Outlaw Amps Owners Thread - Page 30 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 238Likes

post #871 of 916 Old 04-15-2020, 01:33 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter41 View Post
I'm sure you'll be happy with that one, too. I'm also deciding between those two. Both have solid and similar reviews. I actually need 2 amps and one will almost certainly be the Outlaw as it's for (6) ceiling speakers and the Monolith would be overkill. The only thing keeping the Monolith in play for the other one is that it will be powering the the 6 ear-level surrounds, plus the center. Center being the key. I have a Parasound Halo A21 to power the main L/R, which is 250 wpc so I've been thinking I should have similar power to the center. Beginning to rethink that, though. Generally, the center is not really a big power consumer, especially with properly crossed-over subs, so 130 watts may be just fine. I also use all XLR connections and from what I've read the Outlaw may actually have a more discrete implementation of theirs vs. the Monolith. Neither is fully-balanced, obviously, but it reads as though the Outlaw may have better noise rejection. Who knows. I'm sure the Monolith is pretty bullet-proof with it's ATI architecture.
Yup, honestly I would have went with the 7000 if it was on sale at the same time. However, I am not mad about getting an extra 70w per channel for only 500 more.

7.1.4 system - R55Ti Tower Speakers x2 | R5Bi Bookshelf Speakers x4 | R56Ci Center Channel Speaker | JTR 218ht | RBH A607 x4 for atmos | Denon x4500 | Monolith 7x | JVC RS1000 | Carada 126" BW Screen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #872 of 916 Old 05-12-2020, 03:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Triggering issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by creimes View Post
So far so good for how the unit sounds, I typically use Dirac for most of my listening but I'm really enjoying the amp so far, the only issue I am having is the trigger input is not working from any of my 4 trigger outputs on my XMC-1, I previously had two UPA-1's and a UPA-700 that triggered fine and an ERC-3 so I'm thinking it's the amp that is the issue, I have the rear rocker switch set to trigger and then front power button pressed but when I start my XMC-1 the 7000x will not power up, also when in this mode if I adjust the volume or press any buttons on the remote or front panel the front blue power ring on the 7000x blinks slightly, guessing I will need to call them tomorrow ughhh. Otherwise the sounds quality is outstanding.
Hello,
I also have an XMC-1 and planning to get a 7000x until I saw your post. Were you able to solve the triggering issue? Usually Emotiva support is pretty good
post #873 of 916 Old 05-12-2020, 08:48 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro Zammarano View Post
Hello,
I also have an XMC-1 and planning to get a 7000x until I saw your post. Were you able to solve the triggering issue? Usually Emotiva support is pretty good

I have not, I still need to order the Emotiva ET-3 to try it out, Outlaw said they haven't heard of anyone experiencing the issue I am having so it may not be a regular occurrence, I also have a D-Sonic amp that triggers fine so I have no clue why the 7000X isn't

I wouldn't not try the 7000X because of my issue, could be something wrong with my XMC-1 that it doesn't like the 7000x trigger for reasons unknown, I need to order the ET-3 soon haha, it's just the Canadian dollar sucks big time right now.

Cheers

Theater - Emotiva XMC-1 | Outlaw Model 7000x | Emotiva T1 (LCR) | UAC-8.2 rears | Mach 5 IXL-18's | NX6000D | Epson 3500 | DIY AT Spandex 100"
Desktop - Asgard 3 | HD58X | Airmotiv 5s

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #874 of 916 Old 05-15-2020, 07:47 PM

Quote:
I have not, I still need to order the Emotiva ET-3 to try it out, Outlaw said they haven't heard of anyone experiencing the issue I am having so it may not be a regular occurrence, I also have a D-Sonic amp that triggers fine so I have no clue why the 7000X isn't

I wouldn't not try the 7000X because of my issue, could be something wrong with my XMC-1 that it doesn't like the 7000x trigger for reasons unknown, I need to order the ET-3 soon haha, it's just the Canadian dollar sucks big time right now.

Cheers
Well thanks for your reply. I decided to go for a Monolith 5, it sounds like a safer and more robust option...
post #875 of 916 Old 05-15-2020, 08:40 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Well thanks for your reply. I decided to go for a Monolith 5, it sounds like a safer and more robust option...

Also a good option, those amps also have good reviews and I'm assuming you can't go wrong with them.

