Outlaw Amps Owners Thread - Page 29 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 238Likes

post #841 of 916 Old 03-18-2020, 09:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
Liked: 3437
Quote:
Originally Posted by iserum View Post
so i can stack all three and daisy chain trigger, will that work, does it requires special power outlet?
That's how I have my five setup, works perfectly

Yamaha RX-A2080 | Outlaw M-2200 (x5) | Oppo UDP-203 | Sony CDP-CE500 | Dish VIP622
Definitive Technology BP-8060ST : CS-8060HD : PM-1000 | Amber In-ceiling | SVS PC12 Plus | PSA S1500
Sharp LC-70C6400U | miniDSP DDRC-88BM | Belkin PureAV (x2)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 05:09 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh383 View Post
That's how I have my five setup, works perfectly
thanks, i need to check about power outlet situation, i have an extra panamax unit there, not sure how many input i have on it open.
do i need to keep my setting on speaker at small or should i change them to large.

SONY 75X900F: Oppo UDP-203: DirecTv 4K: ATV4K
Marantz SR6013: Parasound 2250 V2: Aircom T8: Dolby Atmos 5.2.4
Definitive Tech. BP9060, CS 9060 HD: Mythos GEMS
Subwoofer Paradigm X12: Belkin PF30: Panamax M8-AV Pro
Harmony Elite Remote: Philips Hue Ambient Lights: 6500K Bias LED Lights
post #843 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 07:09 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 5033 Post(s)
Liked: 3046
Quote:
Originally Posted by iserum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh383 View Post
That's how I have my five setup, works perfectly [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
thanks, i need to check about power outlet situation, i have an extra panamax unit there, not sure how many input i have on it open.
do i need to keep my setting on speaker at small or should i change them to large.
If you have subwoofers, you need to set the receiver or preamp settings to small and a crossover point about an octave above the speakers' rated frequency specs.

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #844 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 22
My first experience with Outlaw has been rather bumpy.

Back in December I ordered a Marantz 7750, 3x M2200's and a 7000x from Outlaw, which for me cost a small fortune. At that time I called them and let them know my room wouldn't be finished for around 90 days and was worried about purchasing so far in advance. The rep I spoke to assured me that I would be fine and they were known for their outstanding customer service, and the sale would soon be expiring.

Fast forward to last weekend, I finally set up my rack and unboxed everything to load it. All boxes were perfect and inspected on arrival with no damage whatsoever. Upon unboxing one of the M2200's I noticed that something didn't look right. The binding posts were sticking out of the back of the amp at a 30* angle, and when I went to look at the switches they were also misaligned and would not turn on/off smoothly. My heart sunk when I realized the amp had been incorrectly assembled.

I immediately opened a service ticket with Outlaw and anxiously awaited their reply. On Monday afternoon they finally responded, and instructed me because I "waited so long" that I would be required to return it to them for service. I then left a voice message and also sent my phone number and asked if they could make an exception for me due to the current pandemic and potential closures, my urge to get this done soon, and if I could even purchase another and return this one for credit once they received it back. They replied very simply 'no', and to this day still haven't returned my call.

So, I guess I'll be using one less channel in my HT when I fire it up this weekend. The amps took 7+ days in transit to ship to me, so I'm guessing around 14 days + repair time to get back to me. Hopefully they are able to stay open long enough to repair the amp as it is evident a lot of non-essential businesses are being forced to close across the country.

It certainly could be worse, as they could have not responded to me at all or tried to blame the damage on me so kudos to them for at least recognizing the issue was their build quality.

I guess the lesson is unpack anything from Outlaw once you receive it for a full inspection as the build quality can be less than desired.

On a positive note, I'm beyond excited to have (almost) everything up and running in the next few days. It's been a long road to get this room done and it can't happen soon enough with a shelter in place order in effect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9966.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	2699702   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9942 2.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	2699706   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9967.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	2699708  

-kb
post #845 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 02:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Got shipping notice today. My 7000x should be delivered Monday (unless FedEx decides to deliver it while I'm at work, never know when they show up)...

MiniDSP 2x4HD, UMIK-1, REW... The holy trinity for running multiple subs.

