Hi all - Here’s the dilemma:
I’m in a condo (corner unit on 24th floor so hopefully not too intrusive to too many neighbours) I think I can remove the little wood moulding pieces between baseboard and laminate flooring to wire through the surrounds.
Looking to setup a 7.1.4 Atmos setup.
I can wall-mount but cannot ceiling mount.
TC-P65GT30 Plasma TV
3x sets of Paradigm Cinema 100 CT speakers (I’ll probably need just 11 for this setup and spare for another 2.1 setup elsewhere)
Anthem MRX1120 (or another 11 channel processing capable AVR) - still pending (suggestions?)
Pictures attached for reference.
- TV size is 65”. TV on stand is 17” from the wall as it’s centred on the stand.
- Wall to wall distance is 10 ft. across, length of room is 220 inches (18ft)
- Walkway on left of TV is 5ft wide entrance from outside (showcase moving to back (currently in pic beside the TV)
- Walkway on right is 3ft wide leading into kitchen.
- Left wall is 160 inches (13.3 ft) inclusive of French doors (they will remain closed)
- Right wall is 94 inches (8 ft) where the couch is.
- Right side distance past the opening is 15 ft. but as you can see the wall breaks into the Dining table section.
- Dining area opening is 92 inches
- Back wall is just that piece, cannot still as it’s the AC shaft behind it. Rest of the curtain area is open leading into Solarium.
- Room height is 8 ft standard condo height.
Also, can speakers be wall mounted on wall even though wall is 17” distance from TV?
How and where should I place the .4 Atmos speakers? What gauge wire would be good for all speakers?
Let me know if any other info is required! Thank you in advance and looking forward to some great discussions, suggestions and advice.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk