Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item #5850443833

I bought this PJ on November 26th. I did a buy it know for wuite a bit less than what he is asking now and that included shipping. I was told all the way up until after christmas that it was coming , be patient, be patient. I finally lost it and filed a claim with pay pal. I just got my money back today.

The pics are pulled from other listings but the first one is one I made him email me since I knew the others weren't legitimately his. That took three days and it was like pulling teeth. He kept saying those were his photo's. I said no they are not and gave him the listings they were pulled from and demanded a real photo before I would pay. I also emailed some others that had bought from him. He is not a scammer just doesnt have a freaking clue.

I am just letting you guys know. If someone is interested in buying this do not let him ship it go and pick it up. I don't even know of the tube condition it was a stab in the dark really so in the end I am glad I didn't get it.

EJ

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
$1600. for a kroken 1292? Sounds a little optimistic. :confused:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't pay that for it! Course a month and a half ago a 1292 that was nice was going for 2k+. Now I guess the are going for under a grand with less than a thousand hours on them :eek: . According to seller the PJ worked when he bought it but when went to hoiok it up gave error code. If he is telling tht truth it is probably a loose board. He assured me it had not been dropped or anything like that, course he never actually sent the dang thing to me either :mad: .

EJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.