AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow I missed 24 from 2 weeks ago, so after tonight I'll be 3 weeks behind. How do I get someone to send me a 4000 series episode of 24?

Do I have to post IP somewhere? Any suggestions would be great, thanx

g

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Go to www.planetreplay.com and search for the episode first. Don't bother posting a request as you will NEVER get someone to send you a show.

·
Registered
510 Posts
FWIW, I've requested 2 shows in the past (last one was an Inuyasha ep) and each time got help fast. In fact for that first show, I'd foolishly sent requests to like 3 people at once, then I had to scramble late cancellation notices and profuse apologies to the other 2 after the first one responded.

For the second show, I waited 1-2 days after sending my first request before asking someone else. Turns out though that the first guy had sent me the show almost immediately but never actually emailed me a notice (he assumed incorrectly that I was smart enough to check my RTV periodically) :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just not sure of the procedure, right now I'm trying to figure out the inbound port number, do I need this? I'm trying to find setting up network transfers in search, any help would be really cool.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I'm in, I just sent someone an email requesting the show. Wasnt there a thread here that you could get something sent just to check system?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by punkerg1
how do you know if someone is sending a show?
It will show up as an item in your received shows category. Then you need to accept it to start the transfer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by punkerg1
Where is my received shows cat?
By default, it is the rightmost column in the replayguide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.