Originally Posted by marjen
I figured out my button naming issue. It was super easy on the desktop app. Not sure why the iPad app is not the same. Oh well.
As has been said about a ZILLION TIMES, it is MUCH easier to do the initial set up and editing on a computer than from ANYTHING else! :-)
For the first time in a while my Elite was "lagging" a bit sending commands. Simply pulling the power cord from the hub and allowing it to reboot cured my issue. I was tinkering with my router and aimesh setup earlier, but I would not think that would have contributed to a slowdown.
On another note, I purposely have not charged my remote since Sunday. Remote has been used for an hour each day to watch directv and FF through channels, adjust volume, dim lights, etc. Remote still has about 40% battery left. This is from a remote that has been used since two MONTHS before the Elite was released to the general public, so people that are having battery issues may have a bum battery from a batch or something..
HA! And then I realized I also left my bedroom 950 off the charger since Sunday as well. The 950 (and hub) are used in the bedroom setup which has only been used about three times since Sunday, and it's battery is nearly drained, so I either have a super self charging battery in my Elite which is nearly 5 years old or the battery that came with my 950 is a bit lame, or maybe a combination of both. But, as I believe on putting the remote back in the cradle after each use, it really is a no issue for me. This was just a quick test to see what some people were complaining about..