Espon 5050UB, 120" screen, AppleTV4k, Harmony Elite, Sony UBP-X700, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX504, Outlaw 7000x, MiniDSP 2x4HD, 2x HSU TN1220HO subs, 2x HSU VTF-15H Mk2 subs, Defintive Technology speakers: CLR2002 x3 for FR, C, FL; BP2x SR & SL; BP1.2x SBL & SBR; ProMonitor 800 x4 height speakers.
post #846 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 03:59 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Just curious if you have the 7000x being turned on via the trigger out of your Marantz and if so if it is working properly, I ordered a 7000x about 3 weeks back and when I went to use it I had no sound, I had the rear rocker set to trigger and the trigger out of my XMC-1 using the supplied cable(tried another cable) and it wouldn't trigger on. I was able to send it back for a replacement as I know my XMC-1 trigger outs work as I had two UPA-1's and a UPA-700 working fine before I purchased the 7000x. Fast forward to yesterday when my replacement showed up and low and behold the same issue, I also have a D-Sonic M2-750-3 here right now that works just fine, I actually have both amps hooked right now and when the XMC-1 starts up it turns the D-Sonic on but the 7000x won't start.

I'm totally dumbfounded why this is happening ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kincade View Post

Back in December I ordered a Marantz 7750, 3x M2200's and a 7000x from Outlaw, which for me cost a small fortune. At that time I called them and let them know my room wouldn't be finished for around 90 days and was worried about purchasing so far in advance. The rep I spoke to assured me that I would be fine and they were known for their outstanding customer service, and the sale would soon be expiring.

Fast forward to last weekend, I finally set up my rack and unboxed everything to load it. All boxes were perfect and inspected on arrival with no damage whatsoever. Upon unboxing one of the M2200's I noticed that something didn't look right. The binding posts were sticking out of the back of the amp at a 30* angle, and when I went to look at the switches they were also misaligned and would not turn on/off smoothly. My heart sunk when I realized the amp had been incorrectly assembled.

I immediately opened a service ticket with Outlaw and anxiously awaited their reply. On Monday afternoon they finally responded, and instructed me because I "waited so long" that I would be required to return it to them for service. I then left a voice message and also sent my phone number and asked if they could make an exception for me due to the current pandemic and potential closures, my urge to get this done soon, and if I could even purchase another and return this one for credit once they received it back. They replied very simply 'no', and to this day still haven't returned my call.

So, I guess I'll be using one less channel in my HT when I fire it up this weekend. The amps took 7+ days in transit to ship to me, so I'm guessing around 14 days + repair time to get back to me. Hopefully they are able to stay open long enough to repair the amp as it is evident a lot of non-essential businesses are being forced to close across the country.

It certainly could be worse, as they could have not responded to me at all or tried to blame the damage on me so kudos to them for at least recognizing the issue was their build quality.

I guess the lesson is unpack anything from Outlaw once you receive it for a full inspection as the build quality can be less than desired.

On a positive note, I'm beyond excited to have (almost) everything up and running in the next few days. It's been a long road to get this room done and it can't happen soon enough with a shelter in place order in effect.

Theater - Emotiva XMC-1 | Outlaw Model 7000x | Emotiva T1 (LCR) | UAC-8.2 rears | Mach 5 IXL-18's | NX6000D | Epson 3500 | DIY AT Spandex 100"
Desktop - Asgard 3 | HD58X | Airmotiv 5s

post #847 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 04:08 PM

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by creimes View Post
Just curious if you have the 7000x being turned on via the trigger out of your Marantz and if so if it is working properly, I ordered a 7000x about 3 weeks back and when I went to use it I had no sound, I had the rear rocker set to trigger and the trigger out of my XMC-1 using the supplied cable(tried another cable) and it wouldn't trigger on. I was able to send it back for a replacement as I know my XMC-1 trigger outs work as I had two UPA-1's and a UPA-700 working fine before I purchased the 7000x. Fast forward to yesterday when my replacement showed up and low and behold the same issue, I also have a D-Sonic M2-750-3 here right now that works just fine, I actually have both amps hooked right now and when the XMC-1 starts up it turns the D-Sonic on but the 7000x won't start.

I'm totally dumbfounded why this is happening ?
Well, to be clear I haven't powered any of it up yet. I REALLY hope I don't have the same issue however, since Outlaw seems to be insistent on returning anything with an issue and I can't imagine the 7000 will be inexpensive to ship.

My plan is to use the trigger on the Marantz and chain all 4 amps together. If that doesn't work I have a triggered power strip I can use from Mondial that will work also.

