72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent money frivolously of course...

TV: 120hz, 46 inch samsung

AVR: Denon 591

Fronts: BA Classic's

Rears: Dayton B-series

Sub: HSU VTF3 MK3

Update: Moved to a new apt, put it in the living room. Skeet Skeet.

·
Banned
1,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Real /forum/post/19586037

I spent money frivolously of course...

TV: 120hz, 46 inch samsung

AVR: Denon 591

Fronts: BA Classic's

Rears: Dayton's B-series ( http://news.cnet.com/8301-13645_3-20005175-47.html )

Sub: HSU VTF3 MK3

Comp: brand new, iTunes, no sound card as i use the HDMI out on the video card to the denon for sound

Next up is a nice mattress to replace the futon. Oh yeah, in case u were wondering both the TV and monitor are Samsung ToC series...46 and 23 inches...lil brother style haha.

I have the BA Classics all around, I love them, best $500 I've spent.

Here are my Classics, I can't have a sub, as I am in a townhome:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been thinking of adding an additional tweeter to the L/R fronts for more of a "lighter" feeling in my music. Can I do 2 speakers on 1 terminal on the back of my avr?

·
Banned
1,996 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Real /forum/post/19593643

Ive been thinking of adding an additional tweeter to the L/R fronts for more of a "lighter" feeling in my music. Can I do 2 speakers on 1 terminal on the back of my avr?

I'm no expert, but I know when running car speakers, that's a no-no. It messes with the impedance (Ohm level) of the amp running the speakers. I know there are sneaky ways of wiring, but I would wait for an aficionado to chime in.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks nice. I like how you've decorated it and those couches look really comfy. Got a decent view out the window?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Looks nice. Hows glare or daylight from window when seated from that angle? As a suggestion, if possible. You may want to filp tv and such to flat wall behind couch w/speaker on it which might reduce glare and give you a flat surface to have your gear against...just a thought. Looks good though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.