offer modes that can do 2.1 audio (LR fronts and sub) with fairly minimal processing, or direct 2.0 with essentially no processing. (The crossover is done digitally, so some DSP is required to get a subwoofer output.)

BluRay disks are specified to hold 25 or 50 GB. (Ultra high def BluRays, also known as 4k, hold 66 or 100GB.) Do they share files of those sizes on the torrents? I suppose that people may recompress the rips, so that the actual file sizes would be smaller. A number of posters here rip disks to play movies from a server, but I am not one of them.

Incidentally, while I have no intent to accuse you of anything, discussions involving software piracy are forbidden here. That would include movie rips downloaded from the torrents.
You say dont bother? So you say that I should buy good AVR (for example Denon AVR X4500H or NAD T758 v3) and sell my NADc368? or I can keep both, because I could afford this Denon AVR.

Last edited by olisko; 11-14-2019 at 01:28 PM.
post #12 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Liked: 162
Quote:

1. NAD T758 v3
2. NAD 757
3. NAD 748
4. NAD 747 ?
5. Denon AVR-X2600H

I am reading that those Dali speakers are 4 ohm and 6 ohm and sensitivity 88-90. Keep those figures in mind when looking at receivers. Especially if you are going to turn it up or expect reference level surround. NAD is probably a good place to start.
Stay away from low end receivers for those speakers.

Music, more music.
post #13 of 26 Old 11-14-2019, 03:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by altpensacola View Post
I am reading that those Dali speakers are 4 ohm and 6 ohm and sensitivity 88-90. Keep those figures in mind when looking at receivers. Especially if you are going to turn it up or expect reference level surround. NAD is probably a good place to start.
Stay away from low end receivers for those speakers.
wow thank you. Im not familiar how these oHms works, but as I understand everything has to be the same ohms? For example NAD c368 has following characteristics: 80W x 2 Continuous power into 8 or 4 Ohms. So is it good for my Dali zensor7 which are 6ohms?
I think I will buy dali zensor 3 as they have also 6 ohms. instead of dali 2002blue, so all speakers will be the same color and design and ohms
When I read specificaitions of receivers, so word "ohms" I see in several places, so not sure ho to understand it By the way I found used NAD T757. Could it be good selection and combination with my NAD c368?
post #14 of 26 Old 11-15-2019, 05:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
wow thank you. Im not familiar how these oHms works, but as I understand everything has to be the same ohms? For example NAD c368 has following characteristics: 80W x 2 Continuous power into 8 or 4 Ohms. So is it good for my Dali zensor7 which are 6ohms?
I think I will buy dali zensor 3 as they have also 6 ohms. instead of dali 2002blue, so all speakers will be the same color and design and ohms
When I read specificaitions of receivers, so word "ohms" I see in several places, so not sure ho to understand it By the way I found used NAD T757. Could it be good selection and combination with my NAD c368?
Speaker ohms don't have to match. It is just that entry level receivers can struggle to handle anything less than 8 ohm speakers when the volume goes up. Most are rated for 8 ohm only. They can still work with 4 ohms or occasional dips but will start distorting sound .....and over heat with over use.
NAD is one company, and there are others, that design their equipment for use with 4 ohm conditions.

Music, more music.
post #15 of 26 Old 11-15-2019, 06:41 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
About your speaker choice... I thought you already had the Blues, since you are buying You should ask Dali the best match for your fronts for a surround set up. You might also get their feedback on amps/receivers.

Music, more music.
post #16 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 02:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Hei. My friend gave me AV receiver Onkyo TX-NR636. So how do I connect it to my NAD c368 (I want to power my dali zensor 7 front speakers and Dali subwoofer E-12F from my NAD amplifier). And center(dali blue C1000) and sorround speakers(dali blue R1000) from Onkyo. And how about volume control if two groups of speakers will be connected on seperate amplifiers?
P.S. on the back of Onkyo is written: CAUTION: SPEAKER IMPEDANCE 4-16OHMS OR 6-16OHMS/SPEAKER. So how to understand it and how to connect correctly?

And maybe this receiver will be good for me? And I dont need to buy anything else?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	g580TXN636-B.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	2642566   Click image for larger version

Name:	g745C368-B.jpg
Size:	408.1 KB
ID:	2642568  
post #17 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 04:04 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
Liked: 205
Quote:
Hei. My friend gave me AV receiver Onkyo TX-NR636. So how do I connect it to my NAD c368 (I want to power my dali zensor 7 front speakers and Dali subwoofer E-12F from my NAD amplifier). And center(dali blue C1000) and sorround speakers(dali blue R1000) from Onkyo. And how about volume control if two groups of speakers will be connected on seperate amplifiers?

