AVS Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. LCD Flat Panel Displays
    Attached is a picture of my TV, displaying a weird phenomenon on the top center. It's as if the liquid of the LCD is flowing down due to gravity. What is this phenomenon called? I don't even know what to search for on search engines. Is this TV a goner ?
1-1 of 1 Results