Initially I thought is the cable between FireTV and AVR but then I got a 8k cable. The output is my Epson 5040 projector (Faux 4k)
The HDMI cable between the Onkyo and Projector is an optical active HDMI cable.
Whenever I changed have the display setting on FireTV to be above [email protected] I get a...
I have a Kenwood KMM-BT312U head unit for my Jeep.
It is no longer outputting a signal to the subwoofer outs.
1. I have reset the unit multiple times.
2. Made sure the Subwoofer Set is ON.
3. Made sure the volume is up with music playing.
4. Tested the cables running to the subwoofer and...
Hello - I'm new to the forum, struggling with a PC/AV Receiver issue. Here's my hardware/connections:
- Windows 10 PC, AMD R9 390 Video card, latest drivers
- HDMI High Speed Category 2 cable
- Yamaha RX-V377 Receiver (firmware 1.05)
- LG 60PB5600 60" Class Full HD 1080p Plasma HDTV
Need Processor Recommendation JVC VCR to New Vizio TV Problem
I finally got my mother off her old square CRT television to a beautiful Vizio E70 this week.
Unfortunately, she still has one foot in the last century and uses VCRs.
I have tried wiring with Y/W/R composite cables and I have also...
This is driving me nuts. No problem for over a year. SInce I moved, when I set it up the system again, I was getting the no signal message on the TV. It somehow seemed to start working again. I tried a reset of the Onkyo...didn't seem to work. I can hear audio from my blu-ray through the...
I've found this forum after a few weeks of desperate googling trying to find a solution to my problem. I've read about several problems and tried a lot of solutions, but nothing seemed to help and/or explain my specific problem.
TL;DR: Receiver has been working for a year. Suddenly...
TX-NR609 - 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
* HDMI Support for 3D Video and Audio Return Channel
* Marvell Qdeo™ 4K Upscaling and Processing
* Network Capability Delivers Internet Radio and Network Streaming
* THX® Select2 Plus™ Certified