AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got problem with the green tube. If i turn the green g2 pot to have more gain, nothing change ! But the other tubes vary in intensity (strange).

perhaps is just the tube going bad! bouhouhou!

Hey thanks folks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do you know when a tube is dead? The focus on my green tube is good but i cant get good brightness.

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
You now have to go through the alignment procedure for the G2 controls. It's found in the service manual. you're not supposed to adjust those G2 controls!

Try using the gain and bias adjustments on the keypad for more brightness. you might also have a video board problem in the CA (RG) circuits

Curt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know curt! but when i purchase this machine the g2 pots were tempered.

600$cnd for 1252q and dsc1024. ??????????

The 400v out of the power supply is at 432v. I am looking for the pot to readjust it.

Where is the service manual ???????????????

i have found the one for the 127x is it the same???????????

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way, i got 08 error message at start up is it normal. 08 for the 127x equal v-stop. is it the same for the 125x and what is the meaning of that message

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK .. i found the problem the green tube is weak that's all. i simply swamp the blue for the green and the green for the blue. like a lite bulb. not very scientific.

But every Thing else was right. And i din't want that crt to be bad.

So what do i do now.

Anybody Need some parts?

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
I'll buy parts of course!..:)

You're in Quebec, I assume?

Send me an email to the address below and we can haggle..:)

Curt

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
email on his way.

A weak crt!!!!!!! is it the return of the electron from the phosphor that make the variation of gain from - something to + something at g1 . IT must be. If i was not able to vary the gain voltage anymore. My god standard electronic (like hi-fi) is a piece of cake to understand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.