Help! Icc profiles change spontaneously - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-19-2019, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Help! Icc profiles change spontaneously

Hi!

I have problem with my ICC profile. I calibrate my monitor using Spyder5 Pro calibrator and Datacolor software. The calibration procedure takes place as usual. All proposed parameters are set according to the program instructions ( Temperature, Brightness, Gamma etc). The created profile is saved in the proper folder: system32 / spool / drivers / color. Colors on monitor as a result of the created profile looks just fine. But almost always after I switch the result of calibration from Before to After to see the difference, profiles begin to change spontaneously to ones that have never been created by this software. Or they begin to change immediately after the program closes. I noticed at least 3 different profiles that change spontaneously among themselves. Change of profiles does not depend on the mode of operation of the computer, it happens by itself even if computer is untouched. Manual profile changing in Color Management window doesn't help. Changing is still continuing.

I have been working with Spyders many years. This thing happened first time after I changed my computer. I didn’t change monitor. It worked just perfect with my old one.

Windows 10 x64 Pro

Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060

Nec MultiSybc PA 272w

SPyder5 Pro + Dataclor Official software. ) Spyder works fine on my laptop)

All software was updated to last versions. All last drivers were installed.

I would be very appreciate you for any suggestions or help.

Thank you.

Regards, Dmitry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Home Theater Gaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page