AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi AVS Forum,

I have two screens for sale, for pick-up (preferred) or possibly shipped depending on the price. I purchased both brand new from Poli-Vision screens, an authorized retailer, in October 2009. However, the Stewart G3 screen was not even used until October of 2014. The reason: I had a floor mounted projector, and have been using my Da-Lite retro-reflective screen for the past 7 years. The Stewart is the (normal) Angular-Reflective material which is best for a ceiling mount projector, so that the light is cast back at the viewer, not at the point of origin of the light. Well, I didn't get to ceiling mounting a projector until I moved into my new place, where it was best to use the Stewart screen and material with that setup (attaining much better blacks, by the way).

I have receipts for both screens, as well as pictures of the Stewart mounted. The pics below are of the Stewart w/ G3. I don't have pics of the Da-Lite handy, but it's in very good condition as well.

MINT - 110" Stewart Luxus Deluxe Screenwall Projection Screen w/ Firehawk G3 fabric - $800. Was $1,877 new.
I would like to get $800, but don't know what these go for anymore, so please make an offer if you are interested.
(You can not use this with a projector mounted at viewer level. Ceiling mount only)

VERY GOOD - 110" Da-Lite Cinema Contour Projection Screen w/ High Power Fabric - $450. Was $1,206 new.
I would like to get $450, but don't know what these go for anymore, so please make an offer if you are interested.
(You can not use this with a projector mounted on the ceiling. Projector should be mounted at eye level)

I'm in Los Angeles, and willing to deliver on April 1st (no foolin'!) through April 5th, 2015, only. Otherwise, you must pick up or take shipment. I am moving then and will have a large rental truck on some of those days.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts