Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again

I am having some problems with my 1031...

So, I would like to know what the red LED is under the blue lens, on the GC Board right above the video input board.

Should it be lit all the time when the projector is on? Or shouldn't it be lit ever?

Mine only flashes once when powering up and then goes unlit again. Anyone know if this is some kind of sign for something?

My tubes are somehow not fired up correctly, so I am looking for the cause. I just changed some bigger elcos in the power supply and on the power input board, and apart from a noise, that is gone now, it didn't help yet. I could try to replace some elcos on the EA video board or somewhere around there. There was a noise once too...

ANY HELP is appreciated very much, cause I am stuck here right now...

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
You're fine. That's the only error light in the set (sort of, but not really). It indicatesa power supply shutdown. If it flashes when you power up, you're good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much, Curt.

One more question.

Should there be a (red or white) light lit on the hi-voltage block between the blue and the green tube?

There is something that looks like if it was a light, but I am not sure. It is a transparent, round cap, that somehow looks like it should be lit. Any infos?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.