Theater - Emotiva XMC-1 | Outlaw Model 7000x | Emotiva T1 (LCR) | UAC-8.2 rears | Mach 5 IXL-18's | NX6000D | Epson 3500 | DIY AT Spandex 100"
Desktop - Asgard 3 | HD58X | Airmotiv 5s

post #876 of 916 Old 05-22-2020, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Also a good option, those amps also have good reviews and I'm assuming you can't go wrong with them.
Well I was happy for few minutes... I got the Monolith 5 (Jeeez so heavy), plugged it in, trigger worked at first try with XMC-1, calibrated speakers and then I started hearing a buzzing noise. Switched the amp off and after that it wouldn't turn on anymore. The power button turns blue but goes off as soon as I release the power button Unplugged all cables from the amp and still same thing
Taking this amp up to the 4th floor was a challenge and now I am worried I will need to ship it back
post #877 of 916 Old 05-22-2020, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Well I was happy for few minutes... I got the Monolith 5 (Jeeez so heavy), plugged it in, trigger worked at first try with XMC-1, calibrated speakers and then I started hearing a buzzing noise. Switched the amp off and after that it wouldn't turn on anymore. The power button turns blue but goes off as soon as I release the power button Unplugged all cables from the amp and still same thing
Taking this amp up to the 4th floor was a challenge and now I am worried I will need to ship it back
Ok waited 30 min and now the amp is working great!
mavericks64 and creimes like this.
post #878 of 916 Old 05-23-2020, 08:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked: 279
Quote:
I just received the Monolith 7x yesterday and spent all day hooking up my home theater (new subs, relocated side surrounds, new processor, etc) only to find out that my processor said "no signal." I was confused at first but I then realized that the new Monolith amplifier had no light on. This new amp is completely dead on arrival. I can't get a blue light to even come on. It is super frustrating because as you mentioned, it is very heavy and took 8 days to get here with everything going on in the world. We can't watch any movies now on Memorial weekend or try out our new PB 16 ultra dual subs. I have requested a replacement but now after reading your post, I'm unsure what to do. I thought these Monoprice Monolith were made by ATI and very reputable.

Maybe I need to consider an Outlaw amplifier now. I had a new Emotiva amp but wasn't impressed with the weight of it due to the type of power supply they use. It sounds like Emotiva has really gone downhill compared to their older stuff. Is this the same with Outlaw now too? I have heard Outlaw is made in China now? The initial reason I didn't go with Outlaw is because I figured this Monolith 7x was built really well and much cheaper. I have a Monoprice THX amp for my Sennheiser headphones and it hasn't had any issues.
post #879 of 916 Old 05-23-2020, 01:02 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStorm View Post
I just received the Monolith 7x yesterday and spent all day hooking up my home theater (new subs, relocated side surrounds, new processor, etc) only to find out that my processor said "no signal." I was confused at first but I then realized that the new Monolith amplifier had no light on. This new amp is completely dead on arrival. I can't get a blue light to even come on. It is super frustrating because as you mentioned, it is very heavy and took 8 days to get here with everything going on in the world. We can't watch any movies now on Memorial weekend or try out our new PB 16 ultra dual subs. I have requested a replacement but now after reading your post, I'm unsure what to do. I thought these Monoprice Monolith were made by ATI and very reputable.

Maybe I need to consider an Outlaw amplifier now. I had a new Emotiva amp but wasn't impressed with the weight of it due to the type of power supply they use. It sounds like Emotiva has really gone downhill compared to their older stuff. Is this the same with Outlaw now too? I have heard Outlaw is made in China now? The initial reason I didn't go with Outlaw is because I figured this Monolith 7x was built really well and much cheaper. I have a Monoprice THX amp for my Sennheiser headphones and it hasn't had any issues.
Same thing happened to me when I ordered a Monolith, it arrived DOA and returned.

I own Outlaw amps as well, some models are assembled in the USA with parts from everywhere, mostly China.

I own 2 Emotiva XPA Gen 3 amplifiers, they do well for my dedicated theater, they are easy racking for custom installations. Parts are also from all over, assembled in the USA.

You are not impressed with the Emotiva's because of the weight? lol Why, does your speakers consume 200+ watts at all times? I've seen the new Emotiva's power an all JTR dedicated theater with no heat or issues.

|Epson 5040UB|HDFury Integral 2|Elite Screens 100|Marantz AV7705|Emotiva XPA-7 and XPA-5 Gen 3|Outlaw 5000|Panamax M-5300|2 Klipsch RF7III|Klipsch RC-64III|4 Klipsch RP-502S|mini-DSP 2x2HD|Dual SVS PB-4000|Klipsch R-115SW (retiring)|Panasonic UB820|XboxOneX|PS4|Sanus CFR2136|2 AC Infinity CLOUDPLATE T2|Acoustics by ATS|Logitec Harmony Elite|
post #880 of 916 Old 05-23-2020, 01:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
Liked: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFreddyD View Post
Same thing happened to me when I ordered a Monolith, it arrived DOA and returned.

