AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I think you need to be on their mailing list, not sure how I got on it. I received the same coupon in the mail. I get coupons from best buy frequently.

-Bruce

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I got the coupon too. I don't think it will work if you print it out, but its good online too I think.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is a preferred customer thing - I don't know how I got on BB's mailing list, but I get these coupons about once every 3 months or so. Good deals, usually. In fact, thanks for bringing it up ... now I have to accellerate my decision on whether to buy (hell, it will save me $39.99 off the 5080, so the unit will only end up costing $310 ! (that's $399 - $39.99, - the $50.00 off rebate). Of course, you figure in the $250 lifetime service plan, and that shoots up a little bit.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Yeah, but read the fine print at GoodGuys.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
On the front page of the goodguys website, it clearly says the offer isn't good for Tivos, Replays and a few other things.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Besides BBuy, CCity also sent me 10% coupon, but it's a gift card for future purchase, but it counts from your whole purchase amount over $200 (instead of on a single item only like BBuy).

Confused yet?

And I'm still itching to buy another one of BBuy's el cheapo CyberHome CH-DVD 500 model DVD player :) But man, what I wouldn't give to have BBuy stock the iPAQ 5450 w/in the 10% coupon time frame! This Axim X5 of mine will have to tide me over...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.