P.S. on the back of Onkyo is written: CAUTION: SPEAKER IMPEDANCE 4-16OHMS OR 6-16OHMS/SPEAKER. So how to understand it and how to connect correctly?

And maybe this receiver will be good for me? And I dont need to buy anything else?

The onkyo doesnt have pre-out connections for other than subwoofers so you wont be able to use the NAD as an amplifier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #18 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 05:13 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeliemix View Post
The onkyo doesnt have pre-out connections for other than subwoofers so you wont be able to use the NAD as an amplifier.

Thank you for information. Anyway its borrowed. But can I connect my speakers to Onkyo? There will be no damage?
post #19 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 05:19 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Thank you for information. Anyway its borrowed. But can I connect my speakers to Onkyo? There will be no damage?

Yes you can, it should be able to drive them just fine. But as always dont go nuts with the volume control.

post #20 of 26 Old 11-18-2019, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

OK. So im getting closer in choosing AV receiver for my home cinema. I think it could be Denon AVR -X4500H. What do you think its a good choice?
And now I have to decide about speakers. As I have Dali zensor 7 for front speakers and Dali subwoofer. So which speakers for center and surround should I choose?

Center:
1. Dali zensor vocal? (colors and design is the same as zensor 7, so it matches my front speakers).
2. Dali suite C0.8 (its similar color and it has bi-wiring possibility.. not so familiar with it, but maybe its good speaker?).
3. Dali blue C1000 (have it at home but its diferent color and design)?

Rear speakers:
1. Dali blue 2002 (diferent collor than my front zensor speakers, but I have it at home).
2. Dali blue R1000 (diferent color. small and compact and have it at home).
3. Dali zensor 3 (same color and design as my front speakers).
4. Dali zensor 1 (same color and design).
5. Dali zensor pico?

Please give advice. I heard that center speaker is very important. Also I don't know if Ohms of speakers and Ohms of receiver will be good combination? I have attached pictures with specs of speakers.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dali c08.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	243.3 KB
ID:	2642856   Click image for larger version

Name:	dali blue r1000.JPG
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	2642858   Click image for larger version

Name:	dali c1000.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	2642860   Click image for larger version

Name:	dali blue2002.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2642862   Click image for larger version

Name:	zensor3.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	2642864  

Name:	zensor 1.JPG
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	2642866   Click image for larger version

Name:	zensor vokal.JPG
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	2642868  
post #21 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 07:33 AM
Advanced Member

Denon 4500 spec for 6 ohm= Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive) 160W
If accurate are good numbers. Don't sweat it.

Music, more music.
post #22 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 08:35 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by altpensacola View Post
Denon 4500 spec for 6 ohm= Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive) 160W
If accurate are good numbers. Don't sweat it.
Dont sweat it= it means do not go crazy with volume? so you mean that is good choice? I dont know what it means 6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive...
And what about center speaker ant rear speakers? Is it huge difference in rear speakers? Or should I just pick ones that I like?
post #23 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Dont sweat it= it means do not go crazy with volume? so you mean that is good choice? I dont know what it means 6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive...
And what about center speaker ant rear speakers? Is it huge difference in rear speakers? Or should I just pick ones that I like?
Realized you would ask that clarification! I meant those are good numbers, don't worry about that unit handling 6 ohms, = the good number there is the .7% distortion rating, anything below 1.0% is what we aim for, in relation to number of channels driven (2) the power rating says 165w, that is a lot. Of course the watt rating will be lower with more volume and more channels driven. But 165w into 2 channels - 6 ohm without distortion is a "beefy" (well built) receiver.

As far as the center/rear speakers, again, I think you should ask Dali direct what are the best ones for your set up.

As far as reading ratings, the best ratings of receivers are unfortunately not posted by most companies.
We really want to see low distortion percentage at full range of sound, not just 1kHz, not just a few channels, but all.

Music, more music.

Last edited by altpensacola; 11-19-2019 at 09:35 AM.
post #24 of 26 Old 11-19-2019, 10:12 AM
Advanced Member

Usually its best to go with the same speaker line for center especially and also good for surrounds but surrounds are less critical. The zensor vocal is probably the best bet but ould be a good idea as mentioned above to ask Dali directly. The suite line looks to be tougher to drive and might be a looks over performance line, i dont know that for sure though but thought the main Dali ones were zensor, opticon, rubicon and epicon or something.
post #25 of 26 Old 12-04-2019, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

finnaly I bought Marantz SR7013. So what is the best way to connect everything?
post #26 of 26 Old 12-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
finnaly I bought Marantz SR7013. So what is the best way to connect everything?

Everything into the Marantz. Out from marantz into TV. Marantz to speakers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page