Have you tried using a voltmeter on the cable to see if the Marantz is outputting 12v on the trigger wire? If it is, it sounds like an Outlaw issue unfortunately, or perhaps a cable incompatibility (stereo vs mono)?

Please let us know what you find out.

-kb
post #848 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 04:14 PM

I do need to pull the meter out haha, Outlaw says the 7000x will trigger within the range of 3.6 to 32 volts, I do see on the Emotiva lounge a guy is having an issue with a Bryston amp triggering from a RMC-1, I have the XMC-1 which seems to be fine with all the amps I have owned or own with the exception of these 7000x models which don't seem to like my XMC-1

Update: I tested the voltage output from my XMC-1 and I'm getting 12.28 DC volts when the trigger is set to on in the menu, and I'm getting no voltage sag when the 7000x is connected which I see the guy with the bryston amp is getting so still unsure of what is going on here grrrrrrr

Quote:
Well, to be clear I haven't powered any of it up yet. I REALLY hope I don't have the same issue however, since Outlaw seems to be insistent on returning anything with an issue and I can't imagine the 7000 will be inexpensive to ship.

My plan is to use the trigger on the Marantz and chain all 4 amps together. If that doesn't work I have a triggered power strip I can use from Mondial that will work also.

Have you tried using a voltmeter on the cable to see if the Marantz is outputting 12v on the trigger wire? If it is, it sounds like an Outlaw issue unfortunately, or perhaps a cable incompatibility (stereo vs mono)?

Please let us know what you find out.

Theater - Emotiva XMC-1 | Outlaw Model 7000x | Emotiva T1 (LCR) | UAC-8.2 rears | Mach 5 IXL-18's | NX6000D | Epson 3500 | DIY AT Spandex 100"

Last edited by creimes; 03-19-2020 at 05:08 PM.
post #849 of 916 Old 03-19-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:

Always get a customer service ticket number and the name of the rep you talked to, especially when they claim something that does not jibe with reality.

The rep promised something and Outlaw did not deliver. They should give you a new replacement amp... shipping on them.

post #850 of 916 Old 03-20-2020, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I just received my 3 2200 M's on order and scheduled for delivery today. Inspected and no damage. I was kinda expecting trigger cables but I guess I will need to order those separately. I have been running a 5.1 setup with the Outlaw 5000. I am hoping the sound from my B&W 804N speakers will improve with the added power. Now the fun part. Will report back.
mavericks64 likes this.
post #851 of 916 Old 03-22-2020, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Just wanted to report how excellent are my new Outlaw 2200's. Replaced the 5000 amp for the front left, right, and center channels. Music and movies both are so much more detailed and distinct with sounds I have not heard before on familiar sources. A great bargain. I am using XLR cables to connect them to my Marantz 7702 mkii pre/pro. My 804N speakers are sounding like I have never heard before. I have the amps hooked up to a separate power strip and just turn it on/off as there is no on/off switch on the front of the amp. Not a very elegant solution but will do for now.
mavericks64 likes this.
post #852 of 916 Old 03-22-2020, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfwavs View Post
Just wanted to report how excellent are my new Outlaw 2200's. Replaced the 5000 amp for the front left, right, and center channels. Music and movies both are so much more detailed and distinct with sounds I have not heard before on familiar sources. A great bargain. I am using XLR cables to connect them to my Marantz 7702 mkii pre/pro. My 804N speakers are sounding like I have never heard before. I have the amps hooked up to a separate power strip and just turn it on/off as there is no on/off switch on the front of the amp. Not a very elegant solution but will do for now.

Why not run trigger cables from the Marantz to the amps ? for turning them off and on with the processor.
mavericks64 likes this.

post #853 of 916 Old 03-22-2020, 05:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by creimes View Post
Why not run trigger cables from the Marantz to the amps ? for turning them off and on with the processor.
That's what I do. Works great. I simply daisy-chain from one amp to the next from the AVR.
dgkula likes this.

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
post #854 of 916 Old 03-23-2020, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 43
question

What are good RCA cables to use with this power amp. Looking to connect my center and four surround back channel to it.
post #855 of 916 Old 03-23-2020, 11:58 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Liked: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan456 View Post
What are good RCA cables to use with this power amp. Looking to connect my center and four surround back channel to it.
Blue Jeans Cable are what I use. Work great!