I own Outlaw amps as well, some models are assembled in the USA with parts from everywhere, mostly China.

I own 2 Emotiva XPA Gen 3 amplifiers, they do well for my dedicated theater, they are easy racking for custom installations. Parts are also from all over, assembled in the USA.

You are not impressed with the Emotiva's because of the weight? lol Why, does your speakers consume 200+ watts at all times? I've seen the new Emotiva's power an all JTR dedicated theater with no heat or issues.
I'm just weird about the weight thing lol. I know it is dumb. The Weight is due to the type of power supply it uses though so that makes me hesitant. The Monolith DOA has been resolved. It was the trigger wire that was causing the issue and is fixed now. I will give this one a try and if it doesnt end up working out then I'll get another Emotiva. I have their full speakers and love the Emotivas.
post #881 of 916 Old 05-23-2020, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
I'm just weird about the weight thing lol. I know it is dumb. The Weight is due to the type of power supply it uses though so that makes me hesitant. The Monolith DOA has been resolved. It was the trigger wire that was causing the issue and is fixed now. I will give this one a try and if it doesnt end up working out then I'll get another Emotiva. I have their full speakers and love the Emotivas.
You will be all buffed up after lifting those Monoliths lol

That's awesome you got it all figured out

Have fun!

|Epson 5040UB|HDFury Integral 2|Elite Screens 100|Marantz AV7705|Emotiva XPA-7 and XPA-5 Gen 3|Outlaw 5000|Panamax M-5300|2 Klipsch RF7III|Klipsch RC-64III|4 Klipsch RP-502S|mini-DSP 2x2HD|Dual SVS PB-4000|Klipsch R-115SW (retiring)|Panasonic UB820|XboxOneX|PS4|Sanus CFR2136|2 AC Infinity CLOUDPLATE T2|Acoustics by ATS|Logitec Harmony Elite|
post #882 of 916 Old 05-23-2020, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
If you are concerned with audio quality and a solid built amplifier get the 7220 and be done it is an amazing amp and dead silent. Check out this review and this guy is picky as he has tested many amps. Wow i am looking at Outlaws site and the price of this amplifier went up to $3500 ouchhhh it was $2800 after the pre order pricing ended lucky i pre-ordered it. With that said this amp has amazing sound quality and fantastic bass control.

If you are curious about the difference between the Emotiva & Monoprice and a few others for sound quality review watch this video.

Sony Z9D / Marantz AV 7702 / Outlaw 7220 / Polk LSIM 705 / Polk LSIM 706C / Polk 702 FX / Dual SVS PB4000's / PS4 Pro / Oppo-203 /

Last edited by Titan319; 05-23-2020 at 05:48 PM.
post #883 of 916 Old 05-24-2020, 03:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2411 Post(s)
Liked: 3361
I got to ask - how does an amp have “fantastic bass control?” My 2200s don’t feature bass controls
sdurani likes this.

There is no perfect display, quit looking for faults and enjoy

LG OLED 77" C9, 65” B7a (SOLD) and 55” C8
Ascend's with RAAL, Outlaw monoblocks, PSA v1800 and a 7.2.4 speaker config, Oppo 203 and other stuff
post #884 of 916 Old 05-24-2020, 07:17 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
Liked: 296
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurraybhm View Post
I got to ask - how does an amp have “fantastic bass control?” My 2200s don’t feature bass controls
Did you mean "I have to ask" Got is not a word I was referring to the (Damping Factor) of the amplifier

Sony Z9D / Marantz AV 7702 / Outlaw 7220 / Polk LSIM 705 / Polk LSIM 706C / Polk 702 FX / Dual SVS PB4000's / PS4 Pro / Oppo-203 /

Last edited by Titan319; 05-24-2020 at 07:36 AM.
post #885 of 916 Old 05-24-2020, 07:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Liked: 1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan319 View Post
Did you mean "I have to ask" Got is not a word I was referring to the (Damping Factor) of the amplifier
sdurani and Titan319 like this.

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon FTV Stick 4K, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
avsforum Members Atmos & Auro Configuration Spreadsheet
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman
post #886 of 916 Old 05-24-2020, 12:46 PM

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan319 View Post

got

/ɡät/

past and past participle of get.
post #887 of 916 Old 05-25-2020, 08:03 PM

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Just ordered a 7000x. I was caught between the 5000 and 7000x.... I hope I made the right choice!

Btw, I ordered b-stock from outlaw by using some shady looking form.... has anyone else ordered that way?

