Sound Recomendations for Dual Television Gaming - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-05-2019, 06:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Sound Recomendations for Dual Television Gaming

I am planning to do dual gaming monitors side by side in the basement. 65" QLED. I plan to put them on the mounts that swing outward so that when you pull them out they back to each other for games that you can play online against each other like fortnite or sports games but you may want to creep up on someone without them seeing what each other are doing.

I have Surround sound in every room. I would like to do it in this room as well. Do I go with two separate receivers and surround sound systems (one for each Tv)?

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. Plato"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-10-2019, 06:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Maybe use headsets...

Media Room - SVS Ultra Towers, Center, Prime Bookshelf surrounds, 2 x Rythmik FV15HP, 4 x Prime Elevation object speakers, Marantz SR6011, Parasound A23, Panamax MR5100, LG OLED 65" B7
Basement Media Room - 3 x Martin Logan LX16, 2 x Pioneer SP-BS22-LR, SVS PC12+, Denon X3400H, Epson 5040UB, Silver Ticket 110" AT screen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Gaming

Tags
Gaming , speakers , Surround Sound

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page