Sony XBR-75Z9F; JTR 110HT, 8HT, Captivator 1400; JBL SP8CII (Atmos); Denon X4200W; Outlaw 2200; Sony X800M2; ATV4K
post #856 of 916 Old 03-23-2020, 12:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
Liked: 1118
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
Blue Jeans Cable are what I use. Work great!
ProaudioLA is another great option. But they may be deemed "non essential" at the moment.
post #857 of 916 Old 03-25-2020, 01:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 228
Got my 7000x yesterday and got it hooked up after work.

It does what a power amp is supposed to do. Turns on with the trigger, makes things louder, It's quiet (no hum or hiss), and runs cool. I'm happy.
mavericks64 likes this.

MiniDSP 2x4HD, UMIK-1, REW... The holy trinity for running multiple subs.

Espon 5050UB, 120" screen, AppleTV4k, Harmony Elite, Sony UBP-X700, Pioneer Elite VSX-LX504, Outlaw 7000x, MiniDSP 2x4HD, 2x HSU TN1220HO subs, 2x HSU VTF-15H Mk2 subs, Defintive Technology speakers: CLR2002 x3 for FR, C, FL; BP2x SR & SL; BP1.2x SBL & SBR; ProMonitor 800 x4 height speakers.
post #858 of 916 Old 03-26-2020, 11:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm looking to upgrade my sound system from a Samsung Soundbar to a 3.1 setup. I've decided on the following for sure: Marantz 7750, Chane A5.4 (x2) for L/R, and Chane A2.4 for Center. Sub is likely going to be Rythmic of some kind. I don't plan on expanding to surround anytime soon.

My question: Should I get 3 x M2200 for my L/C/R now (I know they are Out of Stock at the moment) and then figure out what additional amp to get for surrounds later or should I just get the Model 7220 now? Any benefit/downfalls with either option?

For a 3.1 setup NOW, would you get 3 x M2200 or a Model 7220, knowing that at some point in the future you MAY expand to 5.1 or 7.1?

I'm leaning 3 x M2200. Talk me into a Model 7220?
post #859 of 916 Old 03-26-2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjinglesusa View Post
I'm looking to upgrade my sound system from a Samsung Soundbar to a 3.1 setup. I've decided on the following for sure: Marantz 7750, Chane A5.4 (x2) for L/R, and Chane A2.4 for Center. Sub is likely going to be Rythmic of some kind. I don't plan on expanding to surround anytime soon.

My question: Should I get 3 x M2200 for my L/C/R now (I know they are Out of Stock at the moment) and then figure out what additional amp to get for surrounds later or should I just get the Model 7220 now? Any benefit/downfalls with either option?

For a 3.1 setup NOW, would you get 3 x M2200 or a Model 7220, knowing that at some point in the future you MAY expand to 5.1 or 7.1?

I'm leaning 3 x M2200. Talk me into a Model 7220?

There is something to be said for monoblocks with at least the critical front three. No cross-talk at all. Zero, zip, nadda. Then get a somewhat lower powered multi-channel amp for other speakers... unless you are going to be running surrounds and overheads that have the same capability as the fronts or have a large room that necessitates greater power headroom.

post #860 of 916 Old 03-30-2020, 09:36 PM

I purchased the outlaw 5000,I have the pioneer sc95 receiver. Running my front channels I have a emotive bass x 300. The sc 95 has two 12 volt remote triggers. Emotive is hooked up to one and I hooked the outlaw up to the other, doesn't work. I flipped the switch in the back of the outlaw for trigger and still didn't work. I even tried using the output 12 volt on the emotive and still didn't work. I noticed if the switch is set to trigger when I turn on the amp no sound out of the speakers it is connected to. I have to flip the switch to manual for speakers to work any ideas? Other than this amp works great, definitely can tell the difference in the speakers that are connected to it.
post #861 of 916 Old 03-30-2020, 10:13 PM

Quote:
I purchased the outlaw 5000,I have the pioneer sc95 receiver. Running my front channels I have a emotive bass x 300. The sc 95 has two 12 volt remote triggers. Emotive is hooked up to one and I hooked the outlaw up to the other, doesn't work. I flipped the switch in the back of the outlaw for trigger and still didn't work. I even tried using the output 12 volt on the emotive and still didn't work. I noticed if the switch is set to trigger when I turn on the amp no sound out of the speakers it is connected to. I have to flip the switch to manual for speakers to work any ideas? Other than this amp works great, definitely can tell the difference in the speakers that are connected to it.

