Originally Posted by Shiva Nair
I am using latest version of Dirac ver 2 I have made the changes to pull the right curtain to 3khz. How do I optimize as there is no "Optimize" button in Dirac 2.X that applies the changes and re-calculates the Dirac filters.
After I make changes to the Dirac custom target curve, how do I apply the changes to the receiver?
Here is a quick step by step off the top of my head.
1. Start Dirac and Load your measurements.
2. Dirac should have grouped your speakers into groups. Fronts, Center, Subs, Sides, Rears, Front/top, Back/top etc...
a. You can leave them as is or drag them into your own groups.
b. The easiest way for you would probably be to drag all the speakers into one group and then subs into another group. So that would give you just two groups.
3. Load the filter you want into both groups.
4. Since you don't like what it is doing to your highs. Drag the Right curtain to the right and that will stop the EQing above what ever you pick.
5. For the subs, drag the Right curtain down to your crossover.
6. Dirac will auto optimize everytime you do a adjustment(someone can again correct me if I am wrong)
7. Load the Dirac Filter into one of your slots on the final step into the Receiver/Preamp
That should be it and now just test it , see if you like it and if not just go back and try loading another filter or create your own.