Here’s what you do. Follow the link, put in the bid that’s half the lowest online price that’s listed on thesite, see if you get a new, fully warranted TV from an authorized dealer.
Just sayin’, if it works that’s a pretty radical price for a premium 55-inch OLED.
α9 Intelligent Processor
- The α9 Intelligent Processor is designed to deliver true-to-life images with rich colors, sharpness, and depth for enhanced realism.
- 4K Cinema HDR
- The E8PUA series supports the HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, and (via USB) Advanced HDR formats. The HDR10 and HLG formats also utilize LG’s tone-mapping technology designed to provide scene-by-scene optimization.
- Dolby Atmos Decoding
- Dolby Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space.
- Glass Design
- The glass construction is designed for enhanced aesthetics, whether the TV is on or off.
- Additional Features
- Infinite Contrast
- Pixel-level dimming
- Ultra Luminance Pro
- Intense Color
- 10-bit color for a billion rich colors
- True Color Accuracy Pro
- Wide viewing angle
- 4K Upscaler
- Google Assistant (via future firmware update)
- Google Home & Amazon Alexa compatibility with optional equipment
- Intelligent Voice Recognition
- Universal control capability
- Gallery Mode
- LG Content Store for app downloads
- Full web browser
- Channel Plus
- Screen Share & Content Share screen mirroring
- DTS-HD decoding
- Bluetooth audio playback (version 4.2)
- LG Sound Sync
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi Direct
- IP control
- Simplink HDMI CEC
- ARC support via HDMI 2
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works here.