post #11641 of 11646 Old 05-15-2019, 06:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
Liked: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive View Post
Users need to log in somehow, and at the time I set my account up it required that you use your Google account to access the builder. So when I hit that URL it asks me for my Google user name/password and then drops me into the builder screen.
Yes i remember the Google login and I have a Google account. But I never get to that screen. It jumps to that error I posted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11642 of 11646 Old 05-15-2019, 06:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glimmie View Post
Yes i remember the Google login and I have a Google account. But I never get to that screen. It jumps to that error I posted.
Not sure then. Certainly could be a security restriction on your work network. But I can confirm the builder portal itself is operational, so the issue must be somewhere else for you.

Good luck, sorry I can't help more.
post #11643 of 11646 Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 746 Post(s)
Liked: 354
Just tried it and it works for me as well (FWIW: on my browser the URL changes to https://builder.iruleathome.com/iRule.html#main)

@Glimmie you might want to try a browser in Incognito mode and see if that works. If so, something is cached in your browser that's messing it up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My HT build: The Final Frontier

Quiet Glue: Why Not to Use It
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #11644 of 11646 Old 05-15-2019, 08:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
Liked: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by HT Geek View Post
Just tried it and it works for me as well (FWIW: on my browser the URL changes to https://builder.iruleathome.com/iRule.html#main)

@Glimmie you might want to try a browser in Incognito mode and see if that works. If so, something is cached in your browser that's messing it up.
Ok it works fine at home! MPAA at work! I work for Technicolor and because we handle pre-release content, well our internet security is over the top to meet MPAA requirements. Basic browsing is OK provided the site passes a security scan but interactive sites such as Irule are frequently blocked.
post #11645 of 11646 Old 06-15-2019, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Does anyone know how to handle the 2019 iPad Air in iRule? It's a screen resolution of 2224 x 1668, which doesn't seem to match any of the devices in the Handset section in the builder. I assume because it was introduced after they stopped supporting.

If I can't get it right it may accelerate me switching away from iRule. I have been leaning toward DemoPad... what seems to be the consensus here?

Thanks.
post #11646 of 11646 Old Yesterday, 05:58 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 244
It has been our experience that the 1024x768 handset graphics will magically scale up on newer iPads. The pixel ratio 2224:1668 still fits the 4:3 screen layout so there should be no distortion. Try it.

M = Mega, m = milli. K = Kelvin, k = kilo. B = Bytes, b = bits. G = Giga, g = gravity. Dan in Saint Louis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Denon , Denon Avr 3311ci Receiver , Sharp Aquos , Lcd Hdtv , Receivers Amplifiers , Philips Pronto Tsu7000 The Intelligent Remote Control For Home Theater

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page