Myharmony Settings No Longer Showing - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-05-2020, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Myharmony Settings No Longer Showing

Hi

When I log into the myharmony desktop app, I no longer see the settings for my Harmony 950 remote. Instead its asking me to perform a setup operation which I did when I first got the remote.

Where did my existing setting go? I am hopeful I can retrieve these csettings because I had to do a factory reset on the remote and was hoping to just resync to get back the settings from the account.

Please help

jasguild

If you ain't a Gator, then you must be GATOR BAIT!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-08-2020, 07:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasguild View Post
Hi

When I log into the myharmony desktop app, I no longer see the settings for my Harmony 950 remote. Instead its asking me to perform a setup operation which I did when I first got the remote.

Where did my existing setting go? I am hopeful I can retrieve these csettings because I had to do a factory reset on the remote and was hoping to just resync to get back the settings from the account.

Please help

jasguild
With the help of logitech I was able to solve my problem. Turns out I used a different email account when I upgraded my remote and I had forgotten. So it was my fault.

I guess though for anyone having a similar issue, my suggestion is to reach out to logitech. THey seem to be routinely backing up your settings and so can always restore them if you happen to mess them up (or forget the email account)

If you ain't a Gator, then you must be GATOR BAIT!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page