Here is my dilema, i have heard great things from all 3 but i'm a big gamer and movie buff, i game with PS3 about 60%. Blu-ray and cable about the other 40 %. I'm thinking about getting the 50ST60, it will be my first plasma. But the other two LED LCD's interest me too.
Which one wins the...
I recently received a kdl-50ex645 as a replacement from Sony. Can someone please help me with the calibration settings? I see them for other models, but I have not been able to find any for mine. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Need help deciding on a TV. I have been doing a lot of research lately on a lot of models. I am looking to buy a TV 46 or 50 Inch models at a budget of about $800. Have ruled out Plasma due to glare as my living room has lot of windows.
Not a great fan of 3D although don't mind having it on...
New to this Site/Forum.
Need some help if anyone can help?
Just bought the Sony KDL50EX645 TV. Had less than a week or so.
My Audio is ahead of the Video (out of sync) when I'm in the Component in from my DVD
Before I get much further I will note:
1) I have the component Cable out...
I am interested in the above 50" LED TV set.
I am interest in either Sony KDL50EX645 or Samsung UN50ES6100.
Which one is a better set in terms of picture quality, with deep blacks, vibrant colors and decent viewing angle?
I just recently setup my Yamaha Sound Bar with my new Sony KDL-50EX645 http://www.crutchfield.com/p_15850EX645/Sony-KDL-50EX645.html?tp=35945 and have some questions since I am uncertain if I am getting the best audio. I have my Samsung HD cable box connected via HDMI to my TV. I then...
I want to hear from you guys about your Plasmas. This is not a "Mine is Better than Yours" thread. Be thoughtful and honest.
Just got a new display? Post it here ONLY: please do not start a new thread
Tell me the following:
1. The "Model" you have.
2. What convinced you to purchase this...