1. Configure your Slingbox offline (standalone mode, no internet access required)
2. Safeguard your placeshifting streams (no leakback of your private streaming (disable sling analytics)
3. Stream to any device and record the stream as desired.
4. Get notified if your streaming details are...
I'm trying to figure out the best solution for a second room. This second room is upstairs in a detached garage.
- minimal wires
- minimal subscriptions
- minimal switching between video sources
- good WAF
- movies (stream and from NAS mkv/m4v)
- sports feeds...
I'm looking for a device that will allow me to stream content from my living room cable box DVR to my bedroom TV, and obviously include an IR blaster to allow me to control the DVR. I don't want something like a Slingbox, as I don't need to access it over the Internet, and with a Slingbox I...
I currently have an unsightly setup for my living room media:
My 60" plasma is wall mounted above our fireplace, with my Yamaha receiver, cable box, sling box power conditioner, Xbox, blu ray player and modem and router stacked atop a cheap target TV stand.
I could build a custom console for...
I was able to hook it up to a Slingbox Solo using the composite output and it works fine on the channel which I use the actual remote set to. However I have not been able to find a sling remote that works to change the channels. I called the help line, but they did know know how to do it...
Have Directv with Whole Home. I want to put cheap TV on deck but don't want to run wires (already an AC plug out there) Is there any device which will allow me to receive signal from Directv, or from my DVR, on the new TV?