Not sure where else to post this, so I'll try here
Warning - I am yetanotheraudionoob!
Is there such a product that let's you readjust audio sync, like these ones:
- Sescom SES-A-V-SYNC A/V Lip-Sync Corrector
- AV Toolbox AP-411 Lip Sync Corrector
- can readjust audio in negative and positive values like in VLC, ie, -300 to +300
- (bonus) has a 3.5mm audio jack for output (or ONLY 3.5mm audio jacks)
- (bonus) has a remote to adjust sync on the fly
Is a soundbar what I need? The ones I found so far can only do 0 to +300.
Or an audio amplifier?
It's to connect to a tv that only has rca jacks.
Not looking to spend a lot for a simple audio delay device...