AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created this test file to see if MyHD could handle a mpeg that was made from pixel perfect images, images that came from the Nokia monitor test program. I rolled them into an AVI and then created the .mpg file from that. This mpeg consists of an intro color bar and contrast screen then contrast, 1 pixel width horizontal lines, 2 pixel horizontal lines, 1 pixel vertical lines (this is a killer) , 2 pixel vertical, 1 pixel checkerboard, 2 pixel checkerboard, reading test, focus and cross-hatch. Each image lasts for 3 seconds, I have a longer version but had to shorten these due to download restrictions.

If anyone who has a MyHD card with DVI connected to a PJ that is native 1280x720 I would appreciate knowing how well these test patterns display. Its works pretty good on my old Marantz S1 (rgb) even though I found (via the tests) that I need to update my firmware :(

I will leave this file up for a day or two, or until my ISP gripes at me :) BTW, this file size is almost 10mb.

Edit: ISP notified me I reach my limit on this site, so I am removing the URL.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll host, no worries about the size, my server has about 700GB of bandwidth left for the month :).

AIM: meticulousserver

Yahoo: meticulousserver

If you wanna send it to me, I'll add to server and drop a link here for everyone to DL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.