AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ive decide on getting a panny s1. Problem is i cant actually get one till mid march. Don't know if i'll be able to get my hands on one by then since the '10 panny models will be out. What new models do you guys think will be comparable if not better for input lag? Im pretty sure they're going to keep the ips panels... atleast i hope. I'll be pretty upset if they don't lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh? How well can you surf the web? Lol i was referring to the tcl32s1 and 37 inch model. From what ive seen it seems the u22 model is the successor. just dont know what to expect.

·
Registered
293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.d. /forum/post/18144168

S1 is plasma not LCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushAOZ /forum/post/18144472

Eh? How well can you surf the web? Lol i was referring to the tcl32s1 and 37 inch model. From what ive seen it seems the u22 model is the successor. just dont know what to expect.

I would wait.

I'll be selling my 32S1 once the new LG and Panny sets are released.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushAOZ /forum/post/18144472

Eh? How well can you surf the web? Lol

Apparently well enough to find you the 2010 models webpages which

you couldn't do.

But I didn't even look at S1 because it is 60 hz while the G1 is 120 Hz.

Plus the 2010 page has S2 is plasma.

I went out of my way to register to this forum to give you the answer and instead of thanking me for what ever information you were looking for

all you have is ridicule.

Your not welcome.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sorry but when you come in a thread correcting someone with false info your making your self a target. We all know numbers with panny mean nothing and 120 and 240hz tech is garbage. I was looking for opinions not facts. The models aren't even out yet so how do you know? Btw i didn't thank you so take your gesture, register elsewhere and try again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.