Are you using the correct trigger wire? Some mini plug cable terminators are stereo and some are mono. That could be one reason. If this happens to be it, there are male-to-female converters that can be purchased.

post #862 of 916 Old 03-31-2020, 07:00 AM

Are you using the correct trigger wire? Some mini plug cable terminators are stereo and some are mono. That could be one reason. If this happens to be it, there are male-to-female converters that can be purchased.

Thanks for the replay. Iam using the wire that came with the outlaw amp.
post #863 of 916 Old 03-31-2020, 08:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
Liked: 635
Quote:
Did you try swapping the sockets that the Emotive and the Outlaw are plugged into to see if the problem follows the receiver's socket?

1) JVC DLA-NX7 & Sony 65Z9D, Yamaha CX-A5200, Outlaw Audio 7900 & 7700, UDP-203, DP-UB9000, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
2) Sony 75Z9D, Yamaha RX-A3080, 2xOutlaw Audio 2200s, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
3) Sony 75X940E, Yamaha RX-A2080, UDP-203, UBP-X800M2, Roku Ultra
post #864 of 916 Old 03-31-2020, 06:06 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the replay. Iam using the wire that came with the outlaw amp.

I have the same exact problem with my 7000X I just purchased, Outlaw actually sent me a replacement amp which they first tested before they sent it to me and still no luck, this is running off the trigger out of my XMC-1, yet my previous Emotiva UPA-1's (3 of them) and UPA-700 and ERC-3 CD Player all worked fine and my present D-Sonic amp also triggers fine, I have no idea why this is happening especially given with two of the same amps, I have the 7000X up for sale as my equipment sits in a different room so I need the trigger option to work but it seems the Outlaw amps just don't like my XMC-1.

post #865 of 916 Old 04-10-2020, 06:02 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Has anyone heard when they are getting a new batch of 7000x's in? The website says early April but it's April 10th already...

7.1.4 system - R55Ti Tower Speakers x2 | R5Bi Bookshelf Speakers x4 | R56Ci Center Channel Speaker | JTR 218ht | RBH A607 x4 for atmos | Denon x4500 | Monolith 7x | JVC RS1000 | Carada 126" BW Screen
post #866 of 916 Old 04-10-2020, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaththeanswer89 View Post
Has anyone heard when they are getting a new batch of 7000x's in? The website says early April but it's April 10th already...
Supply chains have been globally affected by the pandemic. This will cause delays, which may last awhile.

post #867 of 916 Old 04-10-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Supply chains have been globally affected by the pandemic. This will cause delays, which may last awhile.
Fair enough, I would expect someone to at least update the site though indicating that.

7.1.4 system - R55Ti Tower Speakers x2 | R5Bi Bookshelf Speakers x4 | R56Ci Center Channel Speaker | JTR 218ht | RBH A607 x4 for atmos | Denon x4500 | Monolith 7x | JVC RS1000 | Carada 126" BW Screen
post #868 of 916 Old 04-14-2020, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hitchman View Post
Quote:
Fair enough, I would expect someone to at least update the site though indicating that.

I assume you've seen that they now appear to be in stock and available on the Outlaw site, as of yesterday?
post #869 of 916 Old 04-15-2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter41 View Post
I assume you've seen that they now appear to be in stock and available on the Outlaw site, as of yesterday?
Nope, pulled the trigger on a Monolith 7x instead but I appreciate the heads up!

post #870 of 916 Old 04-15-2020, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Nope, pulled the trigger on a Monolith 7x instead but I appreciate the heads up!

I'm sure you'll be happy with that one, too. I'm also deciding between those two. Both have solid and similar reviews. I actually need 2 amps and one will almost certainly be the Outlaw as it's for (6) ceiling speakers and the Monolith would be overkill. The only thing keeping the Monolith in play for the other one is that it will be powering the the 6 ear-level surrounds, plus the center. Center being the key. I have a Parasound Halo A21 to power the main L/R, which is 250 wpc so I've been thinking I should have similar power to the center. Beginning to rethink that, though. Generally, the center is not really a big power consumer, especially with properly crossed-over subs, so 130 watts may be just fine. I also use all XLR connections and from what I've read the Outlaw may actually have a more discrete implementation of theirs vs. the Monolith. Neither is fully-balanced, obviously, but it reads as though the Outlaw may have better noise rejection. Who knows. I'm sure the Monolith is pretty bullet-proof with it's ATI architecture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page