Optoma UHL55 || Marantz SR6013 & Outlaw 7000x || Panasonic UB420 || Apple TV 4k || DCM 7.2.4 setup
Vizio M70-D3 || Marantz SR6012 & Outlaw 5000 & Onkyo M282(x3) || Panasonic UB820 || Apple TV 4k || DCM 7.2.4 setup
Vizio M75-E1 || Onkyo TX-NR686 || LG UBK80 || Apple TV 4k || DCM 3.2 setup
post #888 of 916 Old 05-26-2020, 04:07 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Biagas View Post
Just ordered a 7000x. I was caught between the 5000 and 7000x.... I hope I made the right choice!

Btw, I ordered b-stock from outlaw by using some shady looking form.... has anyone else ordered that way?
That's how I got mine.
The 7000X is an amazing amp.
When I first got the 7000x I compared it to my reciever (pioneer sc lx801) the reciever in stereo mode had more punch to it when turned up but the highs were a little harsher. The outlaw amp was slightly cleaner sounding. I was surprised that the reciever seemed it had more bass to it.
Well the more I listened i realized that the amp was more controlled and you could hear the change in the bass notes better.
Now where the BIGGEST difference was when I was using all the channels. The amp was so much more powerful pushing 7 speakers.
Again I played with it more and found that the outlaw amp can put out bass that the reciever struggled with. When listening to anything with all channels driven(weather it all channel stereo or what ever surround sound mode you may be in) and the subs are turned off the reciever send more low bass signal to the front towers. It makes it sound as if there is a sub. This is where the outlaw shines. It allows the speakers to push out so much low bass while still keeping it in control. The receiver muddied it up and couldn't give the same sense of having a sub. The reciever just didn't have the power to push my towers like that cleanly or with the same authority.
This was definitely a worth while purchase. So glad that i got it. My b stock 7000x is performing flawlessly.

Oh one last thing if you listen to you system turned up do your self a favor and get a fan. This amp does get hot
post #889 of 916 Old 05-26-2020, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losifanatic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Biagas View Post

That's how I got mine.
The 7000X is an amazing amp.
When I first got the 7000x I compared it to my reciever (pioneer sc lx801) the reciever in stereo mode had more punch to it when turned up but the highs were a little harsher. The outlaw amp was slightly cleaner sounding. I was surprised that the reciever seemed it had more bass to it.
Well the more I listened i realized that the amp was more controlled and you could hear the change in the bass notes better.
Now where the BIGGEST difference was when I was using all the channels. The amp was so much more powerful pushing 7 speakers.
Again I played with it more and found that the outlaw amp can put out bass that the reciever struggled with. When listening to anything with all channels driven(weather it all channel stereo or what ever surround sound mode you may be in) and the subs are turned off the reciever send more low bass signal to the front towers. It makes it sound as if there is a sub. This is where the outlaw shines. It allows the speakers to push out so much low bass while still keeping it in control. The receiver muddied it up and couldn't give the same sense of having a sub. The reciever just didn't have the power to push my towers like that cleanly or with the same authority.
This was definitely a worth while purchase. So glad that i got it. My b stock 7000x is performing flawlessly.

Oh one last thing if you listen to you system turned up do your self a favor and get a fan. This amp does get hot
Fantastic...I’m really excited and figured I might as well pay for the extra two channels to power all ear-level speakers... the sr6012 really doesn’t have enough juice for my speakers in the open space they are being used.... really glad to hear that the 1990’s order form they used was legit....

Do you know if sound and vision took any measurements of the 7000x? I’m hoping it outperforms specs like the model 5000....

Optoma UHL55 || Marantz SR6013 & Outlaw 7000x || Panasonic UB420 || Apple TV 4k || DCM 7.2.4 setup
Vizio M70-D3 || Marantz SR6012 & Outlaw 5000 & Onkyo M282(x3) || Panasonic UB820 || Apple TV 4k || DCM 7.2.4 setup
post #890 of 916 Old 05-30-2020, 01:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 152
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Outlaw Audio has genuine N95 masks for sale, 35% off, or "Between now and June 7th, 2020 any Outlaw Audio purchase over $200 will automatically ship with four (4) FREE Harley NIOSH Approved N95 respirators as our thank you for your patronage (only while supplies last)."

Moderator Edit: Please provide a direct link to the Outlaw audio website showing this promotion

Last edited by rboster; 05-30-2020 at 04:53 PM.
post #891 of 916 Old 05-30-2020, 05:22 PM

Hmmmm my 7000x still hasn’t shipped... ordered on Labor Day... I wonder if it will qualify....

post #892 of 916 Old 05-30-2020, 10:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddTX View Post
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Outlaw Audio has genuine N95 masks for sale, 35% off, or "Between now and June 7th, 2020 any Outlaw Audio purchase over $200 will automatically ship with four (4) FREE Harley NIOSH Approved N95 respirators as our thank you for your patronage (only while supplies last)."

