AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody just a quick question, and hopefully someone can help me out. I'm running my speakers through my 4311ci all of them but my left and right stereo. Those two are running through another amp into my 4311ci . When i run audyssey ... everything checks out fine. But when i'm running a movie it seems that it will use all my speakers instead of 7.1 or 5.1 also when im running an 11.2 movie e.g. the expendables 2 it seems that my heights and wide play at the same time as my two stereo speakers in front. ( there is a test in the movie options that alows you to check the speaker connections and for some reason it does this any idea why it might be doing this.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,878 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji  /t/1466544/11-2-not-processing-properly-with-4311ci#post_23159867

Hi everybody just a quick question, and hopefully someone can help me out. I'm running my speakers through my 4311ci all of them but my left and right stereo. Those two are running through another amp into my 4311ci .

Hi fuji, I'm stuck at this point not really u'standing what you mean by L & R speakers running through another amp into the 4311. Care to clarify you setup?
Quote:
When i run audyssey ... everything checks out fine. But when i'm running a movie it seems that it will use all my speakers instead of 7.1 or 5.1 also when im running an 11.2 movie e.g. the expendables 2 it seems that my heights and wide play at the same time as my two stereo speakers in front. ( there is a test in the movie options that alows you to check the speaker connections and for some reason it does this any idea why it might be doing this.

Something does seem to be really wrong here.

·
Premium Member
91,257 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ jds and feri ... Thank you so much for the quick reply's ... that's right i'm running the 9.2 through my denon and the front left and right through an external amp .... i will try to run the option you mentioned jds and will go to that section of the forums .... thank you so much for the advice : )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts