speaker/soundbar vocal enhancement normalization?? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 11-08-2017, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
speaker/soundbar vocal enhancement normalization??

I’m Looking for a wireless Rechargeable Bluetooth speaker or a soundbar to connect to my TV that sounds good and may have some sort of vocal enhancement or sound normalization so that when the sound gets too high for like explosions and gun fire the volume may turn Down automatically. then when i use my projector I can use my jambox big or my bose sound bar and just connect it to my battery bank that I have that has AC outlets for outdoors.
I've tried the volume normalization on windows 10 and Windows 7 but it doesn't seem like it does anything. (if there's something software related that I could use that could be a possibility being I have a Windows 10 and a Mac mini as my media servers. Even tried VLC's normalization but that doesn't seem to work either. I was looking at a device called aftermaster pro television audio remastering but wish it Supported surround sound 5.1 (for when I connect up my surround sound) and I’m not sure if it really works or if its aa hoax.. any help would be great. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Audio Theory, Setup, and Chat

Tags
bluetooth speaker , normalization , sound bar , soundbar , vocal enhancement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page