Moderator Edit: Please provide a direct link to the Outlaw audio website showing this promotion
I received an email from Outlaw Audio, there was no link to their web site. I looked on the Outlaw Audio web site and do not see any mention of this promotion. I can send you the email if you like.
post #893 of 916 Old 05-31-2020, 11:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

@rboster

The "4 PIECE NIOSH N95 RESPIRATOR MASK OUTLAW AUDIO PROMO" offer was sent out by Outlaw Audio via email.

Here is the link found in the email:
Link removed By Moderator

Mod Edit: I wondering why Outlaw would send out an email link from a company called eastern Imports??? And there is no mention on their site. I suspect it's a phishing email you are receiving. I wouldn't want anyone hear to use the link until it can be verified by Outlaw Audio directly.

Sorry, but I think it's better safe than sorry.

Denon AVR-X6200W, Outlaw Audio 7125 Amp, Oppo UDP-203, Oppo BDP-103, Amazon FTV Stick 4K, Tivo Roamio Pro, Pioneer Elite Andrew Jones Dolby Atmos Enabled EFS-73 Fronts/EBS-73 Surrounds, Chane A2.4 Center, SVS SB-2000 Sub, Panasonic Plasma TH-58PX600
I'm just a caveman. Your modern world frightens and confuses me. RIP Phil Hartman

Last edited by rboster; 05-31-2020 at 11:55 AM.
post #894 of 916 Old 05-31-2020, 02:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 351
I received the same email and it did come from Outlaw Audio. It is not a phishing email unless the company was hacked.

1) JVC RS540, Monolith HTP-1, Outlaw Audio 7700 & 7140, Wharfedale Jade 7's series speakers, RSL C34e(Atmos)
2) LG OLED65B6, Integra DRC-R1.1, Emotiva XPA9, Klipsch RP8000F, Klipsch RP404C, Klipsch RP500SA, Klipsch RP140D
3) Sony XBR55F900, Yamaha CXA5100 & MX5000, GoldenEar SuperSat 3 System
post #895 of 916 Old 05-31-2020, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
@rboster

The "4 PIECE NIOSH N95 RESPIRATOR MASK OUTLAW AUDIO PROMO" offer was sent out by Outlaw Audio via email.

Here is the link found in the email:
Link removed By Moderator

Mod Edit: I wondering why Outlaw would send out an email link from a company called eastern Imports??? And there is no mention on their site. I suspect it's a phishing email you are receiving. I wouldn't want anyone hear to use the link until it can be verified by Outlaw Audio directly.

Sorry, but I think it's better safe than sorry.
@rboster

No problem. I have no interest in ordering masks from a Chinese company.

The attached pdf has the email from Outlaw Audio. I presume Outaw Audio has relationships in China since some of their amps are built in China. HST, it does seem a little odd that they are promoting this mask company.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gmail - THE OUTLAWS RIDE WITH N95 HARLEYS-compressed.pdf (398.4 KB, 9 views)
BuddTX likes this.

Last edited by kokishin; 05-31-2020 at 07:32 PM.
post #896 of 916 Old 05-31-2020, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Quoted: 1842 Post(s)
Liked: 2793
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokishin View Post
@rboster

No problem. I have no interest in ordering masks from a Chinese company.

The attached pdf has the email from Outlaw Audio. I presume Outaw Audio has relationships in China since some of their amps are built in China. HST, it does seem a little odd that they are promoting this mask company.
That's interesting. Well it certainly looks legit. Thanks for supplying the email. Much appreciated.

https://easternppeimports.com/home/2...dio-promo.html

FS: RUIPRO 8K Fiber DisplayPort Cable 33 feet : https://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-a...d-support.html
post #897 of 916 Old 06-02-2020, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Does any body know where outlaw 7000x is made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #898 of 916 Old 06-02-2020, 07:13 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 5047 Post(s)
Liked: 3057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac4k View Post
Does any body know where outlaw 7000x is made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China

Listen up, studios! Dolby Atmos Lite™ print-outs must stop!!
post #899 of 916 Old 06-05-2020, 04:07 PM

It arrived and it is in fact AMAZING.... I somehow overlooked how heavy this thing is... almost died carrying it down to the basement and then again trying to put it on the bottom shelf of my console!
creimes likes this.

post #900 of 916 Old 06-10-2020, 02:21 PM

If anyone out there is a penny pincher like me, b-stock model 5000 and 7000x are back in stock....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page