Viewing Product: Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Flagship Floorstanding Speaker (Black) - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Flagship Floorstanding Speaker (Black)
Rating Distribution 3 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            33%
              3 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-10-2014, 12:47 PM by aromeo

I bought the Klipsch RF7 II through www.CapitalSound.ca in Ottawa, Ontario Canada as part of my Klipsch RF-7II Reference V Series 7.1 Home Theater Package with Marantz SR7008 AVR. I had to join their VIP Club (free to join) and glad I did as I save a bundle. The RF-7II are our primary home audio speakers for both music and part of our home theater system (also ...

04-21-2014, 08:21 PM by newwavedave
                  When I purchased the Klipsch RF-7 II Home Theater Speaker set for my Home Theater, I had a lot of questions. This was the single greatest expense for the theater and I didn't want to mess it up. I spent a lot of time reviewing these speakers on the Internet and reading AVS Forum posts, but still had many unanswered questions on how well they would work for my situation. Mike at www.acousticsounddesign.com was very helpful in answe...
                    05-06-2014, 05:17 PM by shockfish

I recently bought a pair of klipsch RF7II speakers and a RC62II center channel from Acoustic Sound Design. I bought a Harman Kardon AVR 3700 to power them.The sound quality is nothing short of amazing! Mike Embers was very helpful in helping me decide between the RF82II package and the RF7'S. I was eventually sold on the RF7'S which I wanted anyways when I found The cherry B-stock setup and the Harman Kardon 3700 for $3400! The receiver is awesome at cleaning up the video to jawdropping qual...

Related Conversations
                    There are no related topics.
                    Members
                    No members have owned this product.
                    No members want this product.
                    Details
                    Klipsch RF-7 II Reference Series Flagship Floorstanding Speaker (Black)

Description: The ultimate in Reference Series performance, the Klipsch RF-7 II Tower speaker lets you experience the true power, detail and emotion of cinematic spectacles and concert performances from the comforts of home. The RF-7 II is complete with Klipsch proprietary Tractrix Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black furniture-grade wood veneer, the RF-7 II is guaranteed to complement any d?cor. -Features-Flagship Reference Series model ideal for discerning audiophiles-Fills large rooms with movie theater/concert quality sound-Uncovers every subtle nuance of your content-Highly efficient design produces more Output using less energy-Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure-Plays louder with less Distortion than the competition-Dynamic 1.75" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual 10" high-output woofers-Beautiful furniture-grade wood veneer cabinet-Specifications-Frequency Response: 30Hz-24KHz ? 3dB-Power Handling: 250W RMS / 1000W Peak-Sensitivity: 101dB @ 2.83V / 1m-Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible-High Frequency Drivers: 1.75" (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm Compression driver -High Frequency Horn: 8" square 90? x 60? Tractrix Horn-Low Frequency Drivers: Two 10" (25.4cm) Cerametallic cone woofers-Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual-firing ports-Inputs: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp -Finish: Black Ash furniture grade wood veneer-Dimensions (HxWxD): 48.5 x 11.6 x 16.3 in.-Weight: 87.1 lbs.

Details:

Detail Value
                    Manufacturer Klipsch