Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

post #271 of 271 Old 04-17-2020, 03:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked: 307
Thought I would post a link to my current MX-980 CCP file (a free site so a little patience). Click here to download. I have modified or created several button and background graphics.

For the Nvidia Shield Pro 2019: For direct IR control a Inteset IReTV USB IR Receiver is used, for several keys a FLIRC is used with codes from the URC database for a NEC CD player (remote codes 062). The numbers were from Pronto hex codes posted on the net.

For the Roku Ultra 2019: Most of the codes were from the URC database. For Netflix and Amazon apps, the cursor will move by 2 for each button press no matter if I told the MX-980 to send only one time (no repeats). For all other aspects the cursor works as expected. I procured a Inteset, Model INT-422-3 remote and it worked fine with the Roku so I learned the cursor into the MX-980. This works with Netflix and Amazon as expected except it will not repeat while holding down one of the cursor buttons even tho I have repeat set to on in the MX-980. So I use the database codes for the cursor pad and have 4 keys for cursor movement when using Netflix and Amazon.
mike1812 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Remote Control Area

Tags
Mx 890

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page