Ata' Boy to Logitech Harmony! - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By 49Merc

post #1 of 3 Old 12-15-2018, 07:31 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Ata' Boy to Logitech Harmony!

A recent software update wrecked my years old Harmony Elite and Hub. After being very patient and following Harmony Tech's instructions we all agreed my unit was dead. They did want to pursue another rescue attempt but I was ready to quit. It was then that I requested a new Elite. In all of five minutes Harmony agreed. My new remote and hub were just set up and will soon be back controlling my AV. Ata' boy Logitech Harmony.
beerhunt likes this.

Sony 4K XBR55X930E, Sony 4K UBPX800 Blu-Ray Player, Sony HTST 5000 SoundBar, DirecTV 4K HS17 w/2 Mini Genies, Panamax MR5100 Power Manager, Harmony Elite Remote, Monoprice Cables
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-20-2018, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
Liked: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49Merc View Post
A recent software update wrecked my years old Harmony Elite and Hub. After being very patient and following Harmony Tech's instructions we all agreed my unit was dead. They did want to pursue another rescue attempt but I was ready to quit. It was then that I requested a new Elite. In all of five minutes Harmony agreed. My new remote and hub were just set up and will soon be back controlling my AV. Ata' boy Logitech Harmony.
Wow that's great customer service. I wonder what happened and why it bricked your Elite, but not others?

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
Dedicated ARC Genesis Thread
post #3 of 3 Old 12-20-2018, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legairre View Post
Wow that's great customer service. I wonder what happened and why it bricked your Elite, but not others?
During the tech's attempts the hub was never recognized so I assume it was the hub.

Sony 4K XBR55X930E, Sony 4K UBPX800 Blu-Ray Player, Sony HTST 5000 SoundBar, DirecTV 4K HS17 w/2 Mini Genies, Panamax MR5100 Power Manager, Harmony Elite Remote, Monoprice Cables
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page