I downloaded Remote Master, imported the settings file and took a look. A lot of it looks pretty complicated but not too bad. I haven't had a chance to watch all the videos yet.
However, what I did do was under General, I changed all the Device buttons to type "TV" and then put the codes in for the 4 different TV brands. It works, but now it's having to remember which device is which TV brand! :-) Plus sometimes it takes a couple clicks to get it to respond.
I'll keep playing around with it and am excited to see what you send me. It sounds like the Macro method might be a bit easier. I did play around in the Macro area a bit but need some more time with it. As I'm responding now I created a Macro for the Red button that does
"TV, Power, STB, Power, DVD, Power, Audio, Power"
Hoping that it would cycle through every brand and hitting the power button. I'll upload it and test it later. :-)
Again, thank you for the help and for giving your time to this.