AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the registration adjustment of the green tube of my sony 1252QM pj, the BOW and PIN keys don't work on horizontal line.

Anything else works good.

The result is that the bottom and top lines of the hatch pattern (and consequently of the image) are curved.

Which could be the problem ?

Cioci

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
What I think this is is the main bow (top and bottom horozontal lines) adjustment is out of alignment. Moving that control should fix that and the main PIN "side curve" adjustment will fix the sides.

These adjustment will be the ones that you will need to adjust if both top and bottom are off and both sides.

the GREEN adjustments are usually factory set so that you cannot BOW and SKEW the test pattern. This is the FIXED pattern in which you will align the BLUE and RED to. So if the green is initially off you will improperly set up the projector.

Again you always start with GREEN and make sure it is all square and true to the screen the proceed with the BLUE and RED.

I think that the problem is just with the MAIN adjustment and the BOW and PIN keys will have NO effect on the GREEN at all.

BOW is the "bending" or "warping" horozontally

PIN is the "bending" or "warping" vertically......... ) (

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.