I've contact Harman Kardon and they send me the folowing asnwer. It works on both XP as Vista (at least is does with me).
It seems that they still (or perhaps again) give support on the TC30.
Thank you for contacting Harman Kardon. I am sorry to hear that you have lost your software CD. I have provided specific instructions on how to
reinstall the software below. Make certain that all anti virus, spyware blockers and pop up blockers are disabled and then,
I would like for you try the following.
Note: Step 3 is very important
1. Uninstall the Harman Kardon Software if it is already installed (Start/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs).
2. Download the Harman Kardon Software from: http://images.harmonyremote.com/Easy....4-Win-x86.exe
3. Follow the wizard to install the software. Once the installation is complete the software will attempt to launch. It will then attempt to check for the latest software update.
The software prompt the user to upgrade from version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52. Click on "Cancel" then select "Yes" to the question "Are you sure you want to cancel this setup?". Click "Finish" on the next screen.
4. Reboot the Computer.
5. After the computer reboots, the "HK" icon will be located in the task bar. Double click on "HK" icon to launch the software.
6. Harmony Kardon 5.1.4 software will then launch.