Epson is hosting an exclusive meetup for AVS Forum members in Manhattan on Tuesday, May 7. Come see what’s new in Pro-UHD projectors from Epson and meet other AVS Forum members.
– This is a catered unveiling that is exclusive for AVS Forum members.
Gilmore’s Sound Advice is a hi-end facility, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the visit, so register now!
– Epson is delighted to announce that their Home Theater projector engineering team in Japan is sending one of their top engineers to the event.
Isao Kobayashi is the brains behind several of the core components for Epson’s line of Pro Cinema Home Theater projectors. His specialization includes optical path design, image quality optimization and HDR, and is a veteran who has worked on several generations of projectors. He will be excited to share details around the new product and answer a few questions.
– One lucky AVS Forum will be going home extra happy *wink*
– Register now
RSVP now for a special evening in Manhattan with Epson and AVS Forum Editor Mark Henninger. On Tuesday, May 7 2019 from 4:30 PM to 8 PM, a select group of lucky home theater enthusiasts will gather for discussions and demonstrations at Gilmore’s Sound Advice.
If you are interested in projectors and home theater, and are able to attend this event—exclusively for AVS Forum members—please register here.
You’ll get to discuss what you see with AV Expert Scott Wilkinson, who will be interviewing attendees on camera once the demos are done.
There are only 25 slots available and we want to make sure they are all filled, so please only register if you are confident you will attend.
– Live product demo on the day it announces!
– Be the first to see it
– Snacks and Beverages
– Chat with AV Expert Scott Wilkinson
– Moderated by AVS Forum Editor Mark Henninger
– Tuesday, May 7 at Gilmore’s Sound Advice in NYC
– 4:30 PM – 8 PM
– Onsite check-in opens at 4 PM, so please arrive on time.
– You must be pre-registered and confirmed to attend, no exceptions!
– Register Now
I’m looking forward to a very special event, so I hope to see you there – Mark Henninger aka
Please note that seating is limited so all registrants may not be confirmed.